Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the fact that Tim's cell was turned off within a mile of his home says a lot.
I read that as they were planing on a dirty deed prior to arrival.

Seize control and cut off comms quickly.

Well maybe one of them had planned something...or maybe was carrying out instructions .

oh I didn't think of the difference in the value of money between the US & Canada. That could be true. And for a bank loan don't you get a lower interest rate on new vehicles vs. a used one? In the US you usually do.

Thank you for making me think outside the box!

1....trying to answer you....Millard is a huge name in Ont. canada...

2. D.M is very wealthy family...did you read his assest here...millions...

3. D.M would not need ANY BANK loan with that kind of $$

4. a bank loan is highly traceable ...not a good idea if you plan on stealin something...and *if there were other things planned..( not known exactly what was gong on here...IMO..and incentrator on property...JMO another ...red flag ...JMO....robynhood

first, who wrote this - speculation?

Paying in cash usually means he has the funds accessible in a bank and can pay with a cheque as opposed to having to arrange financing or having all money locked up in investments he'd have to cash in.

When buying a car in Ontario there are protocols. Not sure of them all but you don't just exchange it for cash. You have to transfer everything, maybe have it certified...

Yep, I believe that would be me and yes, you've posed exactly the provisos I had to this 100% speculation. What ARE the protocols in Ontario for the transfer of ownership. There are docs to be signed, of course. Who shows up at the MVB to formalize everything? Does the transferring owner have to be there? Can someone appoint a rep, say an employee, to accept the transfer on their behalf? I haven't a clue how any of this is handled in Ontario.

how would there be forensic proof he had written a cheque whether cashed or not? I have often written a cheque when the cheque is not attached to my cheque book (no residual indentation markings from the pen on the cheque below) and is anyone really good enough at record keeping in our personal finances that we record every cheque we write or void or whatever in our little cheque registers? I know that I don't

IF DM wrote a cheque that nigh,t his cheque book would show a numbered cheque as the next cheque. So when his bank records are checked , if there is a missing number ( ie the cheque number prior to the cheque now left in his chequebook), it would say that somewhere there is a missing/destroyed cheque

I've skipped many pages in these threads over the last few days to stay caught up, so I may have missed it, but here's a good article on this case and especially Tim Bosma's background and upbringing.

http://christiancourier.ca/news.php

In past treads some people thought they saw a picture of TB wearing an Engineer's ring, so he might be a Professional Engineer. I did see one picture where it looked like he had some kind of ring on his right pinky, but doubt it was an Iron Ring. Anyway, his highest education education was Mohawk College.

There are TWO PL's associated with TB. One is the flight instructor and the other is the one that ended up being the web master on the Find TB facebook page. This PL was an acquaintance of TB when they were teenagers and they were also part of the same church community. The Dutch community are very close and I completely understand how this PL decided to offer his help and his help was accepted. I see nothing sinister in this at all. JMO

I went to look at what Peter Lowe wrote on the FB page at the very beginning but the page has long since been updated since it originated and that blurb Peter wrote in the beginning explaining who he was is now so unfortunately, I can't type verbatim or copy and paste what he had written there. I live not far from the Bosma's and I know first hand how tight the CR community is here. I can't see them letting a complete stranger become so involved. Peter Lowe no longer lives in the area . . . the article I read said he drove all the way from Acton to see what he could do to help the family. Just because you can't find something about someone in an area that doesn't mean that they weren't originally from here. I took what he said to mean that he went to school with Tim and then moved away (whether he went away to school or whether his family moved away or some other reason - I don't know) but from what I have heard and seen, Peter Lowe was very appreciated.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2878846-tragedy-drew-him-in-and-he-became-family/
Here is the link to that article you are quoting from. I am from the CRC community (not the one that the Bosma's belong to) so if I was SB and a past friend of my husband's who used to go to church with him wanted to help me out in my desperate hour of need, I wouldn't balk one bit. I'm sure that TB's parent's would have also recognized PL from when he used to go to Ancaster CRC , so I'm sure they gave approval in some sort. In that article it speaks to both PL's knowing eachother also. This community is tightly knit as Stormy67 says and everyone knows everyone else. It's not six degrees of separation in the Dutch CRC, it's one degree of separation. My personal opinion is that the speculation surrounding BOTH PL's needs to be dropped...

I actually agree. It is also unfair to Laura as a lot of the info posted on this thread could possibly help Laura' case and may be over looked if it is posted here. May I suggest that posts pertaining to Laura could also be cross posted on her thread...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9456400&posted=1#post9456400

and also in response to TLZZ from Arizona.

This thread is moving faster than I can keep up with. This is like the seventh thread of 40 pages in as many days.

Keeping up with both would be difficult.

Maybe the next thread should be titled differently and should focus on establishing DM's guilt or innocence.

If a miscarriage of justice occurs, TB's killer will walk free. Justice will not be served and those of us in Ontario will continue to coexist with a murderer.

On the topic of weapons, was it ever made clear as to what sort of gun was used in the suicide of WM? It was stated that he died from a gunshot to his eye (which eye?).

I have to wonder whether it was a shotgun, rifle or handgun and what caliber. If you are going to shoot yourself, wouldn't it be easier to take a more linear route to do the job: shoot under the chin, or barrel in the mouth? Shooting yourself in the eye might be easier with a handgun, but even then, that is a weird, non-linear angle to take to do the job.

1....trying to answer you....Millard is a huge name in Ont. canada...

2. D.M is very wealthy family...did you read his assest here...millions...

3. D.M would not need ANY BANK loan with that kind of $$

4. a bank loan is highly traceable ...not a good idea if you plan on stealin something...and *if there were other things planned..( not known exactly what was gong on here...IMO..and incentrator on property...JMO another ...red flag ...JMO....robynhood

We were talking about the truck maybe being for the younger suspect and not DM.

Yes I have been reading daily here so I am up to date on the facts.

Ps...Robynhood I love how you number everything to it isnt all ran together. :)

Yep, I believe that would be me and yes, you've posed exactly the provisos I had to this 100% speculation. What ARE the protocols in Ontario for the transfer of ownership. There are docs to be signed, of course. Who shows up at the MVB to formalize everything? Does the transferring owner have to be there? Can someone appoint a rep, say an employee, to accept the transfer on their behalf? I haven't a clue how any of this is handled in Ontario.

Seller signs vehicle portion of their registration, completes application for transfer, gives that to the buyer, removes and keeps the plates

Buyer goes to Service Canada alone to submit paperwork

Paying in cash usually means he has the funds accessible in a bank and can pay with a cheque as opposed to having to arrange financing or having all money locked up in investments he'd have to cash in.

When buying a car in Ontario there are protocols. Not sure of them all but you don't just exchange it for cash. You have to transfer everything, maybe have it certified...

...answering...Yes in Ont. a car/truck transfer must be handled by our motor vechile license dept.....

*** But what if D.M wanted it for PARTS...and never planned on driving T.B ram pick up...stealing parts..remeber he used his airport for things like this..pictures are shown here and all over the news....robynhood

I live in Ontario and sold a car privately last year (to someone I know) First I obtained a vehicle info package. When the package arrived, I handed it over to my friend along with the ownership and keys, and he handed me the cash. Legally that's basically all there is to it.

http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/dandv/vehicle/used.shtml#buying

and also in response to TLZZ from Arizona.

This thread is moving faster than I can keep up with. This is like the seventh thread of 40 pages in as many days.

Keeping up with both would be difficult.

Maybe the next thread should be titled differently and should focus on establishing DM's guilt or innocence.

If a miscarriage of justice occurs, TB's killer will walk free. Justice will not be served and those of us in Ontario will continue to coexist with a murderer.

I have never seem them change a thread name due to it moving too fast. Laura has her own thread and out of respect anything about her should be posted there. As I see we don't agree i will just pass your posts to not cause issue.

I have been in many threads that move fast and my best advice is to read backwards. That way you know what has been most recently brought up and what has been discounted in cases. HTH

1.I think it indicates T.B was in trouble early..JMO ..as soon as he left his home or shortly after as cell phone records indiacted....

2.*** remember Le on reports many have indicated ...T.B was Targeted for his Truck...exact model disel that D.M wanted..it seems like D.M had the means $$$ to get what he wanted...

3. He found the exact same truck the night before..may 5.

4. My question is ...WHY did he have to kill T.B ????

5. if he wanted thr truck he could have PAID...why was there a murder..of an innocent man with good charactor...Police verfied in reportsT.B is who his family and friends say......

6. driving me crazy ...WHY WAS HE murdered...? ...<<< ideas>>>

Hi Robyn! :seeya: LE said Tim's cell phone was switch off about a mile from home northbound. So much about this case does not make sense. Yes it sounds like Tim was very much loved by his family and friends and was a great guy. So some reason he was taken so brutally and tragically from those who loved him dearly. We are all trying to figure this horrible case out and have so many questions but no answers yet. So many things point to DM looking like a murderer and you would think for him to be sitting in jail right now LE must have some pretty good evidence to have put him there. I don't believe police just go around arresting people just because of coincidental circumstances. They know so much more than we do at this time but they keep so much information away from the public. If DM has been framed, whomever framed him did a pretty darn good job IMO. And if someone did frame DM I hope LE figure that out real soon and put the scumbags in jail. Hang in there Dear and best of luck trying to follow along and keep up with this fast moving forum. It's going to be a long case with many twist, turns and bizarre information to come I'm afraid. Enjoy your long weekend. :blowkiss:

IF DM wrote a cheque that nigh,t his cheque book would show a numbered cheque as the next cheque. So when his bank records are checked , if there is a missing number ( ie the cheque number prior to the cheque now left in his chequebook), it would say that somewhere there is a missing/destroyed cheque
yes but a missing cheque is just a missing cheque without any other supporting evidence

... so paying cash for the truck was speculation only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member