Casey and Family Psych Profile #11

Great, Cindy sees this and we're going to see a whole new act from her. It's interesting, but I highly doubt it's true. Cindy has shown her true colors from the start. She can't fake anything to save her life. That family knows exactly who Cindy is and so do we. NO ONE in that family has multiple personalities. They are just narcissitic, evil liars. That's it.

Oh I didn't say it was true just that I beleive they may try it.

You know I have spent a lot of time thinking this but not exactly how you are thinking. Have you ever seen the movie Hide and Seek? if not its about this little girl who lives with her dad and after her mom dies, the dad believes the girl is having a break down, because she is always talking about Charley this imaginary friend that plays with her but is very mean that no one else sees. They move away but the girl continues to get worse and these people start dieing. To make a long story short, Charley was her dad, he had split personalities and her dad didn't know he had splits, when he was "dad" he was normal dad who thought his daughter was having a break down after losing her mom, but actually Charley the dads other personality killed the mom after he caught her having an affair, but the little girl could not tell her dad because Charley would kill her and her dad (himself).
Anyway my theory was that they were going to say that Cindy is Zanny and Casey was protecting her family and that everything that Casey said is true.. That she would say that yes Cindy babysat Caylee and she is also the Zanny that KC speaks of in her texts and IM's. That everyone has been protecting Cindy including Casey, that they would claim Cindy has had mental problems for a long time and was seeing a Psychiatrist, that this is the family secret that they spoke about where Casey says she hasn't told anyone and so on... My mind has really put this whole thing together, but no I don't think that they will claim that Casey is MPD but that Cindy is, and Cindy is still playing the part with the I beleive Caylee is alive and her various personalities that we have seen.

The defense may have wanted to use this neat theory but decided they couldn't because Cindy is not "a 10." :D

MPD is very rare and Casey shows no sign of it. She has never complained of "blackout" periods, and there's no indication that she has ever acted "strangely" around people she knows. She had a psych evaluation when she first entered jail and no illness was found. I think MPD is a ridiculous stretch of the facts - I don't think even Jose Baez is foolish enough to even try this.

I remember this and at the bond hearing of July 22, 2008 that evaluation was sealed. I'm sure that a psychiatrist doing an evaluation would have made note of any possible personality disorders, mental illness, or even any signs of stress. If I remember correctly, it was JB that requested the court seal the evaluation. Had the psychiatrist noted anything that would have made releasing Casey on bond a danger to herself or others, she wouldn't have been released when the bond was made. So obviously, there's nothing in the evaluation that was considered a threat.

The defense may have wanted to use this neat theory but decided they couldn't because Cindy is not "a 10." :D

DogLaughing.gif

Aww come on, ya don't like the new face lift? :angel:

I remember this and at the bond hearing of July 22, 2008 that evaluation was sealed. I'm sure that a psychiatrist doing an evaluation would have made note of any possible personality disorders, mental illness, or even any signs of stress. If I remember correctly, it was JB that requested the court seal the evaluation. Had the psychiatrist noted anything that would have made releasing Casey on bond a danger to herself or others, she wouldn't have been released when the bond was made. So obviously, there's nothing in the evaluation that was considered a threat.

Amen! Wish more people could grasp that.

I think she suffers from the "Spoiled Brat" disorder.

We can resolve this easily. There was a psychiatrist here in Montana who evaluated a woman and diagnosed her as MPD.........then billed her for group hours. NOT KIDDING.

DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) would seem to me to be their best shot at getting out of the DP. The "GA and LA molested me" could well have been the preamble for this defense.

I don't think anyone is going to buy CA's Caylee is still alive! Thank God that her little body was found, and God bless Kronk for sticking his neck out to do it. I know it will still come back to bite him, and I am sure JB will make him suffer for it, but he did the right thing.

years ago i worked as an assistant to a lcsw who specialized in MPD. I SAW CLIENTS TURN INTO OTHER SELFS! it was chilling as they would not even know who i was and the manner of how they appeared was chilling for me cause i felt like where is the person i know? i saw a grown lady crawl under my desk and become a child. we did a family chart on the many persons one was - some had up to 16. man, woman , child. i asked how did she finish colllege and was told each one came out when needed. this person was married too. i asked does he freak when she becomes child? what about sexual things - she said he stays away when shes child - no sex. well it was incredible. also the real three faces of eve is chris costner who i have met and was able to talk with. the real sybil did not want to meet eve- we had both call office . it was amazing job- then i moved away and had to leave practice. dissociation is a possible casey issue. no one could just act as she did even if someone else took child or she did herself. did she block it out and how and why? how did she do it for 31 days?

years ago i worked as an assistant to a lcsw who specialized in MPD. I SAW CLIENTS TURN INTO OTHER SELFS! it was chilling as they would not even know who i was and the manner of how they appeared was chilling for me cause i felt like where is the person i know? i saw a grown lady crawl under my desk and become a child. we did a family chart on the many persons one was - some had up to 16. man, woman , child. i asked how did she finish colllege and was told each one came out when needed. this person was married too. i asked does he freak when she becomes child? what about sexual things - she said he stays away when shes child - no sex. well it was incredible. also the real three faces of eve is chris costner who i have met and was able to talk with. the real sybil did not want to meet eve- we had both call office . it was amazing job- then i moved away and had to leave practice. dissociation is a possible casey issue. no one could just act as she did even if someone else took child or she did herself. did she block it out and how and why? how did she do it for 31 days?

Well, she didn't block it out did she! ICA spent every opportunity she could assuring her mother - on the phone or by texting - Caylee was just fine at the beach or here, there, or wherever. ICA also made a point of avoiding her mother, father and her brother because she knew she would have to produce Caylee if she saw them in person. That isn't dissociation, that's deliberate avoidance.

She didn't adopt other personalities. She was the same person she's always been. She lied to everyone about everything with intention. She knew what she was doing and was in control the entire time imo.

The only problem with this is that some people with borderline fake it to get out of trouble. My mother, when caught in illegal acts would attempt to act like she had DID. She'd sit in the interogation room and fake it, going from her "normal" self to a "little girl"- using different voice and everything.. could make herself cry on cue, go from woman to child to raving lunatic back to "normal" in 10 seconds flat.

I totally think Casey (Cindy too, IMO) disassociates (it's quite common actually) but there is no "other personalities" IMO. I believe in DID I just think it's very rare.

Can you imagine if they put her on the stand to go through that! Oh Lord! I don't think she will take the stand, most high profile trials come and go with out the defendant taking the stand, and I expect that to be the case here, but I can imagine just what that would look like...

I have a guy friend who had a horrible childhood (no school, lived on street from 10 years old off and on, very violent home life before that) and grew up very troubled - was violent himself when younger (9 times in prison, heroin addiction etc). He has settled down now (early 40s) but has very strange episodes, remember once at the end of a big night with just myself and his best friend he seemed to regress into a very young child, became very vulnerable and quiet with baby voice etc, the bf instantly went into 'mother' mode and started talking to him like he was a child and even tucked him into bed. He really was like a toddler, which is far from what he is like usually. When I asked the bf about it he just said 'Paul's *advertiser censored**ed up', but later on told me it was MPD.

I am definitely on the fence regarding MPD, but wonder if these folks just slip into a state where they will not be challenged, or will be looked after, in order to avoid consequences for their actions, or avoid tricky questions etc. So not a definite distinct personality exactly, but an extreme shift none the less that would be somewhat involuntary. On my experience of seeing Paul do this, I very much doubt he would feel OK with me seeing him so vulnerable, and so odd. I knew I was witnessing something that should have been private, I can't imagine his massive ego allowing it if he could have helped it.

Anyway all very strange this subject to be sure. Part of Casey's makeup? No, I don't think so. There have been no anecdotes of anything of the sort leading up to her arrest, and nothing to suggest anything besides sociopathy, of which there is ample evidence.

If MPD was present would it be a mitigating factor, I don't think so either. No one denies that all the presenting personalities are fragmented sections of the whole, so whichever part of the accused committed the act she would still be 100% responsible.

Maybe she is "amazing." The defense would have to literally BRIBE a professional to make this work. And, I also think it would fail. Common sense and REASONABLE doubt will rule

i am not saying casey has or had MPD. i do believe she has something inside her that could let her function as if she did not have one care in world. no panic of wheres my baby, no freakin out of omg i killed my baby as far as we have seen on early 31 days behavior. i only said i really did see actual clients who really did have MPD and it is very real and chilling. i still do not know how casey was able to live day by day those 31 days and whatever you call it its just frickin unbelievable she did not crack up. or did she ? how did she even function?

i am not saying casey has or had MPD. i do believe she has something inside her that could let her function as if she did not have one care in world. no panic of wheres my baby, no freakin out of omg i killed my baby as far as we have seen on early 31 days behavior. i only said i really did see actual clients who really did have MPD and it is very real and chilling. i still do not know how casey was able to live day by day those 31 days and whatever you call it its just frickin unbelievable she did not crack up. or did she ? how did she even function?

See, that's what I'm talking about...she just went about her merry business, life as usual after killing her daughter... and that in itself is completely abnormal. Yes, I personally believe she is just pure evil but at the same time I think there has got to be something that would cause her to first; kill her child and second; to act as she did for 31 days after she killed her.

I have always beleived ICA to have borderline personality disorder, I was reading this article snipped from: http://webspace.ship.edu/cgboer/persdisorders.html

Borderline Personality Disorder
A pervasive pattern of instability of interpersonal relationships, self-image, and affects, and marked impulsivity beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

• frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment;
  • a pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation;
  • identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self-image or sense of self;
  • impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., spending, sex, substance abuse, reckless driving, binge eating);
  • recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures, or threats, or self-mutilating behavior;
  • affective instability due to a marked reactivity of mood (e.g., intense episodic dysphoria, irritability, or anxiety usually lasting a few hours and only rarely more than a few days);
  • chronic feelings of emptiness;
  • inappropriate, intense anger or difficulty controlling anger (e.g., frequent displays of temper, constant anger, recurrent physical fights);
  • transient, stress-related paranoid ideation or severe dissociative symptoms.

Borderline personality disorder is so-called because of the belief that it represents a personality style that is close to, but not quite, psychotic. Many of their symptoms, as you can see, suggest that. But I have been impressed by borderline people I have known in their ability to lie and manipulate, nearly as well as the antisocials. Instead of coming off as powerful, they use their weaknesses to manipulate. And, like antisocials, they appear to feel little if any empathy or guilt. They pull you towards them, then push you away, then pull you back. They pit one friend against another. They dramatize situations to their own ends. They move, chameleon-like, from one "personality" to another. Also like the antisocials, they are extremely difficult to treat. Possibly, they combine some of the issues of antisocial personality disorder with psychoses. Inasmuch as borderlines are predominantly women, it is also possible that they have followed their cultural guidelines as to traditional male-female differences in behavior, and are antisocials who use more passive means of getting their way.

But it also seems that much of their behavior is self-defeating. There are signs of dissociation that suggest that borderline personality disorder may be related to some degree to multiple personality or even schizophrenia. It is more common in people who have a history of neglect, abuse, and family conflict, so both a degree of dissociation and defensive manipulation would be expected.

I think this is where they're going or trying to. JMOO

:croc:
I have always beleived ICA to have borderline personality disorder, I was reading this article snipped from: http://webspace.ship.edu/cgboer/persdisorders.html

Borderline Personality Disorder
A pervasive pattern of instability of interpersonal relationships, self-image, and affects, and marked impulsivity beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

• frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment;
  • a pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation;
  • identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self-image or sense of self;
  • impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., spending, sex, substance abuse, reckless driving, binge eating);
  • recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures, or threats, or self-mutilating behavior;
  • affective instability due to a marked reactivity of mood (e.g., intense episodic dysphoria, irritability, or anxiety usually lasting a few hours and only rarely more than a few days);
  • chronic feelings of emptiness;
  • inappropriate, intense anger or difficulty controlling anger (e.g., frequent displays of temper, constant anger, recurrent physical fights);
  • transient, stress-related paranoid ideation or severe dissociative symptoms.

Borderline personality disorder is so-called because of the belief that it represents a personality style that is close to, but not quite, psychotic. Many of their symptoms, as you can see, suggest that. But I have been impressed by borderline people I have known in their ability to lie and manipulate, nearly as well as the antisocials. Instead of coming off as powerful, they use their weaknesses to manipulate. And, like antisocials, they appear to feel little if any empathy or guilt. They pull you towards them, then push you away, then pull you back. They pit one friend against another. They dramatize situations to their own ends. They move, chameleon-like, from one "personality" to another. Also like the antisocials, they are extremely difficult to treat. Possibly, they combine some of the issues of antisocial personality disorder with psychoses. Inasmuch as borderlines are predominantly women, it is also possible that they have followed their cultural guidelines as to traditional male-female differences in behavior, and are antisocials who use more passive means of getting their way.

But it also seems that much of their behavior is self-defeating. There are signs of dissociation that suggest that borderline personality disorder may be related to some degree to multiple personality or even schizophrenia. It is more common in people who have a history of neglect, abuse, and family conflict, so both a degree of dissociation and defensive manipulation would be expected.

I think this is where they're going or trying to. JMOO

ita..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther