Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #7 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing this post over from the prior thread.

Portabella
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2010

It could also be where SL got into the car at the end of her driveway voluntarily for a ride to school. Things go wrong almost instantly. Phone taken, thrown out at first opportunity where perp feels safe he won't be seen tossing it, as exhibited by the map. Drives to where bag is hidden, which is close to road, yet isolated. Used as stopping point to then secure SL and hide her for travel on either a busy hiway or through town, disposes of her bag to get all evidence from any view in car. If this is the case, she could just about be anywhere. Hopefully kept alive, but anywhere...

If Sierra was going to get a ride to school then imo it would have to be with someone she knows rather well and with all of her friends in Fremont and MH being interviewed, some more than once, .......someone would have an inkling who this person could be and no one seems to have a clue. That is why I do not think she got into the car willingly.

As I have stated before nothing about Sierra's morning was unusual. She was up by six, talked with her mother, then got dressed, texted and tweeted but as soon as it is time for her to walk down that driveway on the way to the bus stop everything STOPS! No contact with anyone after then.

I just dont see Sierra hitching a ride with anyone unless it was someone that went to her school. She wouldnt go with someone who was older and out of school imo.

Sierra seems to be street smart. I am sure she knew teens could get in big trouble if they got into a car with someone they barely knew.

Imo, Sierra had every intention of going to school that day. That is why she took her books. That is why she contacted a school friend about school work, imo.

I really dont think Sierra was with him when he tossed her purse. I think he gathered up items he knew could be identified as belonging to Sierra and he tossed them as quickly as he could. I dont think he planned for the purse to get wedged in between the building and the cactus. That is just where it happened to land. He may have not even realized it had become wedged, but even if he did, he would not go back and get out to hide it again. He would toss it and be on his way pronto, imo.

If he took her out of the car at that point to put her in the trunk for example then the dogs would have found Sierra fresh scent in that area, imo.

IMO

Actually LE said it had been searched twice prior. Then Klaas I believe said it had been searched 5 times prior so I don't know. I think Ill go with LE on that one. Finding a handcuff box next to a possible abduction location though? I would have been all over it like white on rice. That would have went straight to the FBI lab and Id be asking anyone around that immediate area if they had seen any cars on that road lurking. Also remember searching might mean "we drove through looking for a body". What kind of search was it? IMO you don't search an area 5 times. You might search it twice. The MSM reports just aren't adding up on it.

I think they were searching pretty carefully...those searches are usually done in lines, with people looking at every inch of the ground, especially organized searches. And they did send it off to the lab, as they are taking everything they find seriously. It is just my feeling that the box will turn out to be unrelated, or more likely, that they will never know either way. JMO

I think they were searching pretty carefully...those searches are usually done in lines, with people looking at every inch of the ground, especially organized searches. And they did send it off to the lab, as they are taking everything they find seriously. It is just my feeling that the box will turn out to be unrelated, or more likely, that they will never know either way. JMO

In these type of searches strange or suspicious things are often found and a lot of it will have no relevancy to the victim.

I dont think the condoms or box are connected to Sierra. Just probably some teens doing the ya know up there.

IMO

I haven't seen this. Do you have a link?

It's coming from another minor (friend of Sierra's) that we can't link too. Tweets were deleted too ... after fact. FWIW

Actually LE said it had been searched twice prior. Then Klaas I believe said it had been searched 5 times prior so I don't know. I think Ill go with LE on that one. Finding a handcuff box next to a possible abduction location though? I would have been all over it like white on rice. That would have went straight to the FBI lab and Id be asking anyone around that immediate area if they had seen any cars on that road lurking. Also remember searching might mean "we drove through looking for a body". What kind of search was it? IMO you don't search an area 5 times. You might search it twice. The MSM reports just aren't adding up on it.

I can tell you what kind of searches are being done 1st hand. I was honored to go yesterday. We walked in a straight line not more than 5 feet apart looking at the ground sweeping it with branches or walking sticks. And yes I know some area have been searched 3 or 4 times because they want to make sure nothing is missed.
IMHO the cuff box and condoms were put there as a bad joke or some teenagers out partying and left their trash. Would not believe what we found where we were searching yesterday.

