GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found alive? I can't tell from how the articles are worded. Very strange to say found and not specify either way.

162 guests here. Wow. Welcome guests. Praying for good news that she has been found alive.

Gish this is getting confusing. People who were at the search have said that LE called off the search; some papers have reported that. But now some news outlets are saying they called Sarnia LE and they won't confirm reports she was found.

I have just gotten home from searching for Noelle. She went missing 2 blocks from my house. There are hundreds of volunteers out going door to door and looking in all the wooded areas, parks etc.

She was attempting to walk home to her house in Cortright which is about 20 kms away. So, realistically the geographic area is huge.

Any updates? Apparently she was found but they haven't released any other info. Hope it's good news.

When I read... "she was found".... I just assumed that she has been found safe..

and that we will probably get no further details in MSM... In respect to Noelle/family/friends/those surrounding the situation...

but now I am worried it might NOT be good news!

:please:

Have to say in my heart I don't believe it's good news. The wording isn't really what I'd expect, even without details.

The creator of the FB page leads you to believe the news is not good. Speaks of her in the past tense. :(

This "waiting" brings back bad memories. I know there are many people out there on pins and needles waiting for word, and its a horrible feeling. To all of you out there, I (and many of us here, we) know what you're going through. I will never forget that moment waiting for the press conference from LE about Jessica.

Searching her name in public posts brings up a fellow teacher who writes a clear memorial post for her. Obviously not confirmed but what I suspected. How heartbreaking. We(noelle and I) have a mutual friend. Very sad for that whole community.

Lambton Alerts just posted
an area of Mandaumin Road blocked off with police and crime scene investigators present

Yesterday someone posted a photo of a ditch in Mandaumin Road where the snow was disturbed to the events page. The latest Lambton Alerts FB update says that road is now closed off :(

Per link. Her cell phone was found on the ground. Didn't say where tho.

where did you see that her phone was found on the ground? I think I missed that, I did see the picture in the snow where the girl( who was in the search party) took a picture and explained it was the flash from her camera that made the snow look orange. the only other thing she said she found was a lighter close by but not in exact spot and called it in to LE to let them know that there was marking in the snow along this ditch

Lambdon Alerts (Media) reports:

It has been reported to us that police have an area of Mandaumin Road blocked off with police and crime scene investigators present.

Yesterday someone posted a photo of a ditch in Mandaumin Road where the snow was disturbed to the events page. The latest Lambton Alerts FB update says that road is now closed off :(

I didn't hear about this pic, where was it posted?

School Trustee for school board posted on her facebook that Noelle has passed. She is friends with the family. Not sure if I can give her name or link her page.

I'm getting must join or log in to FB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member