GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #2

This looks as though it's a pic of Daniel Martinez

daniel-martinez.jpg

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013...thridge-girl-kidnapping/#.UVtk0ZLvfE0.twitter

Great find bizaleth! I believe you're right!

I haven't looked through all of the photos on TS' fb or myspace pages, but I wonder if there's a friend or relative who resembles this guy.

I haven't looked through all of the photos on TS' fb or myspace pages, but I wonder if there's a friend or relative who resembles this guy.

i was just looking at his FB pics and theres a guy in the picture where a few of them are dressed in costume. he kind of looks like DM.. but it's not a close up enough pic to see if he has some of the same facial features.

or is it an ad for "The Face of Meth"?

something is seriously nagging at me about this DM guy... he looks so familiar to me. he's kinda close to my age too... i wonder if he ever lived in SD??

Suspect in Northridge Abduction Met With Law Enforcement Before Alleged Kidnapping

The parolee wanted for allegedly abducting a 10-year-old Northridge girl from her bed met with his probation officers hours before the home invasion kidnapping for which he is now sought, law enforcement said Tuesday.

Tobias Dustin Summers, 30, has kept in contact with his probation officer since his release from prison last summer, authorities said.

Summers’ last contact with his probation officer came hours before he allegedly took a girl from her bedroom between 1 and 3:30 a.m. on March 27. The meeting happened in the San Gabriel Valley.

Probation Assistant Chief Margarita Perez said that meeting occurred in the San Gabriel Valley.

"In following up with the deputy officer, it appears that there was nothing unusual about that interaction," she said.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...Suspects-Tobias-Dustin-Summers-201152281.html

sYou guys are soooo good,we now have a pic if one perp,great job!!!!
lets get the other one!!
That little girl needs justice for this,lets give it to her!!!!

Thank you cheese for all the update-you rock!!!

"SAN DIEGO - A report that a kidnapping suspect was seen in Mission Valley turned out to be a false alarm, police said Tuesday.

San Diego police said they received a tip that 30-year-old Tobias Dustin Summers may have been at the Handlery Hotel in Hotel Circle Monday night. Police looked into the report, but did not find Summers."

http://www.10news.com/news/san-dieg...rthridge-kidnap-suspect-tobias-dustin-summers

That is what I was wondering this morning when I was looking for pictures of him. Wondered if DM is an alias he uses or his real name and he uses a different alias.

Suspect in Northridge Abduction Met With Law Enforcement Before Alleged Kidnapping

The parolee wanted for allegedly abducting a 10-year-old Northridge girl from her bed met with his probation officers hours before the home invasion kidnapping for which he is now sought, law enforcement said Tuesday.

Tobias Dustin Summers, 30, has kept in contact with his probation officer since his release from prison last summer, authorities said.

Summers’ last contact with his probation officer came hours before he allegedly took a girl from her bedroom between 1 and 3:30 a.m. on March 27. The meeting happened in the San Gabriel Valley.

Probation Assistant Chief Margarita Perez said that meeting occurred in the San Gabriel Valley.

"In following up with the deputy officer, it appears that there was nothing unusual about that interaction," she said.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...Suspects-Tobias-Dustin-Summers-201152281.html
Wow so now wondering how long he had this planned out or was it a spur of the moment thing?

MOO

something is seriously nagging at me about this DM guy... he looks so familiar to me. he's kinda close to my age too... i wonder if he ever lived in SD??

I was thinking the same exact thing :/

Does DM have sanpaku eyes in this mugshot?

That is what I was wondering this morning when I was looking for pictures of him. Wondered if DM is an alias he uses or his real name and he uses a different alias.

Wow so now wondering how long he had this planned out or was it a spur of the moment thing?

MOO

He would have wanted to be stone cold sober when he met with the probation officer so he would not get a bad report. If he has any drug dependency or alcohol abuse he probably had to abstain for at least a day. That's really uncomfortable for someone who is a regular user. I suspect a lot of habitual criminals head straight to the liquor store, or their dealer after their meeting.
That might make him more likely to jump at the chance to commit a crime he may have been considering for a while.

There is euphoria felt by an addict when he finally gets that drug/drink if he had to go without for a while. If he felt his probation meeting went well he might have felt invincible or arrogant; able to get away with kidnapping the girl. I'm sure he already had a desire to do it and has abused young girls in the past. Kidnapping is an escalation, not a beginner crime.

Just MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does DM have sanpaku eyes in this mugshot?

I spent a good hour reading all about Sanpaku eyes last night because of this case! Interesting stuff! DM looks like he has "Yin Sanpaku" eyes. From Wiki:

"When the bottom of the white part of the eye, known as the sclera, is visible it is referred to as 'Yin Sanpaku' in Chinese lore. According to the myth, it represents physical imbalance in the body and is claimed to be present in alcoholics, drug addicts and people who overconsume sugar or grain. "

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku#section_1

Not scientific but super interesting!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname