Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find any help find Tim Bosma Facebook pages. There are links to an event involving a help find tim bosma facebook page but when I click on it, it redirects to my event page.

Are any of these pages still up? Thanks

they are still there but the groups have been set to secret, so if you were not in the group before you will not be able to find them, as for the event since it's in the past it probably won't let new followers join

Dellen Millard engaged?

Article discussing the sale of the farm with Kitchener realtor Bruce Nicholson....

Nicholson recalls that events moved quickly in the spring of 2011. A few months earlier, Dellen Millard had called Nicholson from 2548 Roseville Rd., dialing the number on the For Sale sign and introducing himself.

Millard explained his interest in the farm, a 46-hectare property with an old barn, but no residence. Nicholson met him to walk the property. Millard eventually explained that he planned to build a house there for himself and his fiancée. “He was discussing, ‘where do you think is a good spot?’ ”

They met several times at the farm, joined sometimes by Dellen’s father Wayne Millard, president of family business Millardair. The father has since passed away.

Nicholson learned that the family was relocating its aviation business from Toronto to the regional airport.

“I often met them at the airport, because they were negotiating at the same time with the management (at the airport) to get a piece of land to build a hangar on,” he recalls.

The Millards would meet with Nicholson at the airport café and afterward meet with others, including airport manager Chris Wood, to discuss hangar plans.

In May 2011, Dellen Millard bought the farm without conditions, a cash sale. It was listed for $899,000 and he purchased it for $835,000 from an older man who had raised livestock in the barn.

Full article here: http://www.therecord.com/news/local/article/934720--from-jetliners-to-police-tape

When I read that, I thought he MAY have had a fiancé, or he may have used that as an excuse because he wanted the property for some other reasons. I would have thought a fiancé would have been with him if he had one.

I know it's been said before that something doesn't add up and after thinking about this more and more. Here Are questions I can't stop thinking about.

If DM was running a chop shop this wasn't his first time so why not strip truck and make disappear. Parking in a trailer registered to u on your moms property doesn't add up

If DM was the mastermind behind this whole thing why was it such a failure so to speak... I mean not covering tattoo incriminating yourself at every turn.

And for goodness sakes if this was a thrill kill then why the truck? Why not just some random stranger? And why keep the truck again u have the biggest piece of evidence ever.

To be involved in any kind of organized crime u have to have some level of intelligence to be able to avoid police etc so if they were just dump cocky rich kids then why is there no trace of the other two or three. How did they keep so well hidden but the mastermind did not?

I know this isn't the popular opinion but I really think was low man on the totem pole here. Guilty in some respect I truly believe, but I really don't think he's the kingpin.

@Blomquist.... You stated in your post from the previous thread "2./ DM did post on a forum and he mentioned that he was at Hangar 5, 2450 Derry Road East, Mississauga, he mentioned his grandfather. Those posts are now missing it would seem. But I may be able to retrieve what I found."

Did you happen to find that information? If not... was it posted as his real name, or with a handle? Do you have any information on a handle he was using online?
Thank you in advance!

I remember that particular post. It's the only post he made on AV Canada and it was in response to the passing of his Grandfather Carl. Sorry no link, just on my phone and so I can't really navigate back and forth. I think he registered there with the handle DelMillard.

Could it be that he was hanging with an ''edgy'' crowd just because he was ''bored'' and got in over his head one stupid punk prank after another.....how many kids with credit cards have been busted for dining and dashing and/or shoplifting ''just for the thrill''
or ''Russian roulette".....for the truck

I know someone who committed suicide also. The insurance company wouldn't pay out for almost a year after the police closed their investigation- which took months in and of itself. It was very hard on the wife.

I'm also wondering if it was suicide, if it might have been because he he extended himself financially in his golden years in an effort to continue the family legacy, but he realized at the end that his son was ruining it all.

Or he might have been diagnosed with a terminal illness as someone else said. But I'm not rejecting the idea of foul play either. It will be interesting to see.

Also with the wealth of the family surely LE would have looked at motives etc.

Maybe they were told what an upstanding, french-schooled, lovely boy DM is:ignore::puke:

Not sure if this has already been posted but this is an obit apparently written by DM

He was my father. A Master Pilot..

I now carry his pilot's license in my wallet.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?pid=161695472#fbLoggedOut

Riverside Crematorium

http://www.wardfuneralhomes.com/book-of-memories/1428249/Millard-Wayne/service-details.php

I had seen this before and notice now to the first link, the condolences are no longer available to be read except for the first one if you use the Cache.

Regarding the previous article I posted...

Link again if anyone missed it...

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/tim-bosmas-murder-may-have-been-thrill-kill-source

Biggest piece missing in the article or anywhere I have read is the motive for taking his own life!!

Depression, sickness, mental breakdown, or financial ruin would be some of the reasons and you would hear those come out at some point...

He's on the verge of a HUGE step to make a fortune, massive hangar to repair jet engines etc... And! In some of the accounts during that time DM was to be over it all, the mechanic etc...

Now if DM was truly passionate and totally on board with Daddy's big plan then for sure, he would have not only had the "ambition" but, the "passion" and done it in his daddy's memory.

QUESTIONS
1) Was the Senior generous with Dellen or just other peeps? *Friends said he was generous.

2) Was the Senior setting the stage for HIS dreams and DM was a puppet to the father in the sense of the father living through DM to recapture the glory days in a bigger way... Legacy beyond the youngest kid to fly blah blah blah? (Living vicariously through his only child)

On the verge of everything happening, DM possibly being "forced" to participate in daddy's big dream, and not his own dream, snaps, trapped and no way out...

A) Shoots daddy (Didn't he find him too?)
B) Has friend shoot daddy (He has alibi and daddy was alone when he left.)

Just thoughts...

Regarding the previous article I posted...

Link again if anyone missed it...

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/tim-bosmas-murder-may-have-been-thrill-kill-source

Biggest piece missing in the article or anywhere I have read is the motive for taking his own life!!

Depression, sickness, mental breakdown, or financial ruin would be some of the reasons and you would hear those come out at some point...

He's on the verge of a HUGE step to make a fortune, massive hangar to repair jet engines etc... And! In some of the accounts during that time DM was to be over it all, the mechanic etc...

Now if DM was truly passionate and totally on board with Daddy's big plan then for sure, he would have not only had the "ambition" but, the "passion" and done it in his daddy's memory.

QUESTIONS
1) Was the Senior generous with Dellen or just other peeps? *Friends said he was generous.

2) Was the Senior setting the stage for HIS dreams and DM was a puppet to the father in the sense of the father living through DM to recapture the glory days in a bigger way... Legacy beyond the youngest kid to fly blah blah blah? (Living vicariously through his only child)

On the verge of everything happening, DM possibly being "forced" to participate in daddy's big dream, and not his own dream, snaps, trapped and no way out...

A) Shoots daddy (Didn't he find him too?)
B) Has friend shoot daddy (He has alibi and daddy was alone when he left.)

Just thoughts...

Maybe he didn't like how Daddy was spending his potential inheritance and didn't want the money to be lost, so he hurried things along....:moo::twocents::bang:

I am still curious about the two women who have gone missing.
One his gf and AM were connected to, and the other had that nice Camero and lived close to the DM farm.
Would make sense to buy an incenerator if you had multiple bodies to get rid of.
I also don't get leaving the trailer in moms driveway. With all his property, why put it in view as it was at his mom's? Or ditch it somewhere like someone said in a parking lot?
Someone asked why fathers memorial was at a restaurant instead of church... Church would not do a service for someone who has committed suicide.
Why shoot yourself in the eye? That doesn't make sence.

I am still curious about the two women who have gone missing.
One his gf and AM were connected to, and the other had that nice Camero and lived close to the DM farm.
Would make sense to buy an incenerator if you had multiple bodies to get rid of.
I also don't get leaving the trailer in moms driveway. With all his property, why put it in view as it was at his mom's? Or ditch it somewhere like someone said in a parking lot?
Someone asked why fathers memorial was at a restaurant instead of church... Church would not do a service for someone who has committed suicide.
Why shoot yourself in the eye? That doesn't make sence.

I think the suicide, church refusal thing is a thing of the past. Besides, the church does not have to know the cause of death if they really wanted a service. Maybe DM handled the service if parent's were estranged and he doesn't believe in God.

Notice obituary does not make mention of WM's wife.

for thrill theories:

Is it known what a seat was missing in the TB truck? Someone mentioned about a missing seat many pages ago.

If the front one: TB sat here, the suspect #2 with a knife or a gun sat at the back. A rope might not leave blood, that the seat should be disposed.

The back one: a gunshot, or killing happened outside the car. The body place back. During the same time the phone was lost.

It might be possible to trace a travel of the trailer with a truck inside from the mother's house back to an initial place with a help of various surveillance videos. The trailer looked very long.

The news articles mentioned "social media" for their activities. Any idea what they are?

Maybe he didn't like how Daddy was spending his potential inheritance and didn't want the money to be lost, so he hurried things along....:moo::twocents::bang:

Maybe he thought daddy would go bankrupt again like previous but, I think what speaks volumes to me is that, if you were totally on board with what Daddy was doing, then you would continue on, surround yourself with peeps who Daddy had in his ranks and make it happen.

There was an article I read yesterday, will dig for it if necessary but, he didn't share in that dream and requested everything be shut down, moved in the cars etc... and started to work on his own mission/dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member