GUILTY Canada - Susan Ryan, 66, & 2 sons killed with crossbow, Toronto, 25 Aug 2016

If he thinks his mother stressed his dad into a fatal ulcer, imagine the stress of having a bank robber in the family.

Oh ITA. This guy is a freak. I'm sure we'll find out lots of stuff linked to him, more robberies or worse. JMO

I knew about a guy who robbed a few banks in a short period of time. He was doing drugs so he needed cash to support his habit and rent, etc. Not sure about this guy though.

Imagine the state of the brother who survived! He has to bury his mother and two brothers, and face his attempted murdering brother in court?

If he thinks his mother stressed his dad into a fatal ulcer, imagine the stress of having a bank robber in the family.

No kidding! Not just a bank robber but a FOURTEEN TIMES bank robber! I shudder to think about how he explained all of that away to his fiancee and her family. I can only suppose that she is a very sweet and forgiving woman who believes that 'everyone deserved a second chance'.
I am still shaking my head wondering how someone so gainfully UNEMPLOYED could afford the lifestyle that he had??
Who financed it?? Did he receive an inheritance from his father?
Such rage against his mother and brothers...

Why is there so much silence on the remaining brother? Why is there no obit for the dad?

Jonathan Chung, a friend of Alexander Ryan, described him as being smart, witty and a sharp guy. But Chung also said that his brother’s previous convictions impacted the family.

“You could really see the effects of his brother’s previous convictions and what have you on his family and general stresses on his life,” Chung said.

http://www.citynews.ca/2016/08/26/m...n-the-driveway-three-dead-in-crossbow-murder/

I noticed that the interview with a friend of one of the victims is no longer up on any website. Also, that Citynews article gives the wrong street name for the home and states that Brett Ryan killed his victims with the crossbow bolt and didn't use the crossbow. Why wouldn't he just use a knife? I don't get it. How could he even hold it in his hand to stab someone with it without his hand slipping all the way down the shaft????

Even if he just used the crossbow bolt...how could he do it so quickly as to kill THREE family members?
I wonder if they had been restrained or tied up somehow?? :(

I wonder why he used two seperate methods to kill his victims?
Did he shoot/stab the initial two victims then run out of bolts and resort to strangulation?

Was surprised that with a criminal record such as his, that he was allowed to travel to the Bahamas. He would have needed a passport!

Was surprised that with a criminal record such as his, that he was allowed to travel to the Bahamas. He would have needed a passport!

I think he is allowed to have a passport...but getting INTO the other country could be a problem!
If he got a direct flight to the Bahamas (didn't go via the US) and didn't report that he had been convicted of a crime...how would the Bahamians know differently?

I remember reading on that 'wedding announcement' that they met on a blind date 3 yrs ago, through a mutual friend.

So I wonder how the finance feels about that 'friend' now? So called friend introduced her to a newly released ex-con---hey thanks for picking such a great blind date...:sigh:

I remember reading on that 'wedding announcement' that they met on a blind date 3 yrs ago, through a mutual friend.

So I wonder how the finance feels about that 'friend' now? So called friend introduced her to a newly released ex-con---hey thanks for picking such a great blind date...:sigh:

My heart is just breaking for his fiance.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back