Casey Anthony and Tony L.

Casey Anthony should stop trying to divert suspicion to others. She's the one who should be hounded by the press. She's the mother of the missing child and she's the one who should be concerned. If she isn't concerned, why should virtual strangers be? The focal point and central player was, is and will always be Casey Anthony. The defense red herrings and false trails aren't going to change the focus.
Exactly!

I feel that all of you are simply spot on with your assessments. To me, it's extremely odd that those who were closest to Casey Anthony are the farthest away in the investigation, OR, so LE would have us believe.

(LE is just waiting for the slip...and it's going to happen! :clap: )

I am perplexed by Tony L. as well. Age or whatever...someone please help me out here:

Tony L. was formerly LE correct? Weekend warrior or reserve or something of this nature, right?

He somehow left LE (on a head aliment or something?) starts promoting a night club in a strip mall? C'mon puleezzz! Anyone see that dinky place the 'Fusion'? Lunch and dinner house by day; club and nightspot by night?

The only thing I can suggest is that there would most definitely be a conflict of interest if he were LE whilst at the same time promoting a club.

Lev

PS Writing the second post now...

Ever since that embarrassing debacle at the Sheriff's correctional facility--i.e., when Casey was released the stock for me in this case went soaring downhill. Seems to be that way in the media as well. I haven't seen anything regarding this story since.

Of greater concern for me is of course Caylee. I've got a legal question for all who'll participate:

I understand full well the 'double jeopardy' clause; however, can a person be charged with a lighter crime and as evidence evolves, then be tried for a greater crime?

Why not charge Casey with 'Felony' child abuse; then during that trial, push to get answers vis-a-vie Caylee? Just a thought

Poor guy? There is nothing that I see about him that screams that out to me. I don't feel bad for him. Many people have been asked questions and many have answered those questions. Seems like Tony sent a friend in ie: clint to do his dirty work. And now has initiated the telephone game. He was being questioned because the public wants to know what he knows so we can help find Caylee. He didn't say anything useful, which makes me question, why he just didn't answer the questions and be done with it. I would have felt bad for him had he said something useful. I'm sorry if this was seen by most WS, but I did not find it,.. there is so much posted here about this case it's very difficult now to find any previous posts regarding Tony. I don't know why people feel bad for him just because he was involved with Casey, he himself has not said that he made a bad choice to date the wrong girl of which he now regrets and would like to help find Caylee. He's ducking and hiding for some reason.

You really think this guy owes you an explanation? How do you know what he has answered or not. I believe he gave his info to LE and was told to be quiet. He owes only the police any info.

I feel that all of you are simply spot on with your assessments. To me, it's extremely odd that those who were closest to Casey Anthony are the farthest away in the investigation, OR, so LE would have us believe.

(LE is just waiting for the slip...and it's going to happen! :clap: )

I am perplexed by Tony L. as well. Age or whatever...someone please help me out here:

Tony L. was formerly LE correct? Weekend warrior or reserve or something of this nature, right? No, it was Jesse Grund (ex-fiance & quit LE on 24 Jun)

He somehow left LE (on a head aliment or something?) starts promoting a night club in a strip mall? C'mon puleezzz! Anyone see that dinky place the 'Fusion'? Lunch and dinner house by day; club and nightspot by night? No you have confused 2 of Casey's beaus

The only thing I can suggest is that there would most definitely be a conflict of interest if he were LE whilst at the same time promoting a club.

Lev

PS Writing the second post now...

Added comments to you post

It appears that Casey was going through a lot of money that was not hers during the time she was dating Tony.
My question is WHY??? She even stoled from Amy. Why would you risk losing the friendship of someone?
I think she used that money to help TonE. Possibly pay his rent, ect. Besides gas for her car why did she need a lot of money? Supposedly she was cooking and cleaning at Tony's. I wonder who was buying the food? Was it her.
I just think Tony may have more information then he is willing to give out. A whole lot more, IMHO

It just seems really weird to me that you are seriously dating a lady with a child, and you don't see that child for 1 month, and just assume she's with a nanny etc???? Why didn't he say "let's get caylee and do something today?". I mean really, 1 month, no kid, no questions???? I doubt he'd believe she was with a babysitter the whole month, and even if he did believe it, what did he think of Casey ditching her child for the month to party & sleep with him?

It doesn't seem weird to me, given the time frame and given Tony's age. From what I understand, C&T didn't meet in person until 5/24. I'm not sure when she started staying with him, but per Clint, Caylee was last in that apartment 6/13. Tony went to NY @ the end of June/beginning of July, taking it from a month down to three weeks. We know Casey saw him 7/5, but we don't know where she was staying at that point -- if she was at Amy's while Amy was in PR, we go from three to two.

From what I understand, he didn't assume Caylee was with a nanny -- he was told, by Caylee's mother, that Caylee was with a nanny and her grandparents. This was not something he had reason to doubt.

For all we know, he may have very well suggested that they pick Caylee up and do something with her, only to have Casey shoot that down. And even if he didn't, well, so what? At less than a month into a relationship, he might not have felt it was his place to do that, or to question the family dynamics. And in this day and age, it's not uncommon for grandparents to practically raise grandchildren. There may have been times when Casey disappeared and said she was going to see Caylee. Ultimately, we don't know... And because we don't know, we can't throw questions about why he didn't xyz out.

Oh. Another reason why I feel bad for him -- some of these posts have the potential to haunt him for the rest of his life. It's not uncommon for perspective employers to run names through Google. God forbid he tries to get a job, and the first hits are ripe with insinuation and accusations of involvement.

Great post! I feel really sorry for him also! I think poeple should stop zeroing in on him!

I agree. Of course, we won't know 'til court, and conspiracy theories will probably dog this poor man forever, but sounds to me like the guy started dating a cute woman with big eyes who had a sweet little child and a neat sounding job at Universal and ended up in the middle of Anthony's R Us as a completley innocent bystander in the middle of a train wreck. If the guy's co-operating with the police, that enough for me. (I assume he is.) He doesn't need to be vetted by the public. Poor guy may very well be thrown under the bus in order to confuse the matter and detract from Caylee's mom. People will speculate and propose all kinds of ways he COULD have been involved, but I seriously doubt that he had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance. Bet he wishes her mom had disappeared instead. He'll probably do a better job of vetting his girlfriends in the future.

I agree. Of course, we won't know 'til court, and conspiracy theories will probably dog this poor man forever, but sounds to me like the guy started dating a cute woman with big eyes who had a sweet little child and a neat sounding job at Universal and ended up in the middle of Anthony's R Us as a completley innocent bystander in the middle of a train wreck. If the guy's co-operating with the police, that enough for me. (I assume he is.) He doesn't need to be vetted by the public. Poor guy may very well be thrown under the bus in order to confuse the matter and detract from Caylee's mom. People will speculate and propose all kinds of ways he COULD have been involved, but I seriously doubt that he had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance. Bet he wishes her mom had disappeared instead. He'll probably do a better job of vetting his girlfriends in the future.

Agreed! he owes us nothing, and you are right just becasue he dated Casey it is really unjust to continually talk as if he is somehow complicate in Caley's disappearnce. This poor guy is probably sorry he even heard Casey's name.

So, as long as TonE called the police on his own that makes him innocent? Man, the Florida LE is gullible. No need for anyone in this case to take a polygraph, they are all innocent, they are all truthful, and none of the players involved need to worry. LE is looking for the nanny what's her name ZFG remember? Staying out the the spotlight has a two fold issue. One, maybe TonE doesn't have a clue what happened to Caylee and doesn't want any media attention, or two, TonE had a major involvement and doesn't want media attention. Either way, he is avoiding the media, whether he knows or doesn't know where Caylee is. IMHO I say, come out of hiding and let's hear your side of the story instead of just listening to your ex room mate's version of things. Set the record straight.

:praying: for Caylee

I agree... There isn't a shred of evidence that says this guy Tony was a good guy. I bet in the end you will find he was promoting lots of things, and also involved way deeper than is led to believe at this point. I don't know why I get so frustrated when I hear some one refer to him as a poor guy... etc.

But to each his own opinion :)

If I'm not mistaken on the timeline here, I'm curious if LE sent CSI to Tony's apartment since, Caylee seemed to be there a lot in the daytime? It's seems Casey and Caylee lived at both residences, so wouldn't it seem logical to inspect both? This timeline leads up to Caylee's disappearance.

May 24th, 2008 - Casey Anthony meets Clint and Tony at a birthday party they had for a friend. They were playing drinking games together. Casey returns home to the Anthony house.

May 29th, 2008 - Casey introduces Caylee to Tony and Clint.

May 30th, 2008 - Casey parties at Fusian. This is the first time she spends the night at Tony's.

May 31st, 2008 - Casey awakes in the a.m. at Tony's place. Casey now starts staying back and forth between Tony's place and the Anthony home.

June 2nd, 2008 - Caylee is seen by witnesses stating she was playing in the pool at Tony's apartment complex, Caylee was saying "look at me." Tony states he saw Caylee on this day.

June 4th, 2008 - Casey writes to Amy: "i can't wait for us to become roomies in another week! seriously...by the end of next week (on June 14th & 15th) it will be just us girls. i can't believe it!"

June 6th, 2008 - Casey parties at Fusian.

June 9th, 2008 - Casey claims she dropped off Caylee with Zanaida Gonzalez at Sawgrass Apartments on the stairwell leading to apt# 212, and returned later that day to find no trace of Caylee or Zenaida.

June 12-14th, 2008 - Friend Christine says Casey and Caylee came to her house; they all went for a walk. Not sure which day exactly.

June 13th, 2008 - Clint says he and Casey played with Caylee at Tony's. Then Casey left with Caylee and returned later without her. Clint says Casey went to Fusian where Tony was working that night. Casey is photographed partying at Fusian.

June 14th, 2008 - Casey starts spending long periods of time at Tony's without Caylee. Clint and Tony move out on July 1st, 2008.

June 15th, 2008 - Casey left Tony's apartment at about 9:00am. Cindy and Caylee visit Caylee's grandfather in NH for fathers day. That night, Cindy and Caylee go for a swim, per Cindy. Cindy says Casey took Caylee out of the pool because she was cold. Cindy claims she "tucked them in" that night.

June 16th, 2008 - Cindy says when she left that morning, the bedroom door was closed, and she heard both Casey and Caylee inside. George says he last saw Caylee leaving with her mother Casey at approx: 12:50pm. George says they were dressed and had backpacks. Casey later calls George on his cell, he had left the home to go to his new job. Casey then tries to reach her mother Cindy who was at work. She then calls Tony Lazzaro, and right after calls Jesse Grund. More calls to the Anthony home, and lastly to Amy Huizenga. Casey claims she dropped off Caylee with Zanaida Fernandez-Gonzalez at the Sawgrass Apartments on the stairwell leading to apt# 212, and returned later that day to find no trace of Caylee or Zenaida.

The full timeline can be found at my blog for Caylee...

Why did both Cindy and Casey say the hadn't seen Caylee since the 9th, then change it to the 16th? I know Cindy said she was reminded by the tape that she took Caylee to see her dad in the nursing home over Father's day, but why did Casey start with the 9th if it was really the 16th? Wouldn't most of us remember the date we went to pick up our baby at the sitter's and she wasn't there? I would. What advantage is there for Casey to have everyone to think Caylee went missing earlier than she apparently did?

Why did both Cindy and Casey say the hadn't seen Caylee since the 9th, then change it to the 16th? I know Cindy said she was reminded by the tape that she took Caylee to see her dad in the nursing home over Father's day, but why did Casey start with the 9th if it was really the 16th? Wouldn't most of us remember the date we went to pick up our baby at the sitter's and she wasn't there? I would. What advantage is there for Casey to have everyone to think Caylee went missing earlier than she apparently did?

somewhere in those three PDFs I thought I saw the still pic from the video said it was taken on 5/31, so I wonder about this now.

The pic with great Gpa said it was taken 6/15 and loaded on the computer on 6/17 at 3:31 p.m.

I agree... There isn't a shred of evidence that says this guy Tony was a good guy. I bet in the end you will find he was promoting lots of things, and also involved way deeper than is led to believe at this point. I don't know why I get so frustrated when I hear some one refer to him as a poor guy... etc.

ITA Lorakai, exactly what I've been saying to myself as well.

Thanks for that timeline. It sure brings things to perspective.

:praying: for Caylee

I agree... There isn't a shred of evidence that says this guy Tony was a good guy. I bet in the end you will find he was promoting lots of things, and also involved way deeper than is led to believe at this point.

<sarcasm>There isn't a shred of evidence that says Tony was a bad guy, but hey what the hell! When all is said and done, our indignation and misdirected anger is really all that matters, so let's drag him through the mud. If our words cause him pain, suffering or hardship at some point down the line... well, tough! He can rub some dirt in it, and he can WALK IT OFF. There's no crying in baseball, Tony. No. Crying. In. Baseball!</sarcasm>

While I have no problem with people questioning or wondering, your posts go so far beyond that. Insinuating he's a bad person, and going so far as to bet we'll find out he was deeply involved in -what is all too likely to turn out to be- this precious child's death WHEN there's absolutely no evidence (hard or circumstantial) to back that up, AND you can't provide solid reasoning for your belief is, IMO, indescribably foul and unfair. IMNSHO, it's on par with spitting on a rape survivor and telling her that maybe next time, she'll think twice before she goes out in *that* dress.

Ultimately, given the information that we have, Tony is nothing more than another one of Casey's victims. Posts like yours, IMO, perpetuate *that* victimization. It is terribly unfair, it is terribly unjust.

Personally, I don't get the vibe that Tony has anything to do with the disappearance of Caylee. I agree with a poster on another thread, I think she was spending alot of money on Tony. Buying groceries, probably things for his apartment, maybe clothes and money for rent. He thought she made alot of money, that was the impression she gave him. Supposedly taking over the mortgage of her parents home. I think she took him there to impress him with what she had. She figured with him being a promoter and attending Fullsail that he was on his way to a decent career and income. She was trying to latch on to him by proving herself to be the perfect girlfriend in hopes that he would 'wife her up'. I can see her spending 40 thou trying to impress him. I know women that have done the same to catch a man. Her mom is seemingly the main money maker in her nuclear family. Maybe that's how she figured it's supposed to go. I have a son about the age of Tony. Ironically he thought about attending Fullsail also. If my son were to find himself involved in a mess like this, I have to admit, I would get him a lawyer and advise him to cooperate fully with LE. This chick was and is a nightmare.

There is not a shred of evidence that says Tony is anything but a good guy. Your character assination of him is totally uncalled for! insinuating that he may be involved in anything is also uncalled for. We have not been led to believe anything, there has been nothing said to indicate that he is anything other than a boyfriend of Casey. Slandering innocent people is not what we are supposed to be doing!

<sarcasm>There isn't a shred of evidence that says Tony was a bad guy, but hey what the hell! When all is said and done, our indignation and misdirected anger is really all that matters, so let's drag him through the mud. If our words cause him pain, suffering or hardship at some point down the line... well, tough! He can rub some dirt in it, and he can WALK IT OFF. There's no crying in baseball, Tony. No. Crying. In. Baseball!</sarcasm>

While I have no problem with people questioning or wondering, your posts go so far beyond that. Insinuating he's a bad person, and going so far as to bet we'll find out he was deeply involved in -what is all too likely to turn out to be- this precious child's death WHEN there's absolutely no evidence (hard or circumstantial) to back that up, AND you can't provide solid reasoning for your belief is, IMO, indescribably foul and unfair. IMNSHO, it's on par with spitting on a rape survivor and telling her that maybe next time, she'll think twice before she goes out in *that* dress.

Ultimately, given the information that we have, Tony is nothing more than another one of Casey's victims. Posts like yours, IMO, perpetuate *that* victimization. It is terribly unfair, it is terribly unjust.

Totally agree! I did not read your post untill I after I had posted mine, but my sentiments are the same as yours. Your last sentence says it perfectly!

Ultimately, given the information that we have, Tony is nothing more than another one of Casey's victims. Posts like yours, IMO, perpetuate *that* victimization. It is terribly unfair, it is terribly unjust.[/:clap:

Totally agree! I did not read your post untill I after I had posted mine, but my sentiments are the same as yours. Your last sentence says it perfectly!

Ultimately, given the information that we have, Tony is nothing more than another one of Casey's victims. Posts like yours, IMO, perpetuate *that* victimization. It is terribly unfair, it is terribly unjust.[/:clap:

:clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahadelaide
Back