CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I remember Magic Mountain was closed in January of 2017 during weekdays and that's the reason WC was considered a part time employee and watching golf on a Thursday. I just checked their calendar and the park won't be open for weekdays until the last week of March. So I doubt there was any way anyone was able to get into the park using badges if the whole park was closed. JMO.

Going back to the start of this case here, I think many of us went to the same place you did...if LE had taken cadaver dogs through the house, and if they had taken those dogs to the nephew's truck...and if the dogs had hit in the truck or house, that would be a HUGE step towards probable cause. And one has to ask : WHY did LE not do this ? jmo I think there is way more to this case than meets the eye, but jmo Also, something seems off about the phone conversations, but again, jmo
Actually, we do not know if they did or did not do this. They have been hush hush.

Question

If LE had brought in dogs, how would it help?
Nephew said he was there so his scent would be there
And would it be really unlikely that Will had never been in the nephews vehicle?
I guess my question is, what could the dogs have told us?

I understand, basically no matter the direction they chose they wouldn't have encountered much traffic. most of santa clarita is made up of large lanes and 50 mile an hour speed limits and people dont hold back. There are very few roads they would have needed to avoid none of which would have kept them from a remote area. I do believe they would have chosen a place to dump familiar to them and there are places all around us all of which have fast routes from WC's house. Bouquet Canyon is one of the largest roads in Santa Clarita and it can take you to anywhere in this city. I would imagine they avoided Valencia and Mcbean, there would definitely be more crowded no matter the time of day. Also once you pass Newhall Ranch Rd. traveling on Bouquet Canyon the street turns into Railroad Ave which can definitely get a bit of traffic I dont believe they would have travelled beyond that.
Thank you for your input. It's very meaningful.

Does anyone feel like making a map of all the places TMS has already searched per thread 1 and mark those in one color. Then mark the places noted in the quoted text from xmsmadex as not needed to be searched. Then maybe we can see what's left and figure out where to start talking about.

As a general consensus, I'd like people's percentages on burying, versus rolling over an edge, versus dropping down into a deep area, versus hiding in a building, versus dumpster, and anything I didn't just think of.

Question

And would it be really unlikely that Will had never been in the nephews vehicle?
Depends on the type of dog. I think cadaver dogs would tell the whole story.

I too, sadly, feel the same. I dont want to be accusatory, my opinions are simply based on the information I have found and are just that, my opinion.

I definitely believe the relative named is involved. I believe WC's wife believes that too. I believe this relative has had a rough life and has been involved in some questionable things (juggalo family) for a good part of his life. I believe WC was supportive and did his best to encourage this relative to be better. I believe that day the relative went to WC's with the intention to steal precsription drugs (based on prior arrest 2014) and WC caught the relative or the relative went to confront WC for not loaning money prior or some other unknown reason and things got out of hand. The suv arrives with 2 friends of relative and they move WC to an unknown location. Or relative leaves and comes back with friend to move WC. We've been shown only that one bit of footage from neighbor but who knows if LE has more footage supporting the relative arriving at 1 or not.

Im trying to be as vague as possible, I hope I havent gone too far but I am very curious if anyone else came to this or a similar conclusion?

I'd be looking in places that the nephew and possibly his friends would be familiar with. Maybe a secluded place where they congregate. I can't help but think this fellow is not too bright. And the same for those who may have helped.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Does anyone feel like making a map of all the places TMS has already searched per thread 1 and mark those in one color. Then mark the places noted in the quoted text from xmsmadex as not needed to be searched. Then maybe we can see what's left and figure out where to start talking about.

As a general consensus, I'd like people's percentages on burying, versus rolling over an edge, versus dropping down into a deep area, versus hiding in a building, versus dumpster, and anything I didn't just think of.

I don't know why, but buried has always come to my mind

I agree if there was more than one participant. If someone acted alone or even with help, I go with deep hole/well/cave, deep ravine, or over an edge/cliff that ends in a deep ravine.

And I think they go back, to see if they need to tidy up.

I have wondered about Whitney Canyon Park as a location. Many years ago (80's) I ran a paintball field up there and it was so vast and the terrain was rough with hills and dales. I see it's a park now but looking at pictures online it's still remote and vast and I wonder how much of it is used by hikers because there is a lot of area to cover out there. There was a body discovered out there by players one weekend but I wasn't working that day so I missed that experience.

