Canada - Marie-France Comeau, 37, & Jessica Lloyd, 27, slain, Ont, 2009 & 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think exactly like that! Good catch. Perhaps there is something to this after all!
mn_homolka217.jpg
homolka_2005.jpg

134801-apres-avoir-fini-purger-sa.jpg

20071215_homolka.jpg
gn060725karla-1.jpg

KARLA HOMOLKA AKA LEANNE TEALE AKA Karla Bordelais

Yep. And like this:

kennedy_jf.jpg

Robert%2520Kennedy.jpg

Lincoln.JPG

who-is-susan-sarandon-married-to.jpg

paris_hilton1.jpg

Look through the graduation class pictures of your high school yearbook and see how many you can find. I did and there were many. I don't think it's that uncommon.

JMO
The photos you provided do not show sanpaku because the condition is identified by looking straight-ahead, no movement of the head - meaning no tilting, etc. of the head or rolling up or down of the eyes.

Perform the test yourself and see if you have it (I had done it - and do not have the condition in both - or either, eye).

Look directly into a mirror and look at your eyes, head straight, no expression on your face - and see if the condition is there. For the majority of people, the lower lids underline the Iris and thereby no 'third white' is visible.

So, the photos you provided are irrelevant, excepting only for Homolka/Teale as I've seen straight-ahead photos of her and one eye floats upward and three whites are seen in her left eye, as the remainder of the photos had been taken in the absence of the above instruction on how to determine if the condition of sanpaku is present.

The photos you provided do not show sanpaku because the condition is identified by looking straight-ahead, no movement of the head - meaning no tilting, etc. of the head or rolling up or down of the eyes.

Perform the test yourself and see if you have it (I had done it - and do not have the condition in both - or either, eye).

Look directly into a mirror and look at your eyes, head straight, no expression on your face - and see if the condition is there. For the majority of people, the lower lids underline the Iris and thereby no 'third white' is visible.

So, the photos you provided are irrelevant, excepting only for Homolka/Teale as I've seen straight-ahead photos of her and one eye floats upward and three whites are seen in her left eye, as the remainder of the photos had been taken in the absence of the above instruction on how to determine if the condition of sanpaku is present.

Well, I got these names from various sites that claim they all have sanpaku. You can find them and others here and other sources:

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Sanpaku

http://www.adamofficial.com/us/blog/sanpaku-eyes

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?action=printpage;topic=12679.0

Princess Diana and John Lennon are two others who had the condition. On the other hand, Paul Bernardo, David Berkovitz, and Adolf Hitler don't/didn't.

Personally I just don't believe in this stuff, but that's just my opinion.

The condition of sanpaku can be characteristic that there is an imbalance.

That the fact that someone has sanpaku does not mean to imply that those with the condition are strictly serial or other types of killers/criminals.

It is a clue to an imbalance in that individual (calling it that - I'm saying so in the most simplest of manner knowing that there are more technical descriptors for the condition).

It's something to take note of - and you're more likely going to be checking for it in those around you and those you meet.

I've read that yin sanpaku can sometimes be explained:

http://www.wired.com/medtech/health/news/2003/02/57434

So this may completely be unrelated, which it most likely is. But what it certainly does is paint a picture that Deep River is indeed "picturesque" on the outside, but having spent many a day there, it's far from it. It's not necessarily the people, or the lack of things to do. But have you ever just been in a town and felt a bizarre "vibe" or "feeling"?
Deep River gives me the chills, always has. It's a place that gives your mind a lot of time to think and churn over things, a place to allow you to discover hidden secrets and spots, and a place where some couples are very "open".

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/wor...-missing-nuclear-scientist-20100305-pov2.html

(Also noticed he loved birds)

Also, this photo of RW creeps strikes me oddly. His right eye (our left) seems so vacant. Cover his left, then his right on the screen. Anyone agree? I could just be tired, but I don't like it. The eyes are the windows to the souls, or so they say.

qoaa29.jpg
Kelly Morrisseau - suspect composite:

http://www.ottawapolice.ca/images/Morriseau_Homicide_Suspect.jpg

Yes. Kelly was related to Glenda Morrisseau. She was her aunt.

I don't think it's fair to suggest everyone with Sanpaku is insane (Just sayin! :p)

Well, I got these names from various sites that claim they all have sanpaku. You can find them and others here and other sources:

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Sanpaku

http://www.adamofficial.com/us/blog/sanpaku-eyes

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?action=printpage;topic=12679.0

Princess Diana and John Lennon are two others who had the condition. On the other hand, Paul Bernardo, David Berkovitz, and Adolf Hitler don't/didn't.

Personally I just don't believe in this stuff, but that's just my opinion.

Hey AG,

I liked your line-up but then you threw in Paris Hilton - WTH were you thinking, she is not normal and have have you ever watched "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"? LOL

Hey AG,

I liked your line-up but then you threw in Paris Hilton - WTH were you thinking, she is not normal and have have you ever watched "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"? LOL

Hi, NFR. LOL, she was just on several lists as having Sanpaku. The point I was trying to make is that there is a wide variety of people with this condition - from American presidents, to killers, to talentless celebutantes - therefore rendering it pretty meaningless in the context of this crime. I'd be more receptive to consider its pertinence if anyone could show some documented medical research proving its significance to any specific condition or personality trait. (It goes without saying that if RW committed these crimes, he is far from "normal".) Without it, it's just another Eastern mystical theory with no more relevance than big ears, thin lips, or a receding chin.

And that's just my cynical opinion.

Hi, NFR. LOL, she was just on several lists as having Sanpaku. The point I was trying to make is that there is a wide variety of people with this condition - from American presidents, to killers, to talentless celebutantes - therefore rendering it pretty meaningless in the context of this crime. I'd be more receptive to consider its pertinence if anyone could show some documented medical research proving its significance to any specific condition or personality trait. (It goes without saying that if RW committed these crimes, he is far from "normal".) Without it, it's just another Eastern mystical theory with no more relevance than big ears, thin lips, or a receding chin.

And that's just my cynical opinion.

I have to agree. If there really was anything factual about it I think that the jails would be overflowing. It seems like the forum is going downhill when we have to rely on whether the whites of his eyes were showing....But that is strictly my opinion.

:)

It is my opinion that both LilyMacBloom, Hazel and others made posts about sanpaku merely as interesting observations, not as a foregone scientific conclusion as an absolute indicator of guilt.

Discussion of ideas and polite disagreements are not the reason forums go "downhill"; typically that happens when posters and ideas are demeaned and their opinions and observations are sullied as less valuable than others.

MOO

It is my opinion that both LilyMacBloom, Hazel and others made posts about sanpaku merely as interesting observations, not as a foregone scientific conclusion as an absolute indicator of guilt.

Discussion of ideas and polite disagreements are not the reason forums go "downhill"; typically that happens when posters and ideas are demeaned and their opinions and observations are sullied as less valuable than others.

MOO

I've been finding the discussion about eyes rather interesting. One reason is that improper eye protection during laser hair removal has sometimes caused eye damage. Another is that the long-term consequences of laser surgery for correction of nearsightedness are not known. I imagine other uses of lasers could damage pupils, irises and corneas, not to mention the sclera.

http://www.trentonian.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2487150

I just find him so... scary looking. JMO. This photo in the article definitely makes up my mind on that matter.

Oh, and can someone explain to me why they would want a jury, and why they wouldn't want a jury? I mean, there are evident facts he did these crimes, so what can a jury do? The court system just confuses me.

http://www.trentonian.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2487150

I just find him so... scary looking. JMO. This photo in the article definitely makes up my mind on that matter.

Oh, and can someone explain to me why they would want a jury, and why they wouldn't want a jury? I mean, there are evident facts he did these crimes, so what can a jury do? The court system just confuses me.

"I think you can get a decent jury, but probably not in Hastings County at this point," Kafka said. "I think there would probably be a change of venue application to another jurisdiction simply because of the media attention and the local interest

JMO I really don't see how a change of venue will make a difference, this story is VERY wide spread. Local interest.....hmmm someone doesnt realize how big this case is! As for the Media....it wouldn't matter if this case took place in Hastings county or Toronto, Ottawa, Or in the middle of nowhere...Media will travel the distance to get this story!

MOO
My apologies to anyone I may have offended in my wording in regards to sanpanku eyes. I did not mean to make you think that your opinions or observations were less than important. I have an analytical mind, and often my fingers work faster than my brain.

This case is frustrating. But any case would be, all the talking about "red flags missed" and the should have, would have, could have's.......and then all of the waiting to find out what will happen and when it will happen is eating away at me. I think the eye talk just hit a nerve. Trying to separate the victims from their circumstance in my mind so that I remember them not for what happened but who they were and that they too belonged to someone.

Again, my apologies.

This case is frustrating. But any case would be, all the talking about "red flags missed" and the should have, would have, could have's.......and then all of the waiting to find out what will happen and when it will happen is eating away at me. I think the eye talk just hit a nerve. Trying to separate the victims from their circumstance in my mind so that I remember them not for what happened but who they were and that they too belonged to someone.
<snip>

Yes, all these cases are frustrating pinkeye and can really get to us at times. The lives of beautiful, innocent people snuffed out on a whim by some holier-than-thou SOB for his own sick pleasure. I know the one thing we all agree on is that this bird's victims deserve justice, and this creep doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as any decent human being.

As for Williams and the snappypoo eye thingy ... Cheer Up !! All that white around dude's iris just might make him easier to find in the dark when he's trying to hide from Bubba ;)

"I think you can get a decent jury, but probably not in Hastings County at this point," Kafka said. "I think there would probably be a change of venue application to another jurisdiction simply because of the media attention and the local interest

JMO I really don't see how a change of venue will make a difference, this story is VERY wide spread. Local interest.....hmmm someone doesnt realize how big this case is! As for the Media....it wouldn't matter if this case took place in Hastings county or Toronto, Ottawa, Or in the middle of nowhere...Media will travel the distance to get this story!

I agree flipflop. It's no different than the Air India or Pickton trial ... justice isn't intended to be carried out in little nooks and crannies or under rocks where nobody knows what happened. Media attention is why judges instruct jurys to disregard any preconceptions and base their decision solely on the evidence as presented in court.

I'm not sure that this case has really had all of the "media attention" that has been implied. It's been over a month and all we've really seen is the same four (ok - maybe five) articles hashed and re-hashed. I've been searching for new info or posts on the web for at least 10 days and have found NOTHING except for the one post that stated that he'd mysteriously left jail for a couple of days. Nothing at all that I can see that would lead to any kind of hooplah regarding venue!

JMO

With deference to my previous post...Does anyone have any idea where Russell Williams was living while attending University? I have searched and searched but cannot find an address!

<snip>

Yes, all these cases are frustrating pinkeye and can really get to us at times. The lives of beautiful, innocent people snuffed out on a whim by some holier-than-thou SOB for his own sick pleasure. I know the one thing we all agree on is that this bird's victims deserve justice, and this creep doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as any decent human being.

As for Williams and the snappypoo eye thingy ... Cheer Up !! All that white around dude's iris just might make him easier to find in the dark when he's trying to hide from Bubba ;)

And of course, there is some irony in all this discussion of eyes, right pinkeyesucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500