Casey Anthony and Tony L.

I agree with you on all of this
however, the myspace/facebook...mostly shallow, incomplete sentences
Amy's story...before the really hit the fan
they speak their minds when it benefits them
paying attention to their friends? shallow and when it benefits them.

These kids have TONS of friends. quantity vs quality. No deep, lasting friendships

agreed,.. also they usually have the need for one or two "best friends" of which they usually confide everything to. In Casey's case, I believe those friends at the time were Tony, Jesse and Amy,.. all three of which cannot be heard from, or have been focused on in the media or by LE....

This being a criminal investigation, I think he is doing the right thing by staying out of the media spotlight (or, at least, trying to... what Rivera was doing wasn't investigative journalism... it almost seems like borderline harassment.) He quickly stepped up to the plate and made a statement with LE... so he's not hiding out... he has just chosen to keep his mouth shut to the public, which is perfectly fine.

interesting...before her arrest while being questioned, I am sure LE made comments to her like: Amy is saying this or Tony claims that.
Casey has eluded to not being able to trust anybody
In convo with Lee from jail he mentions it

The poor guy was just trying to eat his lunch like a normal person and was being harassed. Most everyone on WS has seen this I'll bet. He didn't say anything useful anyway. :)

Poor guy? There is nothing that I see about him that screams that out to me. I don't feel bad for him. Many people have been asked questions and many have answered those questions. Seems like Tony sent a friend in ie: clint to do his dirty work. And now has initiated the telephone game. He was being questioned because the public wants to know what he knows so we can help find Caylee. He didn't say anything useful, which makes me question, why he just didn't answer the questions and be done with it. I would have felt bad for him had he said something useful. I'm sorry if this was seen by most WS, but I did not find it,.. there is so much posted here about this case it's very difficult now to find any previous posts regarding Tony. I don't know why people feel bad for him just because he was involved with Casey, he himself has not said that he made a bad choice to date the wrong girl of which he now regrets and would like to help find Caylee. He's ducking and hiding for some reason.

The only thing odd I have read about Tony, aka Anthony Lazzaro, is that he called LE right away and then gave them a statement that said he seen Caylee last on June 2. What I worry about is his live in roommate, Clint, has gave a statement saying Caylee was last seen in Tony and his apt on June 13. So, there is a contradiction of dates. That is all I have.

I noticed that the dates didn't match today. Typical of this case, nothing is as you think it is...

interesting...before her arrest while being questioned, I am sure LE made comments to her like: Amy is saying this or Tony claims that.
Casey has eluded to not being able to trust anybody
In convo with Lee from jail he mentions it

I agree. She can't trust any of them, then again, they can't trust her! She has dug herself a hole so deep and messed with so many "friends". From the way this is playing out, there is no way, I would be backing her as a "friend." She seems to stab all in her path right in the back.

This being a criminal investigation, I think he is doing the right thing by staying out of the media spotlight (or, at least, trying to... what Rivera was doing wasn't investigative journalism... it almost seems like borderline harassment.) He quickly stepped up to the plate and made a statement with LE... so he's not hiding out... he has just chosen to keep his mouth shut to the public, which is perfectly fine.

I think anyone at this point who refuses to answer point blank questions since Caylee is still missing is a bad thing. Had we found Caylee in whatever form, I could see with a pending trial, then I could see all the secrecy, and unanswered questions. I never watch Rivera, but I feel they were questions we might all want answers to. Also, I feel that if Caylee spent time in Tony's apartment during the day and only slept at Cindy's house at night there should be some CSI at that place, which I find odd as well. Whether Tony likes it or not, he is now looked at because of association which may be unfortunate, but I feel we all at one time or another have been put in a position we did not want to be in. It's part of life in general. I personally like to deal with things head on and get them out of the way so I can move on and be done with it. If it is swept under the carpet, and kept hidden, the dust will only come out again when the carpet is lifted.

I think anyone at this point who refuses to answer point blank questions since Caylee is still missing is a bad thing. Had we found Caylee in whatever form, I could see with a pending trial, then I could see all the secrecy, and unanswered questions. I never watch Rivera, but I feel they were questions we might all want answers to. Also, I feel that if Caylee spent time in Tony's apartment during the day and only slept at Cindy's house at night there should be some CSI at that place, which I find odd as well. Whether Tony likes it or not, he is now looked at because of association which may be unfortunate, but I feel we all at one time or another have been put in a position we did not want to be in. It's part of life in general. I personally like to deal with things head on and get them out of the way so I can move on and be done with it. If it is swept under the carpet, and kept hidden, the dust will only come out again when the carpet is lifted.

