Cadaver Dogs Hits and Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
If either one or both of those psychics we've heard from in this case find Caylee - I will freak out.

Don't... they have been searching down there like everyone else... if it is her, it is just a find, not a psychic revelation.

I can't stand to sit here saying I'm crossing my fingers that a little girl's body has been found.

But the alternative of never finding her remains haunts me, too.

I hope we get more info soon

For those who believe....now is a good time to start praying.

WOW! Are we going to be hearing a lot of BOMBSHELLS tonight on NG! This has been a simply amazing day. I have been off work, laid up, for several weeks and this has been a fascinating case for me to follow every day. I'm going to be going through withdrawals when I return. Even when Caylee is found, this case will be sizzling for months.

No - the Body Hunter group is that psychic lady and her dogs. She has been looking since pretty early on.

That's who supposidly made the hit... See the beginning post...

I am not going to get excited about ANYTHING that Gale and her "dogs" find. Sorry. Unless it is confirmed by actual LE K-9 teams...it isn't going to fly for me. I don't think she is a reliable source and I do not have any faith in her dogs.

(snip)
Also late Wednesday afternoon, a cadaver dog alerted on an area in the search for Caylee Anthony just south of the Orlando International Airport. It's near the same place where search teams have been scouring the woods trying to find Caylee's body.

Orange County investigators were at the scene Wednesday evening to investigate the discovery made by the Body Hunters, an organization out of Ohio. That group said their own cadaver dogs hit on something, but it was unclear what that discovery may be or if it was connected to the Anthony case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

Oh so this is from the psychic lady? I don't mean any disrespect, I am truly just curious- are her dogs qualified like LE's dogs? Can any Tom, Dick, and Larry go out and buy a cadaver dog??

I am not going to get excited about ANYTHING that Gale and her "dogs" find. Sorry. Unless it is confirmed by actual LE K-9 teams...it isn't going to fly for me. I don't think she is a reliable source and I do not have any faith in her dogs.

LE is or (has already) bringing out their dogs. I wish we'd hear something soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg