Can someone explain to me on WHAT basis was Darin cleared??

There was a program on court tv tonight called Invisible Intruder about Darlie. I'm sure everyone has already seen it, but I was wondering about the reinactment with the laundry basket. The actress was shown placing her panties in the basket so that it would look like an attempted sexual assault. There was no mention of the sock at all. I did miss the first part of the program but I wonder if the sock wasn't mentioned because they thought that Darin ran it down the alley and not Darlie?

txsvicki said:
There was a program on court tv tonight called Invisible Intruder about Darlie. I'm sure everyone has already seen it, but I was wondering about the reinactment with the laundry basket. The actress was shown placing her panties in the basket so that it would look like an attempted sexual assault. There was no mention of the sock at all. I did miss the first part of the program but I wonder if the sock wasn't mentioned because they thought that Darin ran it down the alley and not Darlie?
That sock is something not easily explained, by pros or antis. I do think Darin ran it down there to throw it in the sewer. I don't think it was a plant because of the huge risk they were taking by Darin running down there. What I can't figure out is what the sock was used for. I think it might have been left out of the program because of all the questions. It's not a very long show is it? Anyway, so that's what I think, for what's it's worth

This may have been answered before, and I'm sorry if I missed it, but
my question is: Why not Drake??

Why would she kill the 2 boys but not the 3rd boy?

I'm sure there are MANY theories on this, and I'd love to hear some.

Tristan said:

My personal take on this is that Darlie liked cute little babies, but lively kids running around were another matter. The ferocity of the attacks on Damon and Devon shows the immense rage she felt towards them. Drake was too young to have his own personality; he was pliable. JMHO

Tristan said:

Only Darlie knows why. I don't think an eight month old would have been camping out downstairs like the two elder boys were and it would have been very difficult to explain an intruder going up to the master bedroom to murder Drake while Darin was asleep up there, if he were that is....just my opinon though.

His being in another location and upstairs probably saved his life.

Would be pretty suspcious 3 kids killed and both adults alive . JMO

britgirl said:
My personal take on this is that Darlie liked cute little babies, but lively kids running around were another matter. The ferocity of the attacks on Damon and Devon shows the immense rage she felt towards them. Drake was too young to have his own personality; he was pliable. JMHO
Yes, others have that maybe she wanted to start fresh with Drake. Like training a puppy or something. I think Darlie had been thinking how easier her life would be without Damon and Devon for several weeks. I don't think she planned to kill them at this point. She just wanted them not to be alive anymore, life poof a magic fairy took them away. That's why I don't think she snapped as some people say. But there was something about that night to make her decide it was time to kill them. She was accepting of their deaths too quickly.

sharpar said:
His being in another location and upstairs probably saved his life.

Would be pretty suspcious 3 kids killed and both adults alive . JMO
I don't think she wanted to kill Drake. Of course his being in a safer location upstairs with Darin helped him too, but was not the one who pestered her. I think Darlie loved the attention new mommies get.

Ok, for some reason this case has been popping into my mind these last few weeks. Hubbie and I drove by the house a few days ago, and we are still confused on how anyone could buy that house and live there after what happend to those poor babies.
Anyway......
I have been looking up this case on the net these last few days and have read many post and articles stating that people including Darlie have stated that they feel Darren had something to do with this. Either he did it, or had someone commit this horrible crime. I have always felt he had something to do with it by either helping cover up for Darlie, or helped her murder the boys.
What are your views? Do you feel this is something he had a hand in, or do you feel this is all Darlie alone?
Shauna

Ok, for some reason this case has been popping into my mind these last few weeks. Hubbie and I drove by the house a few days ago, and we are still confused on how anyone could buy that house and live there after what happend to those poor babies.
Anyway......
I have been looking up this case on the net these last few days and have read many post and articles stating that people including Darlie have stated that they feel Darren had something to do with this. Either he did it, or had someone commit this horrible crime. I have always felt he had something to do with it by either helping cover up for Darlie, or helped her murder the boys.
What are your views? Do you feel this is something he had a hand in, or do you feel this is all Darlie alone?
Shauna
Can we have another choice? I want the "an intruder did it" choice. It very well could have been an intruder that was contacted by Darin to carry out the insurance fraud scheme.....but there's a whole slew of problems with this theory. I'm sure I'm one of the last remaining holdouts on having reasonable doubt Darlie did not commit this crime. The things that trouble me....most specifically, her public defenders from what I understand, were planning on fingering Darin which is why she ended up with no defense at all - Mulder. You see, I feel that if either one of them did it, they should both get the needle if they know about the other's actions. All I can see that Darin did for Darlie was hire her an attorney he knew wouldn't finger him. (i.e he got his *advertiser censored* out of the crack when the gettin' was good). The way I see it, if there is no intruder, it's one down and one to go - Darin.

How about the magical little leprechaun did it?

To the original post, yes I do believe Darin was involved, but only after the fact.
I always found it interesting that he is not alongside Mama Darlie with his guns out fighting to the death to defend her innocence. It's because he knows.
An intruder, someone being hired, anything else still doesn't explain her lack of grief and the lack of evidence of anyone else being there.

Darlie did it, and Darin dealt with the aftermath.

The only reason Darin was having a finger pointed at him by the defense was in order to save Darlie's butt. They backed off that because Darlie (if I recall correctly) said that he wasn't responsible, it was SODDI.

That's why all the Darlie supporters point to Darin. Because if he's guilty, she's not. Or so they think.

Darlie's attempts to convince Darin on the 911 tape that someone else came in and did it ring totally false.

Darin did support Darlie until the finger started pointing directly at him.
He still says he supports her, but he also said if I recall correctly, that he's not going to go to prison for something he didn't do.

How about the magical little leprechaun did it?
An intruder, someone being hired, anything else still doesn't explain her lack of grief and the lack of evidence of anyone else being there.
Absolutely! And the 16 or is it more now, changing stories.

Shauna - I had been "thinking" about this case way too long to mention. I have wondered this and that but it all comes back to just one person. The mother of those precious little boys. Darlie "intentionally" walked into the den that night and stabbed those sleeping boys. I just can't grasp in my mind why she actually thought she could get away with it.

There is just too much evidence pointing at Darlie and only Darlie.

the 911 call she made gave her little ploy up.They filtered out unwanted back ground and interference noises and realized she was moving around the house moving thing's around,cleaning up blood trying to make it look like a break in while she was standing over the sink dripping blood from self inflicted knife wound.

I had already started my last post before the idea to start a new thread was posted the moderator might want to move it. Please, feel to do so if it will help keep things in better order.
My husband has always said my mind is like a shotgun blast lots of little ideas spread out over a large area but very effective. It is obvious from all my posts spread out on this board that he knows me well. I am seriously having lots of doubts about this case.
If I am correct about Darin then Darlie doesn't really need a new trial but Darin does.
If Darlie really is innocent being able to convict Darin would be the proof needed to set her free.
If they conspired on more than just lying then Darin needs to be on Death Row too.
Darin might have done this with help or he might have acted with Darlie's help or outside help.

This is so emotionlly draining for me that frankly I don't have the energy to take the crime scene evidence tie it to my knee jerk armchair analysis. If anyone here sees validity in what I have proposed please feel free to do just that:blowkiss:

If Darin did anything to conspire, there would need to be more than just Darlie's testimony to bring him to trial. What have you got?

Of course you are fully entitled to your own opinions, thoughts and ideas.

But speaking for myself, there was and is no evidence to convict Darin.

Darin did not tell a "self serving fictional" story to the Police to cover up his crime.

Darlie is where she belongs, actually I believe that she should have been put down years ago. So she is not where she belongs, she belongs 8 feet under.

There has been speculation that Darin knowns more then he has let on, but I would say that the information that he has with held is not in the "favor" of Darlie.

If Darin did speak up about that information, that there would be "no" cult of Darlie supporters, whom have been manipulated and conned into thinking that this poor "ole" Mom, is a victim.

She is still alive and on death row and the two innocent boys are dead, even before they began to fully experience life. Who is the real victim.

Darin knowns that Darlie killed their sons, but "I put money" that she blamed him, that he "forced" to her to it, that is is his fault, etc. Therefore, he "protected" his wife, all the while feeling guilt that he may have "caused" her to harm the boys....

Also, she has probably said: When I get out, I will be the mother to my son. So don't do anything to ensure that I don't get out, as our son needs his Mother.......

I agree Cyber. Moreover, if Darin now comes clean, he's going to have to admit to perjury and I seriously doubt that Darin would admit to anything without some sort of immunity and we all know the cops and D.A. hate his guts. They wouldn't give him anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back