Valid point. Do we know LE has not been there? I just feel that if I were Tony I would not speak to the media. I certainly would give full cooperation to LE.

I got the impression from Clint Houses interview that Tony and Clint had a discussion about the media. Here is a question and his response from Gretas interview:

AN SUSTEREN: Was Caylee a problem at all for Tony?

HOUSE: I don't -- no, I don't think so. But like I said, I don't really want to talk about Tony. I don't want to put any words in Tony's mouth. When Tony's ready to talk about anything, he's going to talk about it. But I don't want to discuss Tony.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,403801,00.html

There were also several comments, that were borderline threats left on Clint Houses MySpace page from someone that claims to be a friend of Tony's. He said that Tony had asked Clint not to talk to the media and that Clint was a jerk for going on Greta.

Tony went to the police, he called Amy and told her to do the same. Both of them are
cooperating with police. Tony even says to Craig Rivera that he was still talking with police at the time of the ambush interview. IMHO, he and Amy both hold some very
critical keys in the child neglect case and can substantiate that Casey lied to police.

I'm sure they have been asked by LE to not speak to anyone about this case and that their information needs to be uncompromised.

OME

The only thing odd I have read about Tony, aka Anthony Lazzaro, is that he called LE right away and then gave them a statement that said he seen Caylee last on June 2. What I worry about is his live in roommate, Clint, has gave a statement saying Caylee was last seen in Tony and his apt on June 13. So, there is a contradiction of dates. That is all I have.

Did Clint say June 13? IDR him giving a date. I know he claims to have seen her after June 9th..and not after June 16th..link me if you don't mind to where he says June 13..thanks!

I'm sure if this Tony guy knows anything that might help find Caylee, the police are already on it.

Tony giving interviews to Geraldo or Greta would satisfy the public's curiosity, but it would compromise the police investigation. And the police investigation is much more important than the public having more information right now.

I'm glad the friends are cooperating with the police and not the media. The media want ratings, the police want to find the child and figure out Casey's involvement. If the friends give media interviews, they will seem less credible at trial. Why risk this?

I'm sure if this Tony guy knows anything that might help find Caylee, the police are already on it.

Tony giving interviews to Geraldo or Greta would satisfy the public's curiosity, but it would compromise the police investigation. And the police investigation is much more important than the public having more information right now.

I'm glad the friends are cooperating with the police and not the media. The media want ratings, the police want to find the child and figure out Casey's involvement. If the friends give media interviews, they will seem less credible at trial. Why risk this?

I couldn't agree with you more. I have a lot of respect for Tony for this exact reason. He has the perfect opportunity to be in the "spotlight" here too, but he seems smart enough to know the consequences.

I couldn't agree with you more. I have a lot of respect for Tony for this exact reason. He has the perfect opportunity to be in the "spotlight" here too, but he seems smart enough to know the consequences.

Ditto!!! He's working with LE for sure, and is probably very concerned about where this beautiful little girl has vanished to just like the rest of us.

Yes - I respect them for cooperating with LE also-
what's that old saying, "The one's that scream the loudest are usually the most wrong."
We will unfortunately, find out the morbid details soon enough - but not to the jeopardy of the case. We don't want another OJ. I am sure that LE wants all their ducks in a row.

It's been mentioned before that he might be a student at full sail which is a film school. If this was pointed out on this board, I apologize. Getting sleepy and didn't go through it all. The apt. managers could have rented out the "vacant apartment" to them, for filming odds and ends for school. Just my theory. Whether or not it is related to Caylee's whereabouts, I'm not sure. good night.

Hey as long as he's telling the police, he doesn't need to tell anyone else. I'm fine with him not talking to the media. I wish more people would follow his lead.

Full Sail University in Orlando/Winter Park offers associates and bachelors degress through intensive programs of study related to Film, Music, Gaming and other media. http://www.fullsail.com/

How do we know that he is still speaking to the cops or LE? As far as I know, There is a brief mention of a statement in the Affidavit, but I haven't heard of anymore connection to talking to the police? Where is that info?

Lorakai can you please shorten the line under your name so that it does not cause your posts to keep blowing the margins. It makes them very hard to read. Thanks!:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey
Back