Found Deceased Canada - Alison Raspa, 25, Whistler, 22 Nov 2017

Yes that does look like water! I hope the police recognized this area. Sad she has not been found.

Well, it definitely looks like a public area, given the streetlight behind her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, it definitely looks like a public area, given the streetlight behind her.

I don't see a street light. The pics I see are of her face and looks like light from the moon. I could not enlarge the pic so maybe there is a street light?

Has this poor young woman been found?? Anybody know.

What happened to Australian woman Alison Raspa in Whistler, Canada?
ABC News (Australia)
BY REBECCA TRIGGER
UPDATED 34 MINUTES AGO (as at 10:52 AEDT 13 December 2017)

‘In the early hours of Thursday November 23, Alison Raspa said goodbye to friends at the Three Below bar in Whistler, Canada, walking out into the freezing night air.

No one has heard from the young Australian since.

Key points

• Perth woman Alison Raspa goes missing in ski resort town of Whistler
  • Canadian police commence search, finding clothes and her mobile phone
  • Search called off after two weeks with no body found
Ms Raspa's disappearance has continued to baffle local police, who remain tight-lipped about current leads in their investigation and last week gave up their two-week ground search.’

Read more at:

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-...-happened-to-alison-raspa-in-whistler/9241420

Related:

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-28/wa-woman-alison-raspa-missing-in-whistler-canada/9200178

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-29/alison-raspa-disappearance-canada-search-continues/9205668

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-...ian-whistler-missing-search-suspended/9235604

Snipped...
...On December 2, her increasingly frantic friends took part in a walk through the Whistler Creek township to Alpha Lake, but uncovered no trace of her.

Police divers have searched Alpha Lake and surrounding areas.

Some questions remain about her disappearance, including why she was not reported missing until the following day after texting friends that night.

And why would she discard her belongings, including her phone?

Ms Raspa has a large extended family in Australia who are anxiously awaiting news.

While the Canadian police have called off the ground search, they say the missing person file remains active.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Canadian police on +1 6049323044.

Red and bold by me above... :yeahthat:

Searching 10 sleeps after she called to say she was lost???

:what:

Where is Alison?!?!?!?!?

:dunno:

#2 on the map at the link above says when Alison finished work she went to Three Below to meet friends....

Snipped...
...A local told the ABC Whistler was a safe town, even at that time.

"You see girls walking around at 2am and 3am, and there's never any issue," he said.

"The police are very strict, they are always out … the police take care of people, locals keep an eye out for people, because it's a tourist town."

:thinking:

R E A L L Y???

Then why is there a heading in the news story titled: Other Australian lives lost in party town

ETA: Can you say C O N T R A D I C T I O N S???

Thinking of Alison....

I'm watching Buying the View, they are pushing Whistler. (hearing a lot of ahhhhhh, ohhhhhhh, WOW!)...

Sorry, but I just don't see it the same anymore.

Where is Alison???

:candle:

Whistler police arrest suspected drug trafficker with help of local bar manager

"...At approximately 10:15 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 13, officers on patrol in the village were approached by the manager of a nearby pub who had just confiscated three baggies of suspected cocaine from a man who "appeared to be distributing it amongst a small group of people at the pub," according to Whistler RCMP Staff Sgt. Paul Hayes.

The manager pointed out the suspect, a 21-year-old from Australia, who was subsequently arrested for trafficking a controlled substance. He was released with a promise to appear in North Vancouver court.

..."Whistler RCMP supports a zero-tolerance approach for illicit drug use in our community," said Hayes, urging anyone with information on the above incidents or anyone dealing in illicit drugs to contact the detachment or Sea to Sky Crime Stoppers.

https://www.piquenewsmagazine.com/w...help-of-local-bar-manager/Content?oid=6581280

Where did the story about a disturbance outside of the bar come from? Hard to believe that was just made up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Also wondering if Alison had a circle of friends in Whistler that were fellow Aussies???

But I'm wondering who originally said it, because it was later discounted. I'm thinking it may have been true.

Ok, I went back and searched some:

“Alison’s (family members in Whistler) have been told that she was upset about something to do with work so police are looking for clues on the (CCTV) tapes.”

The source also claimed the family had heard that something had occurred outside the Three Below bar and lounge on the night she vanished.

However, a Three Below employee told news.com.au that he was “100 per cent sure there was no altercation outside the bar that night. I know because I was here that night and I have told police everything that happened that night and handed over all the security camera footage,” he said.

Ms Raspa’s co-workers at the Westin Resort and Spa in Whistler called police on November 23 after she failed to turn up to her shift.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...r/news-story/274c6c3949c5203044efba736824f443

An insider said: “Alison had a black belt. How can someone with a black belt just disappear like that?”

Ok, I went back and searched some:

“Alison’s (family members in Whistler) have been told that she was upset about something to do with work so police are looking for clues on the (CCTV) tapes.”

The source also claimed the family had heard that something had occurred outside the Three Below bar and lounge on the night she vanished.

However, a Three Below employee told news.com.au that he was “100 per cent sure there was no altercation outside the bar that night. I know because I was here that night and I have told police everything that happened that night and handed over all the security camera footage,” he said.

Ms Raspa’s co-workers at the Westin Resort and Spa in Whistler called police on November 23 after she failed to turn up to her shift.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...r/news-story/274c6c3949c5203044efba736824f443

An insider said: “Alison had a black belt. How can someone with a black belt just disappear like that?”
How can the employee be 100% sure?? Maybe he worked the door.

This poor girl. Hoping for answers soon.

How has she not been found!?

I can't BELIEVE they can't find her! Did someone take her away in a car?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fitriawastuti
Back