GUILTY Canada - Kienan Hebert, 3, Sparwood BC, 7 Sept 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they doing an infered flyover tonight? I pray he is okay.

I am remembering the outcome of 2 AZ searches last year and hoping for the best.

I did wonder how he would sleepwalk and take 3 blankets with him.

A three-year-old boy is missing in the Sparwood area of Elk Valley. Kienan Hebert was reported missing from his family's home, located in the Sparwood Heights area just off of Hwy 43 North on Wednesday morning, and RCMP believe he walked away from the home sometime overnight. He was discovered missing at 8:30 a.m. this morning.

Kienan Hebert has short blond hair, and is wearing 'Scooby Doo' cartoon boxer shorts. RCMP believe he may also be carrying up to three blankets with him.

Snipped: http://www.globaltvbc.com/toddler+goes+missing+in+sparwood+photo/6442477097/story.html (photo at link)

Hold it right there!

Imagine your adult self trying to walk down the street carrying three blankets. (not neatly folded, but wadded up or dragging the ground).

Now imagine that you are the size of a three year old and you have the patience to match. How far are you going to get without ditching at least one or two of those cumbersome blankets?

I think it's much more likely that an adult did something with those blankets, and all of the scenerios I can think of involve sinister motives.:twocents:

According to authorities, there is no indication he was taken from the home.

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Canada/20110907/sparwood-bc-missing-
boy-hunt-kienan-hebert-110907/

No offense meant , but LE in general has been known to apply the "no evidence to indicate" excuse quite liberally.

I lean toward believing that this type of statement leaves plenty of room for evidence which might have been concealed or cleaned up by a perp or overlooked by investigators. JMO!

Also it is a small community, often doors are left unlocked so no sign would be noticed

Hold it right there!

Imagine your adult self trying to walk down the street carrying three blankets. (not neatly folded, but wadded up or dragging the ground).

Now imagine that you are the size of a three year old and you have the patience to match. How far are you going to get without ditching at least one or two of those cumbersome blankets?

I think it's much more likely that an adult did something with those blankets, and all of the scenerios I can think of involve sinister motives.:twocents:

I think it's more likely they're talking about child size "blankies" which are a 3 yr old's 'comfy zone' or the 'fuzzy' for thumbsucking. Strange he hasn't dropped one by now though.
At first I thought that was a bruise too but in the larger picture it does look like dirt.
I pray he's found before dark though, he isn't dressed very warm for the chilly evenings now. Please Lord, protect this little guy.

According to authorities, there is no indication he was taken from the home.

Le saying there is no indication he was taken from the home does not mean he was not taken from his home.

if LE did not find evidence of a kidnapping, they still may think he was kidnapped. - just don't have an indication.

the agony these parents must be experiencing if it's true and their little one just wandered off. My heart goes out to them.

I am really hoping and praying for a positive outcome here.

But you would think if he did just wander off there would be some trace of him. Like a previous poster implied, possibly dropping a blanket?

If your 3 year old has a history of sleepwalking you would likely take precautions to insure their safety. The police stated that they could not confirm whether or not the home had been secured after Kienan had gone to bed. Can that statement be interpreted to mean that although the parents may claim to have locked the doors before retiring for the evening, investigators have no evidence to substantiate that claim. Notably, there has been no indication in any of the media releases that the parents had taken additional precautions ie. locks, motion sensors, bedroom gate etc.

If my child was known to sleepwalk, there would most certainly be a gate secured to his bedroom door frame. Not a big expense and can be found fairly cheap at a children's consignment store. Secondly, a motion detector could be installed for as little as $10.00.

The specification that the child may be carrying up too three blankets raises a few red flags. I wonder if the child's bedding - bottom & top sheets & blanket were missing from the home. 3 blankets would be fairly bulky and I doubt that the child would travel that far without dropping at least one of them. He would undoubtedly leave a trail of sorts as a result of the blankets dragging along the ground.

IMO, the sleepwalking is a diversionary claim, a red herring of sorts. Something could have happened to the child, the child was put to bed, discovered deceased, and whomever was in the home that evening disposed of the child.

It is difficult to believe he did not drop one of the three blankets or bits of flannel or whatever they may be, if indeed he took off with all three of them...one or more should have been found, it seems...

RCMP may have thought Kienan left the house during a bout of sleepwalking earlier today even though he never left the house before, but since he has been missing for so many hours, I think they are now looking into someone coming into the home and taking him out.

Here's an article about Randall Hopley, from this past May. He's been a local nuisance and in trouble with the law.

http://www.bclocalnews.com/kootenay_rockies/ferniefreepress/news/122176753.html

Hopley appeared Wednesday for a charge of assault, and three charges of failing to comply with court ordered conditions.

Since May 2002, Hopley has been found guilty of two breaking and entering charges, and a charge for theft of $5,000 or under.

He was also arrested in the Crowsnest Pass in May 2010 after he was found living in someone else’s cabin and was in possession of several stolen items including ATVs, trailers, a camper, generators, vehicle batteries, gas tanks, propane tanks, electronics equipment, food, and furniture.

RCMP may have thought Kienan left the house during a bout of sleepwalking earlier today even though he never left the house before, but since he has been missing for so many hours, I think they are now looking into someone coming into the home and taking him out.
Look above..amber alert issued with car and name of alleged perp

FWIW- my oldest son had a habit of night waking and he'd like another poster was talking bout, would get into the fridge and eat weird things LOL. He never left the house. I never had reason to believe he would, he was scared of the dark and of the outside at night time, but he did in fact leave the home 1 time. He also took 2 of his siblings with him, we were in bed asleep when they left around 2 am. My 3 yr old took his blankie with him and only made it about 4 blocks before ditching the blanket. After that night a full alarm system was installed in our home and it's never happened again Thank God.. maybe these parents never believed their little boy would leave the house, like I did.

FWIW- my oldest son had a habit of night waking and he'd like another poster was talking bout, would get into the fridge and eat weird things LOL. He never left the house. I never had reason to believe he would, he was scared of the dark and of the outside at night time, but he did in fact leave the home 1 time. He also took 2 of his siblings with him, we were in bed asleep when they left around 2 am. My 3 yr old took his blankie with him and only made it about 4 blocks before ditching the blanket. After that night a full alarm system was installed in our home and it's never happened again Thank God.. maybe these parents never believed their little boy would leave the house, like I did.

I wonder if this creep went into the house, or saw him outsie and took because of opportunity

This really doesn't look good, especially given the 3 hour theory..most killed by abductors within 3 hours

Just saw that he's been kidnapped, poor baby :( :( I pray he's alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member