I know but we don't know that this is what they mean by searched twice prior. If you searched it carefully elbow to elbow why are they searching it 3 or even 5 times? Thats what I'm getting at. Id have to know how it was searched I don't think LE would pick up a box that they think was placed there days later and send it off for analysis. Doesn't make sense.

The location where the cuffs and condoms were found had been twice previously searched by law enforcement officials, meaning either the items had been overlooked or deposited after those searches had been conducted.

Link

Night all. :eek:fftobed:

Good group of people here searching/hoping/praying for Sierra LaMar. I'm sort of proud of all the respectful discussion for all this time. Makes me smile.
:twocents:

I have zero knowledge of that dogs dependability -- that is public record here in Indy..

I know but we don't know that this is what they mean by searched twice prior. If you searched it carefully elbow to elbow why are they searching it 3 or even 5 times? Thats what I'm getting at. Id have to know how it was searched I don't think LE would pick up a box that they think was placed there days later and send it off for analysis. Doesn't make sense.

I would rather have them send it out and rule everything out. It is called until they know what happens anything that looks out of place they are checking. Makes total sense to me.

If I am violating TOS, mods, please delete my post.

I find it very concerning that Ms. Lamar repeatedly referred to Sierra in the past tense during her Friday interview with Nancy Grace.

It struck me as being so odd that I tried it out in scenarios from my own life.

I don't have children, but I do have the closest thing, beloved pets. My cat, for instance.

I tried to imagine speaking of my hypothetically missing kitty, and using the past tense without knowing her fate just felt wrong. It felt much more natural to speak of her in the present tense: "She's a good girl, she loves her treats, she likes to have her tummy rubbed unlike most cats; she's a very gentle girl. I just want her to come home."

Then I thought well that's the surrogate child cat, what if the situation involved another human loved one. Would it be different?

So I substituted my beloved mom for the cat in this thought experiment. And I concluded that I would say if she were missing, "She's the best mom ever, I love her dearly, I don't know what I would do without her, she needs her medication, etc." Without knowing for sure she's deceased, it just doesn't feel at all natural to say "She was this, she was that."

I am not accusing Marlene of anything, but as I started with, I find it concerning that she repeatedly referred to Sierra in the past tense. It may mean nothing; then again it may mean there is a lot more here than meets the eye.

JMO and all that.

They have to send out items as they find them, even if they find them later on, if they are found in or near an area near Sierra's home or where other things were found...they have no way of knowing whether or not the perp came back and dropped something on purpose, for example.

Link

I do understand what you mean. There have been other vast searches for other missing people and they were not found at the time but sometime later on a hunter, fisherman or someone camping, stumbled upon the remains and they were in the area searched. However; I cant remember when so many searchers turned out to search like they have in Sierra's case. So I dont think they will miss anything if there is anything to be found.

The police will always tests any item that is picked up that "could be" potential evidence. They cannot dismiss it on sight and must be sure it has no relevancy.

I can tell you what kind of searches are being done 1st hand. I was honored to go yesterday. We walked in a straight line not more than 5 feet apart looking at the ground sweeping it with branches or walking sticks. And yes I know some area have been searched 3 or 4 times because they want to make sure nothing is missed.

I do not believe LE sends out thousands of people elbow to elbow on an initial search. That comes after some type of cooperation and logistics. I understand how volunteers search and how groups search. However I would expect LE to do an initial drive through or walk through and call that a search. Thus what we have reported, two searches.

Anyhow see my reply under yours.

I have zero knowledge of that dogs dependability -- that is public record here in Indy..

Yes, I see her being abducted walking but I am putting trust into some of the experts in the forums, especially the dog handlers on this one. From what I have seen so far they all seem to be pretty confident that the dogs didn't error. I mentioned this earlier and wonder if she would have cut through the back to get to her bus stop but I'm sure if she made a habit of that someone would have known or there would be a foot path that LE would have seen.