Actually, we do not know if they did or did not do this. They have been hush hush.

True, but neighbors etc would have seen the dogs, and it would have "leaked" . jmo Nephew must have a good alibi, and not the "I was with my GF " type of alibi. LE enhanced that video, and one would think they got a LP, or even a partial LP, another step towards probable cause...jmo

Low % on dumpster.

Question

Cadaver dogs will identify the scent of cadaverine ( a dead body). From the moment of death the scent of cadaverine is given off.

To the locals, has there been any type of campaign from LE or anyone else to find out if the SUV was spotted that afternoon, or up to the next time the SUV was seen by anyone other than the driver's parents or friends?

Does anyone know when the driver or SUV itself was next seen, where, and by whom? The SUV has a couple of detectable distinguishable attributes that would make it somewhat easy to remember it.

Does anyone know if the SUV has been impounded and searched, or if it's still being driven around?
Im sure LE has but has not made that information public. And I havent heard tgat anyonrme from the public has reached out. Ill try to go back over the news articles and PC and check out the comments.

I'd be looking in places that the nephew and possibly his friends would be familiar with. Maybe a secluded place where they congregate. I can't help but think this fellow is not too bright. And the same for those who may have helped.

I completely agree! Im sure there are plenty of places out here that can be accessed but that arent frequented. I believe they were in pure panic mode and may have even held onto WC's body until late that night.

I too, sadly, feel the same. I dont want to be accusatory, my opinions are simply based on the information I have found and are just that, my opinion.

I definitely believe the relative named is involved. I believe WC's wife believes that too. I believe this relative has had a rough life and has been involved in some questionable things (juggalo family) for a good part of his life. I believe WC was supportive and did his best to encourage this relative to be better. I believe that day the relative went to WC's with the intention to steal precsription drugs (based on prior arrest 2014) and WC caught the relative or the relative went to confront WC for not loaning money prior or some other unknown reason and things got out of hand. The suv arrives with 2 friends of relative and they move WC to an unknown location. Or relative leaves and comes back with friend to move WC. We've been shown only that one bit of footage from neighbor but who knows if LE has more footage supporting the relative arriving at 1 or not.

Im trying to be as vague as possible, I hope I havent gone too far but I am very curious if anyone else came to this or a similar conclusion?

RSBM

I think you may be on to something.
Finally, some possible scenarios that could fit the pieces of this puzzle.
My blood went cold when I read your post.

I'm understanding a bit more why LE aren't revealing much information. To build this case --they can't 'tip their hand'. :(
If you're even patially right --I'm hoping for justice.
MOO

My .02 is that there may be a wealth of information on certain people's phone(s).
Do LE have to get a warrant to take a look ??
Plus-- LE might know the movements of said persons.

If harm was done and WC had to be physically carried from his home-- would'nt some people have to call others and say-- "...get over here ...like real quick ??" (trying to speak in younger person's 'dialects')
:moo:

RSBM

I think you may be on to something.
Finally, some possible scenarios that could fit the pieces of this puzzle.
My blood went cold when I read your post.

I'm understanding a bit more why LE aren't revealing much information. To build this case --they can't 'tip their hand'. :(
If you're even patially right --I'm hoping for justice.
MOO
It is a scary thought, I was really holding out hope for WC and family but I dont believe he would have left his wife to suffer this way. And the only one present that day was, sadly, a member of his own family, but a troubled one. I just hope they find him and justice can be served. His wife deserves to know what happened to him.

My .02 is that there may be a wealth of information on certain people's phone(s).
Do LE have to get a warrant to take a look ??
Plus-- LE might know the movements of said persons.

If harm was done and WC had to be physically carried from his home-- would'nt some people have to call others and say-- "...get over here ...like real quick ??" (trying to speak in younger person's 'dialects')
:moo:
Yes, I totally agree. Phone records would be huge. I do believe they need a warrant but imagine it woukdnt be difficult with probable cause. Im sure LE has done this and just arent sharing.

I don't know why, but buried has always come to my mind
Burying is a lot of work though and takes time. if they did I believe they waited until nightime. definiteky plausible and harder to find.

I agree with the second person coming in the SUV
I mentioned the other day that if someone drove into the driveway , another person or people could have entered through the back and never been seen on camera.

Of course, we don't know what else LE may have on video.

Back to cleaning my closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member