Cadaver Dogs Hits and Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes bless him.....but I dont think the smell from that long ago would still be that strong 30 feet away!

I don't think it would. I wonder if the smell from Caylee would still be that strong after 11 weeks, unless she was buried which would slow the decomposition process. If she's buried, how are they smelling it?

I don't think it's Caylee. Probably an animal.

My hat goes off to anybody who is out there looking. For any child.

Thanks,
BeagleMom

Well the local news is over. They brought up the hit again, and that the police are there and then said "stay tuned, more at ll:00". WHAT??? LOL, I can't wait that long!! I'm sure if it turns out to be anything they will break in though. So guess it's just wait and see.

LE is or (has already) bringing out their dogs. I wish we'd hear something soon!
Good! They can nip this in the bud then. I don't want people getting over the top about any such discoveries by this team until LE checks it out.

My guess is that there is absolutely nothing to this "hit" and this is an attempt at getting their name back into the press (IMO). Just a hunch...but it is very possible.

My hat goes off to anybody who is out there looking. For any child.

Thanks,
BeagleMom

Agreed...who cares who it is as long as they are looking. Could be a 3-toed sloth for all I care....

OMG this has me on the edge of my seat waiting!!!

Well the local news is over. They brought up the hit again, and that the police are there and then said "stay tuned, more at ll:00". WHAT??? LOL, I can't wait that long!! I'm sure if it turns out to be anything they will break in though. So guess it's just wait and see.

OMG!! I don't know how much more waiting I can take! We have to wait for confirmation that it's a body, then wait to find out whose body! At least something is happening now though...

Can anyone verify the reporter saying the smell was strong 30 yards away? Where was this said?

I don't have a link because this was breaking news I SAW on WFTV channel 9. There is no link yet, the link I posted is just to channel 9....I keep refreshing it to see if there's more.

Cadaver dogs, are cadaver dogs, they pick up the scent of the dead. Map Link around airport would be helpful.

I agree!

This has become so much more than a story to all of us and I want herr to be found and I want it be now, but then again how can I hope that they have found this sweet little girl dead!

Just want this to be over for Caylee.

Oh so this is from the psychic lady? I don't mean any disrespect, I am truly just curious- are her dogs qualified like LE's dogs? Can any Tom, Dick, and Larry go out and buy a cadaver dog??
Anyone can try to train a dog to be a cadaver dog, however it is a very involved process. Whether or not these people are qualified to train dogs or if they had someone else do it, I have never seen any info regarding this.

Also, IIRC they said that LE has cordoned off the area.
The dogs that hit were body hunters dogs, but LE went in, and now have the area cordoned off....
NOT the body hunter's people, but LE.
I'm switching to news 13 because nat'l news is on now.

LE thinks enough of her dogs...that they are bringing theirs in....let's just wait and see. It may be nothing but who knows...it could be what we have all been waiting on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member