Calls for Service Summary--OCSO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those were around her what, 6th, 7th and 8th months of pregnancy? So MAYBE that is when they FINALLY realized she was pregnant and the _ hit the fan? A theory-again-no basis in FACT.:)

Yept, that is about the time. However, Cindy was denying Kc was pego at a family event. KC was 7 months along then. Cindy claimed that KC was virgo intact at the time.

Skinny girls can not hide being 7 months pego. Cindy being a nurse, and trained to observe patients.. it's rather odd that she didn't think something was massively odd with her daughter.

With Cindy in denial, I believing anything her daughter said.. rather then face reality.. I wonder if that is what her and GA had problems about.

That seems likely to me, Nancy. Haven't heard of any other family health problems or incidents, and anything criminal a report would have been done, not just turned over to fire department.

That seems likely to me, Nancy. Haven't heard of any other family health problems or incidents, and anything criminal a report would have been done, not just turned over to fire department.

Yeah-- I think it makes sense. It also worries me because I've always had a soft spot for George and I get scared he's going to have a heart attack or stroke from this horrible situation and all the stress.

Dunno, Spangle. My cousin did the same thing. Got pregnant at the end of her first year in college, found out at beginning of summer break. Didn't tell anyone all summer and actually went back to college in fall. Came home for Thanksgiving not knowing my other aunt and uncle from out of town had come to visit for the holiday. Had to wait three days until they went home to get her parents alone to tell them. They were with her all weekend and didn't know. She hadn't put on tons of baby weight and she wore baggy sweatshirts, which isn't out of place for a college student. They were supportive at first when she said she was pregnant, but they hit the roof when she told them she was due in 2 months!!!

Or how about Audrey Iacona....big case a few years back here in Cleveland....gave birth in her basement and no one even knew she was pregnant. Later charged with killing the baby although she insisted it was stillborn. Her parents had no idea.

CA might have had her suspicions, but is denial too much of a stretch for her? I don't think so.

did anyone add in lee anthony address to see what police reports come up for lee??

You guys almost had it correct-

The report is an RMS report, RMS meaning records management system. The call types are as follows:
CM-criminal mischief,
Rescue- medical call, LE would not respond to this unless requested by FD
Verbal- verbal dispute
dist- generic call listing for any type of disturbance
stoveh- stolen vehicle
burgr- residential burglary
kidnap- self explanatory
geninv- usually generated by the deputy it can literally be anything. judging by the report writer (listed unit ID) they are supplements to the original report.
park- parking complaint, probably protester related

Unit ID info:
anytime you see a number, IE- 120A, it is the marked zone car (patrol car w/lights on top ect). The 1st number is the shift that unit works, the second number denotes the sector that unit works (in this case sector 2, the east side). The second and third numbers combined are the zone that unit is assigned to (IE zone 20), and if there's a letter, it means there is more than 1 unit in that zone.
DV14- a domestic violence detective. (The OCSO is using detectives from every unit to help investigate the case.)
PA21- the sector 2 commander or lieutenant.
PA22- the other "rotations" sector 2 commander
S21- sector 2 squad 1 sergeant.

The call number is generated anytime someone calls 911, regardless of whether a report is taken or not.

The case number is when an incident or arrest report, ect is written at the address.

Hope that clears it up for those that needed to know. And as an FYI- for a 5 year period this is not what I would consider a lot of calls to the residence. The east side of Orlando is extremely busy.

Thank you!! And ditto on the Welcome Aboard. :)

Skinny girls can not hide being 7 months pego. Cindy being a nurse, and trained to observe patients.. it's rather odd that she didn't think something was massively odd with her daughter.

getting OT here but I keep seeing this and have to comment...KC and I are about the same height and weight (I am 5 lb lighter)..when I was preg with #2 my husband was a bit worried about telling his family, and we went to visit, I was about 6 month along and not one...person....noticed. (I couldnt tell them cause I dont speak the language LOL topped with saying hi, nice to meet you, I am pregnant)

anyways I was assuming at the time that they were being polite cause to me it was extremely obvious but turns out no, no one actually noticed at ALL.

now you might say well they didnt know me, not the same as a MOTHER living with her daughter but think, ever lived with a family member who gained or lost a lot of weight? it is gradual - you dont see it.

so it is entirely possible that without being utterly nuts, no one actually knew she was preg.

Does anyone know if this has been done? TIA
Just make sure you leave his actual address off the forum. thanks. One thread was pulled by admin early on because it actually had a map and directions to his home.

Just make sure you leave his actual address off the forum. thanks. One thread was pulled by admin early on because it actually had a map and directions to his home.

Gotcha and thanks again! :blowkiss:

This is what I found about the 911 calls back to 2003

November 01 2003, Priority 2, Criminal Mischief

February 05 2004, Priority 2, Rescue, turned over to the fire department

April 21, 2005, Priority 2, Verbal Disturbance

April 21, 2005, Priority 2, Verbal Disturbance, duplicate call

April 30, 2005, Priority 1, General Disturbance (Loud Party, Disorderly Person, etc.)

May 29 2005, Priority 2, General Disturbance (Loud Party, Disorderly Person, etc.)

June 26, 2006, Priority 2, Stolen vehicle

June 24 2008, Priority 2, Burglary

July 15 2008, Priority 2, Kidnapping

July 16, 2008, Priority 1, General investigation

July 16, 2008, Priority 1, General Investigation

July 17, 2008, Priority 1, General Investigation

August 09, 2008, Priority 2, Verbal Disturbance

August 21, 2008, Priority 2, Verbal Disturbance

August 21, 2008, Priority 1, Parking Complaint

August 24, 2008, Priority 1, General Investigation

I think we have just seen the 'a' family home reports and none from uncle lee's.........very interesting.......any one know how to do that???

I have always been very curious about the 911 calls made before 2008, particularly the three calls from April and May 2005 and the call regarding the stolen vehicle in 2006.

Were the 2005 calls in some way related to the "crisis" of KC's pregnancy or fights that instigated from it, whether the A's knew about it or not? Or were they related to the marital problems of GA and CA?

Was the stolen vehicle call another attempt by CA to get the car back from KC? Or did the car belong to LA at that time, or was it in the timeframe that KC was supposed to be paying LA car payments?

I'm not sure about Orange County, but in my county (about 30 miles away) 911 calls are recorded and a matter of public record--A's with the calls Cindy made that were made public. Anyone can pull those public records, tho a cd might cost $5 or so plus maybe a couple $ for research. We have a city forum and people post them online all the time--example, when a city commissioner has made the call. Worth a shot if anyone is real interested in hearing those 2005--06 calls. :)

I'm not sure about Orange County, but in my county (about 30 miles away) 911 calls are recorded and a matter of public record--A's with the calls Cindy made that were made public. Anyone can pull those public records, tho a cd might cost $5 or so plus maybe a couple $ for research. We have a city forum and people post them online all the time--example, when a city commissioner has made the call. Worth a shot if anyone is real interested in hearing those 2005--06 calls. :)

I wished that I had extra $$$ to get copies of the old 911 calls, but sadly I don't. If someone does get a copy of the 911 calls can they post them up here?
Which reminds me that I'm still bothered by one of the recorded jail visits that LE and FCA had when she was first arrested and LE said to FCA, "this isn't like the last time." Makes me wonder even more about the old 911 calls. Kind of leads you to believe that one of the calls might have been related to FCA. KWIM? If nothing else it may give us more of an insight as to how things were dealt with concerning FCA. I still can't wrap my mind around how FCA went from what "appeared" in photos to be a loving Mother into a "monster" that killed her own child, though I believe that she did. I'm just wondering how long the tension was going on in the family before she finally imploded.

I wished that I had extra $$$ to get copies of the old 911 calls, but sadly I don't. If someone does get a copy of the 911 calls can they post them up here?
Which reminds me that I'm still bothered by one of the recorded jail visits that LE and FCA had when she was first arrested and LE said to FCA, "this isn't like the last time." Makes me wonder even more about the old 911 calls. Kind of leads you to believe that one of the calls might have been related to FCA. KWIM? If nothing else it may give us more of an insight as to how things were dealt with concerning FCA. I still can't wrap my mind around how FCA went from what "appeared" in photos to be a loving Mother into a "monster" that killed her own child, though I believe that she did. I'm just wondering how long the tension was going on in the family before she finally imploded.

According to the OCSO Faqs,
How do I get a copy of a police report?
Answer:

The Records department is opened from 8:00 am until 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. There is a $0.15 charge per page unless you are the victim, in which case it is free. Requests can be handled by mail if you send a self addressed stamped envelope. For more information contact the Records Section at (407) 254-7280.

Would be very interesting to see what was going on before the gas cans report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member