I think one of the most compelling pieces of evidence that we are aware of thus far, is the discovery of Sierra's clothing "neatly folded"... and rumors of the clothing being "soaked with urine". I can certainly see a scenario where Sierra ran away with an internet paramour, or local Don Juan that she had met, and I can even see her being smart enough to try and "stage" the disappearance to look like a kidnapping. If I was trying to stage a kidnapping, however, I would NOT neatly fold the clothes - and I don't think Sierra would either. I would toss them randomly in the field a few miles up from the cell phone. That part really bothers me. Who does this? Someone who attacked Sierra and has OCD REALLY bad??? Someone who loved Sierra and folded the clothing as a sort of "last testimony"??? The rumors about the urine are unfounded, but not ruled out as far as I can tell, so I won't even go into the possible scenarios that run through my mind with that information. I just feel horrible about this case. :please:

Izzy, I have seen other parents of missing children refer to their child in the past tense and they were in no way involved in the child's disappearance.

Why they do this I dont really know.

Marlene could feel deep down inside that Sierra is never coming back home alive or she is just decribing Sierra in the past tense because it has been over three long weeks now since she has seen her.

She probably doesnt even realize she does it.

I do think deep in her heart she knows there isnt going to be a miracle in this case and she has lost her daughter forever here on this earth.

IMO

I find it very concerning that Ms. Lamar repeatedly referred to Sierra in the past tense during her Friday interview with Nancy Grace.

I don't have children, but I do have the closest thing, beloved pets. My cat, for instance.

I tried to imagine speaking of my hypothetically missing kitty, and using the past tense without knowing her fate just felt wrong. It felt much more natural to speak of her in the present tense: "She's a good girl, she loves her treats, she likes to have her tummy rubbed unlike most cats; she's a very gentle girl. I just want her to come home."

Then I thought well that's the surrogate child cat, what if the situation involved another human loved one. Would it be different?

So I substituted my beloved mom for the cat in this thought experiment. And I concluded that I would say if she were missing, "She's the best mom ever, I love her dearly, I don't know what I would do without her, she needs her medication, etc." Without knowing for sure she's deceased, it just doesn't feel at all natural to say "She was this, she was that."

I am not accusing Marlene of anything, but as I started with, I find it concerning that she repeatedly referred to Sierra in the past tense. It may mean nothing; then again it may mean there is a lot more here than meets the eye.

JMO and all that.

I understand about furbabies. I have lots/had lots, but I do have children.

Let me tell you about what a missing family told me when I was boots on the ground looking for their child. They used "past tense" when referring to their little man. They told me ... they cannot hear him making a racket, they cannot smell him any longer, they cannot touch him anymore, they cannot see him anymore ... he was just GONE and they spoke of him in the past because their memory of him was in the past tense. All their "memories" were from the past, because in the PRESENT ... he just disappeared and left them with what was and what could have been. I guess I've never been a fan of this past tense B.S. from my own personal experience with a little guy that has never been found. :(

Bed now. Take care.

JMO and all that.

Believe me trying to imagine a scenerio and actually living it is not possible! Try going without sleep for weeks, having a camera on national tv in your face, possibly taking meds and being in shock that your child is missing (a parents worst nightmare) this is not something you can role play.

I think one of the most compelling pieces of evidence that we are aware of thus far, is the discovery of Sierra's clothing "neatly folded"... and rumors of the clothing being "soaked with urine". I can certainly see a scenario where Sierra ran away with an internet paramour, or local Don Juan that she had met, and I can even see her being smart enough to try and "stage" the disappearance to look like a kidnapping. If I was trying to stage a kidnapping, however, I would NOT neatly fold the clothes - and I don't think Sierra would either. I would toss them randomly in the field a few miles up from the cell phone. That part really bothers me. Who does this? Someone who attacked Sierra and has OCD REALLY bad??? Someone who loved Sierra and folded the clothing as a sort of "last testimony"??? The rumors about the urine are unfounded, but not ruled out as far as I can tell, so I won't even go into the possible scenarios that run through my mind with that information. I just feel horrible about this case. :please:

I think this is going to be someone who does not love Sierra at all. Who only used her body to get what they wanted.

I think the perp simply needed to get rid of the items that would tie him to Sierra or if they should stop him in a roadblock. He folded them up because that is the only way he could toss everything together out the window at one time.

One of our granddaughters has this exact purse and to get a shirt, pants, bra, panties and book or books in it the only way it would be doable is if the clothes were neatly folded instead of balled up which would take up too much room and would not fit in the purse.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member