GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #2

I don't think DM is a narc. TS would be in custody right now if he were.

I would think her injuries could certainly be life-threatening.

Oh yeah, definitely, but the examiner's choice to report it as barely alive was an absolutely ridiculous stretch, especially considering people from all over our nation watched the video of her walking with police. The examiner made it salacious for one reason - to sell their story & generate more hits to their site. Barely alive, yet she was home without a lengthy stay at the hospital. This poor girl's experience had to be incredibly traumatic. They want to print a story. They should at least get their facts straight. Makes me so mad when they do things like that. I do like some of the stuff they put out, but when they report like that - to just pull in attention - it reminds me of the Natl Enq.

In the last thread it was given that Daniel Martinez's address on file with the LAPD is in the 23300 block of Hatteras Street in Woodland Hills (LA) CA. I wonder if we can search LA records using his birth date & 23300-23399? Maybe we could find his mug that way?

how do these guys get in the house in the middle of the night? I need to know for my own sense of security. Are the doors left unlocked? are the locks forced in? no alarms?

Sorry I keep getting logged out. I'm on my cell & have dead areas walking around.

The way the back door was reported, it could be implied that it was left unlocked or that they broke in & left it open. Idk bc nothing was concrete in the reporting.

Am I crazy in thinking that its scary to think people can make close friends in rehab & their parents accept these friends so much so to be around their children? A person recovering from a heroin or meth addiction is a FAR CRY from somebody recovering from a broken arm or something. I'm not saying one is better than the other. What I'm saying is that people need to earn trust & respect before being involved even remotely in my inner circle. I'm very protective of my children. There's some things I just find odd in this story.

& quite honestly, Tobias looks a wreck in all of his pictures. I mean seriously. There ain't a damn bit of good looking anything on him. He looks every bit the druggy *advertiser censored* loser that he is. Flat out legit truth.

Am I crazy in thinking that its scary to think people can make close friends in rehab & their parents accept these friends so much so to be around their children? A person recovering from a heroin or meth addiction is a FAR CRY from somebody recovering from a broken arm or something. I'm not saying one is better than the other. What I'm saying is that people need to earn trust & respect before being involved even remotely in my inner circle. I'm very protective of my children. There's some things I just find odd in this story.

& quite honestly, Tobias looks a wreck in all of his pictures. I mean seriously. There ain't a damn bit of good looking anything on him. He looks every but the druggy *advertiser censored* loser that he is. Flat out legit truth.

every person should have to earn trust to be around kids.

TS' FB page has a bunch of normal, happy looking friendly family pix.

he's supposed to have blue eyes, though.

I think I found him but the info isn't from Cali. If I can prove it then ill post it. Gotta run real quick. If it is him, the FBI needs to do a clean sweep if they're attempting to keep this guy's info off the net.

I wonder about something... Could this little victim have ever been in contact with somebody from CRI Help where Tobias graduated? I'm loosely wondering if maybe someone in her family visited someone there. Could that be a connection?

Come out, come out, wherever you are, Summers. Let's get this show on the road. :jail:

Actually, it's so quiet, they could have gotten him already, and just not announced it yet. hmmmmm

[[/I]

I think he's lying.

Certainly can't trust a criminal. ;) But when I read further, I got the impression this info came from interviewing the little girl:

The man who kidnapped a 10-year-old girl from her home in Northridge last week had planned to return her to her neighborhood – but panicked when he saw a police or news helicopter hovering overhead.

Law enforcement sources, speaking on condition of anonymity due to the ongoing investigation, said the kidnapper then drove around the West San Fernando Valley last Wednesday afternoon and released the girl near a gas station in Woodland Hills.

That information was part of what investigators learned during a second, more thorough interview with the victim – that produced far more details about the abduction and assault than has been released to the public.

Read more: http://www.ktlkam1150.com/articles/...ping-suspect-arrested-11133486/#ixzz2PLq6nGFw

Short audio interview with LE at the link

“This is a dangerous person, somebody who needs to be taken off the street,” San Diego Police Lt. Kevin Mayer said.

tobias-summers.jpg

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013...thridge-girl-kidnapping/#.UVtk0ZLvfE0.twitter

Short audio interview with LE at the link

“This is a dangerous person, somebody who needs to be taken off the street,” San Diego Police Lt. Kevin Mayer said.

tobias-summers.jpg

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013...thridge-girl-kidnapping/#.UVtk0ZLvfE0.twitter

he looks so different in all of his pictures! with a buzz cut he could fit right in with all of the military men in SD. the weather has been nice and sunny... so throw on a hat and sunglasses and you look like everyone else even moreso. the only thing you CANT hide is the tattoos. well, you kind of can with short sleeves, but im sure a little will show here and there.

who is supporting this creep? how is he getting money to eat? where is he sleeping? people know where he is... i'm sure he's got friends helping him out... but how long will they put up with it? and why would they want to help someone out that's on the run and has been accused of such an evil crime? these people need to give him up!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back