Received Date Priority Call Type Unit ID Disposition Jurisdiction

11/01/2003 2 CM 120A R SO
02/05/2004 2 RESCUE TOTFD SO
04/21/2005 2 VERBAL 320A NR SO
04/21/2005 2 VERBAL DUP SO
04/30/2005 1 DIST 120A NR SO
05/29/2005 2 DIST 120 NR SO
06/26/2006 2 STOVEH 225A R SO

I would be very interested in reviewing the police reports on these incidents esspecially the ones just before Caylee was born.

these were released on OCSO website at the following link
http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/tabid/547/Default.aspx

I am looking to the past for some clues.

I don't know what CM means. Rescue's self-explanatory. Verbal means someone at the house called in (they did twice about the same issue, that's what the DUP means.)

Dist means Disturbance.

The 120A, 320A, etc are the unit #s of the responding officers's vehicle.

The Disposition codes are for how the call was serviced - case report taken, dispatch canceled, whatever. I can't figure out what the specific codes mean other than the obvious Dup(licate.)

I believe this has already been discussed. You might want to check these:
Page 7 - Calls for Service Summary OCSO
Page 16 - Previous 911 calls

I believe this is a stolen vehicle but have no idea who's or the outcome. I saw a list somewhere and I read the date wrong [saw2008] I just looked on OCSO site to find codes and could not find anything.

Received Date Priority Call Type Unit ID Disposition Jurisdiction

11/01/2003 2 CM 120A R SO
02/05/2004 2 RESCUE TOTFD SO
04/21/2005 2 VERBAL 320A NR SO
04/21/2005 2 VERBAL DUP SO
04/30/2005 1 DIST 120A NR SO
05/29/2005 2 DIST 120 NR SO

I would be very interested in reviewing the police reports on these incidents esspecially the ones just before Caylee was born.

these were released on OCSO website at the following link
http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/tabid/547/Default.aspx

I am looking to the past for some clues.

R - Report
NR - No Report (Taken)
TOTFD - Turned Over to Fire Department

CM - Criminal Mischief?

(Assuming, as I haven't worked in FL and each agency is different.)

Is it me, or does it seem like this family had a relatively high number of 911 calls during the period of time shortly after Casey would have first realized she was pregnant?

Not that Cindy or George knew a thing about it.

Cough.

Is it me, or does it seem like this family had a relatively high number of 911 calls during the period of time shortly after Casey would have first realized she was pregnant?

Not that Cindy or George knew a thing about it.

Cough.

My thoughts exactly, what is in those police reports!

Thanks for merging this thread I looked for one but there are so many now its hard to find similar threads.

CM I think means County Medical. I'm pretty sure, once I had to call for an ambulance for my older daughter and on the drive up there the EMT was talking to dispatch and he said CM to Children's. I asked him what that meant and he said CM was County Medical.

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

Is anyone familiar with reading this type of report? It looks like the Anthony household had quite a few calls to the Sheriff's dept.--one for a "Rescue," "Stolen Vehicle" in 2006, and lots of others. How long have the Anthonys been at this address?

You guys almost had it correct-

The report is an RMS report, RMS meaning records management system. The call types are as follows:
CM-criminal mischief,
Rescue- medical call, LE would not respond to this unless requested by FD
Verbal- verbal dispute
dist- generic call listing for any type of disturbance
stoveh- stolen vehicle
burgr- residential burglary
kidnap- self explanatory
geninv- usually generated by the deputy it can literally be anything. judging by the report writer (listed unit ID) they are supplements to the original report.
park- parking complaint, probably protester related

Unit ID info:
anytime you see a number, IE- 120A, it is the marked zone car (patrol car w/lights on top ect). The 1st number is the shift that unit works, the second number denotes the sector that unit works (in this case sector 2, the east side). The second and third numbers combined are the zone that unit is assigned to (IE zone 20), and if there's a letter, it means there is more than 1 unit in that zone.
DV14- a domestic violence detective. (The OCSO is using detectives from every unit to help investigate the case.)
PA21- the sector 2 commander or lieutenant.
PA22- the other "rotations" sector 2 commander
S21- sector 2 squad 1 sergeant.

The call number is generated anytime someone calls 911, regardless of whether a report is taken or not.

The case number is when an incident or arrest report, ect is written at the address.

Hope that clears it up for those that needed to know. And as an FYI- for a 5 year period this is not what I would consider a lot of calls to the residence. The east side of Orlando is extremely busy.

My thoughts exactly, what is in those police reports!

Thanks for merging this thread I looked for one but there are so many now its hard to find similar threads.

There are only 4 reports taken in this period. The only two I believe having anything to do with this particular case is the burglary report (of the gas cans) and the kidnap report (Caylee missing).

