Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if DM'S dad committed suicide, does that not void insurance policies?

ETA: could also be why his death was kept so quiet?!

No, it wouldn't, most policies say that if the person commits suicide in the first 90/60 or 2 years, then there is no payout... I use to work for an insurance co.

So if DM'S dad committed suicide, does that not void insurance policies?

ETA: could also be why his death was kept so quiet?!

Maybe - Most policies will cover suicide, but not if it's within a specific number of months. i.e. within 12 or 24 months of the inception of the policy.

If it was suicide, was there a policy and if so, when did it start and who is the beneficiary.

News article this morning TO SUN, "Murder may have been Thrill Kill" one possible theory that police have.

Also that the father WM's suicide (shot in the eye) was "ruled" a suicide "could" be looked at again (possibly due to theories the LE are considering?)

Lots in the article....

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/tim-bosmas-murder-may-have-been-thrill-kill-source

Thank you for the info.

Holy smokes, that was just a theory. I did not know “He died from a gunshot wound to his eye, but it was ruled a suicide."

So now one has to ask, was his dad murdered? Or was it suicide?
If murdered, by whom? DM? Were they close, or were we just led to believe that they were?
If suicide, does DM go ballistic and want someone/anyone to pay for his loss

I have another theory

- LE knows exactly who the others are because DM has told them. LE us saying they have no idea who the other suspects are for a reason, it's a trick. They want the others to feel safe and come out of hiding, start posting on forums and Facebook again, believe that the police aren't on to them. Eventually, if they believe that LE is pinning it all on DM the other will show...

Thoughts?

My thoughts exactly, maybe DM has been cooperating with LE, but the info is too sensitive for it to be released to the public. Who knows?

Wow! Thanks NiagaraElle - this really is a shocker.

Must say that's the first ''suicide'' like that I've heard of -- sent shivers as I read it. I am so glad that there may be another angle on this whole case that will blow it ''wide open''.

Only time I have heard of a shot in the eye is accidental shooting by another person or a ''struggle''

Great Post NiagaraElle, this is a big advancement

This now does make DM a suspect in the death of WM. I would think a gun shot to the temple or mouth is the typical way to commit suicide, not to the eye.

And it now brings guns into play in the TB case, as it appears there was a gun or guns in the Etobicoke household.

I can not believe that we are thread #5
by anyway
It seems small details start to emerge day by day on DM and his family
Does any of you watched shows called Dexter ? I have watched it and the way DM acted sound like perfect murder in makining (by the way DM FB is linked to Dexter show),
he had access to machine incinerator it could be that it used to belong to previous owner of the farm , from the previous thread #4 he used have livestock in barn.. who does come up with idea of burning the body in incinerator it was calculated murder..
it is possibility that he committed more murders that were never solved , it could be that this one went wrong.
now his father shot himself or wounded in the eye ? it sounds fishy to me who does work on the gun with bullets inside ? either pure idiot or calculated murder
I am sure he has accomplices , DM just praying that they are not found , this way his lawyer will plea not guilty and release him on bail because there is not enough evidence to charge him..

Anybody know if Dellen's dad was cremated?

I don't know for sure but.....if the LE is saying Coroner could reopen the case I bet they have ''evidence on file'' from original autopsy (hopefully).

I would love to think that the original police report around WM's ''accident'' is being requested by the media. It could be very interesting to hear DM's account of the ''accident'' on record

News article this morning TO SUN, "Murder may have been Thrill Kill" one possible theory that police have.

Also that the father WM's suicide (shot in the eye) was "ruled" a suicide "could" be looked at again (possibly due to theories the LE are considering?)

Lots in the article....

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/tim-bosmas-murder-may-have-been-thrill-kill-source
how are police scources allowed to make statements and theories, is that not against the law?

how are police scources allowed to make statements and theories, is that not against the law?

If police were not allowed to make statements or have theories, I think their investigations would grind to a halt.

Great Post NiagaraElle, this is a big advancement

This now does make DM a suspect in the death of WM. I would think a gun shot to the temple or mouth is the typical way to commit suicide, not to the eye.

And it now brings guns into play in the TB case, as it appears there was a gun or guns in the Etobicoke household.

I know it was ruled a suicide but I am betting there would have been an extensive investigation before that ruling. I know of someone that committed suicide in a non-typical way and there was a delay in ruling it as a suicide.

I know it was ruled a suicide but I am betting there would have been an extensive investigation before that ruling. I know of someone that committed suicide in a non-typical way and there was a delay in ruling it as a suicide.

Also with the wealth of the family surely LE would have looked at motives etc.

Has anybody come across a news report of Wayne's death, or a death certificate? I can't find a single article.

Has anybody come across a news report of Wayne's death, or a death certificate? I can't find a single article.
Recent death certificates are not online, only immediate family can order them.

I can't find any help find Tim Bosma Facebook pages. There are links to an event involving a help find tim bosma facebook page but when I click on it, it redirects to my event page.

Are any of these pages still up? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members