GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just googled the search area to where a GF of mine lives. She is 13 minutes away. I'll go give her a call right now as see if she knows anything.

Sounds like the other page is going to get deleted shortly too. I still have both pages open.

Is it just me, or has this page suddenly been disabled? When I saw it a few minutes ago, it seemed to have a "statement" posted from Blackburn News.

its the page that her mom started and has since been taken down

Thanks Margarita. I just read the RS comments :furious: I thought it was off FB. Thanks again.

There is a nasty posting here by RS http://www.lfpress.com/2013/01/01/search-for-missing-27-year-old . I'd like to punch him in the face, insensitive <modsnip>. Looks like he's made some other stellar comments. Definitely one for the "file", imo. I am not posting the link out of respect for the family.

I emailed the LFP and begged them to disable the comment sections on reports regarding NP, out of respect for her family and friends. Hopefully they will soon, if they have a heart!!!!

Do you see who this RS is? Does he indicate a friend?

He's posting under "reader comments" on the article. All I can see are his posts.
He's still talking. (I don't want to the thread to get carried away with this idiot, just something to "point out". Odd that he commented on her, what "authorities said", when we haven't heard anything from the authorities.)

He's posting under "reader comments" on the article. All I can see are his posts.
He's still talking. (I don't want to the thread to get carried away with this idiot, just something to "point out". Odd that he commented on her, what "authorities said", when we haven't heard anything from the authorities.)

I suggest ignoring him and his useless comments, it has no value to report his comments here. I emailed the newspaper, hopefully they disable the comment section soon.

I suggest ignoring him and his useless comments, it has no value to report his comments here. I emailed the newspaper, hopefully they disable to comment section soon.

Agreed 100%. Just pointing it out in case the investigation takes such a turn. The initial stages are important bc perps often include themselves early on.

I just checked and the really rude comment RS made is now replaced by being reviewed by a moderator.

A 27-year-old woman who went missing after a New Year's Eve party in downtown Sarnia has been found, according to reports.

Meanwhile, Lambton OPP report they're investigating the discovery of an adult female body, found at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday in a Mandaumin Road woodlot between Petrolia and Rokeby lines.

Noelle Paquette, 27, had last been seen in the area of Lochiel and Christina streets in downtown Sarnia after leaving a party in the area. She was walking southbound on Christina.

Hundreds of people formed a search party Wednesday morning, scouring the Vidal Street underpass, along with businesses and homes in the city's south end.

Mandaumin Road is expected to remain closed overnight and tomorrow while the investigation continues.

Anyone with information is asked to call the OPP at 1-888-310-1122 or the nearest police authority.

More details to come.

http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/01/search-for-missing-27-year-old

Lambton Alerts now reports that Lambton County O.P.P. are investigating the discovery of an adult female body found on Mandaumin Road just South of Petrolia Line.

There is a nasty posting here by RS http://www.lfpress.com/2013/01/01/search-for-missing-27-year-old . I'd like to punch him in the face, insensitive <modsnip>. Looks like he's made some other stellar comments. Definitely one for the "file", imo. I will not post the content out of respect for the family.

Ive seen it , but what exactly does that mean?? is that in reference to the snow? judging from his other sick comments im guessing NOT...sorry just read it again and I think I get it :(

I'm going to call OPP now just in case, before it gets deleted.

(I saved it just in case)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member