Calls for Service Summary--OCSO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link,Gator Mom. It certainly is interesting that the house is only in Cindy's name but I believe every body by now knows the possible reason why.
I haven't read this before. Does it have to do with George being LE and wanting to keep his assets away from lawsuits or is there something more sinister?

I posted this somewhere else, but it kept getting lost, so I think it needs its own thread.

In the DCS docs there is a page that lists eleven calls to LE re: Anthony home in five years. Does this seem odd to anyone? There are codes that shed some light (not much) on what they are about.

Interestingly...

A call from 6/06 about a stolen vehicle. Maybe random, or maybe this isn't the first time Casey ran off with the car??

A rescue call...for what????

A call listed as "CM"....what could this stand for? Maybe "civil matter?"

SEVERAL calls marked VERBAL (arguments?) and one DIST (disturbance?)

Three are from April of 2005 (one is a duplicate, I think meaning two calls were recieved about the same incident). Wasn't Casey pregnant with Caylee at this time?

The last few are no news....George's calls about the gas can and Cindy's call about Caylee being missing....

Not counting the recent calls, seven in less than five years still seems like a lot to me....

What do you guys think??

Glad you posted this. It's been bothering me a long while and I wanted to talk about it.
I wonder if there's a way to get the information from these calls.

I posted this somewhere else, but it kept getting lost, so I think it needs its own thread.

In the DCS docs there is a page that lists eleven calls to LE re: Anthony home in five years. Does this seem odd to anyone? There are codes that shed some light (not much) on what they are about.

Interestingly...

A call from 6/06 about a stolen vehicle. Maybe random, or maybe this isn't the first time Casey ran off with the car??

Three are from April of 2005 (one is a duplicate, I think meaning two calls were recieved about the same incident). Wasn't Casey pregnant with Caylee at this time?

The last few are no news....George's calls about the gas can and Cindy's call about Caylee being missing....

Not counting the recent calls, seven in less than five years still seems like a lot to me....

What do you guys think??

IIRC, either G or C filed for divorce in '05, but, didn't go through with it. Considering the state of a relationship in this stage it wouldn't seem unreasonable to have a few distrubances, IMHO.

Interestingly...

What do you guys think??

The codes/report broken down:
11-1-03 CM= Criminal Mischief (vandalism or damage to real or personal property)
R= Report Taken

2-5-04 RESCUE= Medical Rescue Only
TOTFD= Turned Over To Fire Dept.

4-21-05 VERBAL= Verbal Disturbance
NR= No Report Filed

4-21-05 VERBAL= Verbal Disturbance
DUP= Duplicate Call for Service (same event)

4-30-05 DIST= General Disturbance (loud person or party), NR= No Report
5-29-05 DIST= General Disturbance, NR= No Report

6-26-06 STOVEH= Stolen Vehicle
R= Report Filed

And yes, I think it's a lot of calls.

Don't know, but at least three calls were from before Caylee was born. Of course, we don't know if Casey was involved in any of the calls other than the recent ones, but if she was, it might pop the post-partum psychosis trial balloon JB has been floating recently.

Don't know, but at least three calls were from before Caylee was born. Of course, we don't know if Casey was involved in any of the calls other than the recent ones, but if she was, it might pop the post-partum psychosis trial balloon JB has been floating recently.

LOL. hahah. Yeah it's so strange to think maybe Casey wasn't perfect before Caylee was born!

06/26/2006 2 STOVEH 225A R SO

I believe this is a stolen vehicle but have no idea who's or the outcome. I saw a list somewhere and I read the date wrong [saw2008] I just looked on OCSO site to find codes and could not find anything.

This would have been around the time when Casey was spending a great deal of time with Jesse and he and his fam were babysitting Caylee as well. Wonder if Cindy got PO'ed and called the law on Casey THEN for "stealing" the car, MUCH as she did when she captured her on the 15th of July? Maybe this worked for Cindy before with Casey and she thought she would give it another shot? It's a theory pulled from THIN air with NO basis in fact-:eek:

LOL. hahah. Yeah it's so strange to think maybe Casey wasn't perfect before Caylee was born!

Those were around her what, 6th, 7th and 8th months of pregnancy? So MAYBE that is when they FINALLY realized she was pregnant and the _ hit the fan? A theory-again-no basis in FACT.:)

What was the date of that wedding where all the relatives were like-Dude, you're pregnant, and she was like, no, I am a virgin? When was THAT-around any of these dates just before Caylee was born? That COULD be telling if we know that date?

IIRC, either G or C filed for divorce in '05, but, didn't go through with it. Considering the state of a relationship in this stage it wouldn't seem unreasonable to have a few distrubances, IMHO.

Remember in George's statement from 7-24 released this afternoon that he said they seperated because of issues with Casey and finances? and he also said he just could not take it anymore and he "ran away"-he said that. Was the pregnancy the disturbance in THEIR marriage, or was there more UNDERLYING, like she was stealing and lying ALSO even then?

Lying back then??? She was a virgin at seven months pregnant. You be the judge.

Is it me, or does it seem like this family had a relatively high number of 911 calls during the period of time shortly after Casey would have first realized she was pregnant?

Not that Cindy or George knew a thing about it.

Cough.
\\

You mean during her 6th month.. no.. she still didn't realize she has sex yet.

A month later and she still didn't realize it.

I think any time the police have to come to your house to stop a verbal argument, you have a serious problem in the home.

I am interested in the rescue call.

I think any time the police have to come to your house to stop a verbal argument, you have a serious problem in the home.

I am interested in the rescue call.

I agree about the verbal calls--
and I wonder if the rescue call could be related to George-- when he was talking to LE about the "mini-stroke" Casey told Amy about, he said he actually did have a "scare" like that a couple years ago. Maybe that's the rescue call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean