Can any Journalist ask John the hard questions?

ANGRYWOLF said:
/been drinking hours earlier...I know that from my job experience..so hours passing would not necessarily have eliminated proof that she had been drinking...if she had been an alchoholic...her past behavior would have indicated as such and family, friends would have known about it..and so would the police...
There are contradictory theories floating about. Oh Patsy was drunk..or oh Patsy killed Jon Benet in a jealous rage..or she caught John molesting Jon Benet and killed Jon Benet because of that..more likely she would have killed John..her husband for molesting their daughter...or Jon Benet was molested..or was not molested but killed because she wet or soiled the bed...just a bunch of disorganized and confusing speculation :slap:
I have never heard that Patsy was a DRUNK or an alcoholic...where did you hear that from? A few drinks at a party (that SHE admitted to having) does not make a person a drunk OR an alcoholic.

ANGRYWOLF said:
did it...
I was a member of court tv.com...My name there was MCHIGHLANDER..and yes I was thrown out...Anybody who knows what it is like there..knows people get kicked out regularly...heck..for arguing about sports..religion..even cooking !!!I got kicked out for arguing about politics. No big deal....for me.:)

Really? Is that so? Well, I actually cussed a person out on there for insulting me and attacking me personally, and I didn't get thrown out. :cool:

Show Me said:
Don't even get me started on the lame JonBenet Ramsey Children's Foundation that John said was going to help pass legislation....never did one thing to help pass legislation.

Foundation bought pcs, gave a little money to the RAMSEY'S own church and the RAMSEY kids summer camp.....

John bragged and bragged on multiple interviews what 'wonderful' things the foundation was going to do....yeah for his own kids! Not ONE thing did the foundation do for other children.

No wonder people call them the SCAMseys!
Actually, Show Me, I wanted to point out that, due to John selecting the age of 12 for this proposed legislation, Burke wouldn't have been covered by this.

-Tea

ANGRYWOLF said:
/been drinking hours earlier...I know that from my job experience..so hours passing would not necessarily have eliminated proof that she had been drinking...
No blood, hair or saliva samples had been obtained from John and Patsy until Dec 27th or 28th.

There are contradictory theories floating about. Oh Patsy was drunk..or oh Patsy killed Jon Benet in a jealous rage..or she caught John molesting Jon Benet and killed Jon Benet because of that..more likely she would have killed John..her husband for molesting their daughter...
Not necessarily, ANGRYWOLF, especially if Patsy, at that moment, viewed JonBenet as being the pick-up (i.e. *advertiser censored*, hooker) who took her place.

-Tea

Ames said:
PLUS...I believe that John dictated to Patsy what to write...
Maybe a bit from both of them,since it included some womanly phrases?Something to consider:

DOI,p. 246,PR: John and I wrote a message of appreciation to our friends to be printed on the back of the liturgy of the day.We thanked the people for their support throughout the past year and expressed how much their love meant to us.We also commented on the meaning of the Christmas season and why it was important to remember the real reason we celebrate this time of the year.In composing this expression of appreciation,John and I each had written a version.With both copies in hand,John dictated and I typed at the computer as we merged the two into one.Later Susan Stine and Roxy Walker made a few edits as they typed it into the litugical program.This edited version included the phrase and hence.Those two words turned out to be the next bombshell!

So maybe they had some experience doing this before? (i.e. -the ransom note?) Perhaps that's why so many pages were missing from the writing tablet...they each wrote a version,and then (with both copies in hand,just as PR says above) merged the 2 into one,as JR dictated and PR did the writing.
Something to think about,for sure.Perhaps a confession (of sorts) from PR???

ANGRYWOLF said:
send me to jail for arguing politics...heck my side won in November..so I'm happy...:innocent:

I was happy about November also. Sounds like we agree on politics. I disagree about the intruder though. I think it was one or both of the Rs.

JMO8778 said:
Maybe a bit from both of them,since it included some womanly phrases?Something to consider:

DOI,p. 246,PR: John and I wrote a message of appreciation to our friends to be printed on the back of the liturgy of the day.We thanked the people for their support throughout the past year and expressed how much their love meant to us.We also commented on the meaning of the Christmas season and why it was important to remember the real reason we celebrate this time of the year.In composing this expression of appreciation,John and I each had written a version.With both copies in hand,John dictated and I typed at the computer as we merged the two into one.Later Susan Stine and Roxy Walker made a few edits as they typed it into the litugical program.This edited version included the phrase and hence.Those two words turned out to be the next bombshell!

So maybe they had some experience doing this before? (i.e. -the ransom note?) Perhaps that's why so many pages were missing from the writing tablet...they each wrote a version,and then (with both copies in hand,just as PR says above) merged the 2 into one,as JR dictated and PR did the writing.
Something to think about,for sure.Perhaps a confession (of sorts) from PR???
WOW...great catch. Yes, I do believe that she threw in a few womanly phrases...she also told one of the investigators, that she thought that the Ransom note (letter) was probably written by "a woman". That also sounds like a confession to me.

cynpat2000 said:
Some have different views but my view is John or Patsy was messing with jonbenet andthey were caught then one of them picked up a flashlight and went to swing at the other and hit jonbenet by mistake. Then the coverup began - the parent that was molesting jonbenet had to go along with it in order to escape going to jail for molestation of a minor. The garrotte was just a coverup. As was the ridiculous sweet ransom note.:crazy: :twocents:

Amen, cynpat2000. Add my two cents to yours.

ANGRYWOLF said:
right wing groups.That's probably why they got out of it clean..because of their political connections...:)
do you think it is a lot of rumor/speculation/ and simple dislike against fox News, on your part??