There are only 4 reports taken in this period. The only two I believe having anything to do with this particular case is the burglary report (of the gas cans) and the kidnap report (Caylee missing).
Thanks for the info.

What some of us find interesting is that three of those calls came during the relatively short period of time when Casey was pregnant with Caylee.

~repectfuly snipped~

Hope that clears it up for those that needed to know. And as an FYI- for a 5 year period this is not what I would consider a lot of calls toIf the residence. The east side of Orlando is extremely busy.

If you look at the type of calls, the middle class neighborhood, and their seeming (loosly put lol) harmony don't you think that is an aweful lot of calls...? I have lived all around the world for the last 17 years with the army...lived in good areas and bad and even in different countries and I think I have had to call police once when my kid almost got hit by a car on purpose (psycho neighbor) and another time when I locked my keys in my car. I think that is a lot of calls for that family and for the type of calls in the last five years....but I am no expert. Could you expound on what you said above? TIA

And THANK YOU SO MUCH for all that insight into the police reports! What a great job you did. Thanks!!!! :blowkiss:

11-1-03 CM= Criminal Mischief (vandalism or damage to real or personal property)
R= Report Taken

2-5-04 RESCUE= Medical Rescue Only
TOTFD= Turned Over To Fire Dept.

4-21-05 VERBAL= Verbal Disturbance
NR= No Report Filed

4-21-05 VERBAL= Verbal Disturbance
DUP= Duplicate Call for Service (same event)

4-30-05 DIST= General Disturbance (loud person or party), NR= No Report
5-29-05 DIST= General Disturbance, NR= No Report

6-26-06 STOVEH= Stolen Vehicle
R= Report Filed

Is it possible to read the detail of the reports ?

OR, is it possible to look at the service calls (911 calls) for those dates? might get a short description of who placed the call and why? dispatch logs

Well if someone ran my address through my county Dispatch they would find plenty of calls but not one that would have anything directly to do with my family or myself. You would have to see the report to find out the details. Every time the alarm goes off at a small business across the street I call to report it.[Not hooked up to an auto-reporting alarm system and anyone with a car stero with deep base sets the dang thing off... grrrr ]. Every time something happens in the little park next to me I am the one who end up calling. Bumps on the head, sprains and such. What I would be interested in is the stolen vehicle one. Since Cindy's 1st call to 911 on 7.15 was about a stolen car and money did she have a habit of claiming her car had been stolen when Casey didn't do what mommy wanted or was it a legit call. I know that my 1/2 sister used'the'he stole my car' thing all the time when she was TO at her boyfriend even though he had not. It was her way of controlling him.

If you look at the type of calls, the middle class neighborhood, and their seeming (loosly put lol) harmony don't you think that is an aweful lot of calls...? I have lived all around the world for the last 17 years with the army...lived in good areas and bad and even in different countries and I think I have had to call police once when my kid almost got hit by a car on purpose (psycho neighbor) and another time when I locked my keys in my car. I think that is a lot of calls for that family and for the type of calls in the last five years....but I am no expert. Could you expound on what you said above? TIA

And THANK YOU SO MUCH for all that insight into the police reports! What a great job you did. Thanks!!!! :blowkiss:

I was just saying that "a lot" of calls is a subjective term and can't be accurately used to determine if anything nefarious was going on at their house. Some might agree that it is a lot of calls for service, but some people like calling the cops... look at how many times she's called about the protesters and such. Someone asked about pulling the dispatch logs from the calls where no report was generated (IE-the verbal, ect.), those calls are too old to pull any information from. The RMS system only stores call info for 90 days before it's backed up by records. So, while it is available it's not easily accesible through the RMS system.

I will reiterate though that I don't believe any of the previous reports generated at the house have anything to do with this case. I can't comment on the calls b/c I don't know anything about them.

I was just saying that "a lot" of calls is a subjective term and can't be accurately used to determine if anything nefarious was going on at their house. Some might agree that it is a lot of calls for service, but some people like calling the cops... look at how many times she's called about the protesters and such. Someone asked about pulling the dispatch logs from the calls where no report was generated (IE-the verbal, ect.), those calls are too old to pull any information from. The RMS system only stores call info for 90 days before it's backed up by records. So, while it is available it's not easily accesible through the RMS system.

I will reiterate though that I don't believe any of the previous reports generated at the house have anything to do with this case. I can't comment on the calls b/c I don't know anything about them.

True, the calls of service date back pretty far. I do think they liked calling cops a lot. What is up with the stolen vehicle? That is strange

I clicked on that website and all I get is a list of the current (08) situation.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the link,Gator Mom. It certainly is interesting that the house is only in Cindy's name but I believe every body by now knows the possible reason why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$