Can any Journalist ask John the hard questions?

Nuisanceposter said:
If John was half as obsessed about losing Beth as he portrays himself to have been in DOI, then I'm sure Patsy probably felt a little jealous about it, and probably didn't share the depths of grief that John did, so I imagine she distanced herself to let John sort it out.
I imagine so;she comes off as cold to me. I was separated from my husb. when his mom died,and even though he was being a total JERK at the time,I was still sympathetic to him.I can't imagine just ignoring such a deep depth of grief.

JMO8778 said:
In DOI,JR says that as his oldest child,Beth had a special place in his heart.
I have all the 'first-time having a baby' memories from my first child,but I love both of mine equally.
I have also wondered if JB was indeed JR's..but I guess with the dna testing ,they would know,since they ruled him out as the dna source(?)
Since JR was older than PR and already had 3 kids,maybe he just went along with having more b/c PR wanted kids of her own.and by the time he got to the 5th one,he was worn out/worn down as a parent(?) PR did say he had the big v done in DOI.
What you said makes alot of sense...John could have just went ahead and had children with Patsy, because it is what SHE wanted...not what HE wanted. He may have thought that he was too old for anymore kids.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back