Oh, I have a question for JR -

When you learned that your daughter's body showed evidence of prior sexual abuse, why did you react defensively instead of with anger and anguish that anyone could have done such a thing to your daughter?

As a parent, if I learned that my murdered child had also been sexually abused, that would bring on a whole new wave of emotions that not only had my child died violently, but had also, prior to her death, suffered in other ways, and had endured that which no child should ever have to endure.

imo

sandraladeda said:

When you learned that your daughter's body showed evidence of prior sexual abuse, why did you react defensively instead of with anger and anguish that anyone could have done such a thing to your daughter?

As a parent, if I learned that my murdered child had also been sexually abused, that would bring on a whole new wave of emotions that not only had my child died violently, but had also, prior to her death, suffered in other ways, and had endured that which no child should ever have to endure.

imo
Love your quotation. Let all that you do.....

I agree it is one more point of how this was all about saving themselves and how this made them look etc. instead of about what JonBenet must have suffered. I know as a parent the first thing you think of is what my baby must have gone through. That would be most parents first and only prevailing thought.

sandraladeda said:

imo
Interesting. Since I am still very new there are many things I haven't yet read. Does anyone know where I can find transcripts or interviews where John became defensive upon learning his daughter may have previously been sexually abused? I' m interested in reading his exact words to see what I can make of them.

LionRun said:
Interesting. Since I am still very new there are many things I haven't yet read. Does anyone know where I can find transcripts or interviews where John became defensive upon learning his daughter may have previously been sexually abused? I' m interested in reading his exact words to see what I can make of them.
got to www.acandyrose.com

Scroll down and look at the left hand side of the screen. All of the interview transcripts are there.

LionRun said:
You may want to also read the intervew on acandyrose...where Patsy is told about the previous sexual abuse, and PATSY says, "How did you know that?"

Ames said:
You may want to also read the intervew on acandyrose...where Patsy is told about the previous sexual abuse, and PATSY says, "How did you know that?"
Not ....what sexual abuse? But instead "How did you know that?" If someone had told me my son had been sexually abused regardless if that would have been secondary to his murder I'd of wretched. I'd of had alot of questions none of which would have been how did they know that. Like OH MY POOR Baby do you know who or how long WHO DID THIS TO HIM I'll kill them with my bare hands........ Not "How did you know that" As if to think Didn't our staging work to cover that prior sexual abuse.... that is JMHO.

coloradokares said:
Not ....what sexual abuse? But instead "How did you know that?" If someone had told me my son had been sexually abused regardless if that would have been secondary to his murder I'd of wretched. I'd of had alot of questions none of which would have been how did they know that. Like OH MY POOR Baby do you know who or how long WHO DID THIS TO HIM I'll kill them with my bare hands........ Not "How did you know that" As if to think Didn't our staging work to cover that prior sexual abuse.... that is JMHO.

Exactly...she didn't seem to torn up about "just finding out" about the sexual abuse, did she? I agree with you, sounds like she was more shocked to find out that their staging didn't work, than to hear about the sexual abuse "for the first time".

And when Patsy angrily asks Detectives..."Show me where it says that?" "I want to see that!"

Patsy reacts angrily when the sexual abuse topic comes up...something an innocent mother would react to with shock and tears.

And John reacts with "!"

I think they both knew JonBenet had been sexually abused prior to the night she died. I just don't think those responses are indicative of parents who had no idea.

Toltec said:
And when Patsy angrily asks Detectives..."Show me where it says that?" "I want to see that!"

Patsy reacts angrily when the sexual abuse topic comes up...something an innocent mother would react to with shock and tears.

And John reacts with "!"
Yep...John's words..."!".....makes no sense to me. Its not as if they were accusing HIM of molesting her. If someone told me that my child had been molested, I wouldn't automatically shout...""....UNLESS I was the one that was being accused of doing it. His remark only shouts GUILTY to me.

Thanks Jayelles and Ames! Yes, I found acandyrose a few days back when some nice person referred me.

I've read various interviews among other things. I remember the part in two interviews (one w/ PR, one w/ JR) where the possibility of sexual abuse was brought up by LE. I got the impression that they were shocked and angered by that JonBenet had possibly been previously sexually abused. At the time I though I might react similarly. I would be asking millions of questions about WHAT LE knew--specifically because LE didn't seem definitive.

If LE told me they THINK my daughter was abused I would demand what gives them reason to think that. If there were no conclusive forensic proof I would want to know WHY they think it to determine if it were an actual possibility. I would probably go through some denial. And I may have thoughts like, "How can it be? I always know where she is, and I trust each person that is ever with her alone. If it is true why wouldn't I see any signs? Were there signs I overlooked? If I believed it to be true, then I would probably say things like, "I want to know who the excuse for a subhuman is who hurt my beautiful daughter--and neuter him myself!" Then I would look back to the bed wetting, having already heard that bed wetting can in some cases be indicative of sexual abuse. Then again I had already heard that. I don't know if PR or JR did.

I will go right now and try to find the Le statements of possible SA/PR and JR again. I will put myself in there place to see if I think differently after what others have posted. Maybe I overlooked one or more things. All I know is I want to know the truth. I am on the fence; but have always had the gut feeling that they didn't have any idea initially who did it and that they were innocent. I never had access to all of the info (autopsy, ransom note, interviews w/ LE, etc..) until recently. And, by nature I look at things objectively when I am aware of that need. That is what I am doing now. Starting fresh. Reviewing the facts.

Darn, I hope this case is solved legally one day. It's already driving me nuts, and I just started.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back