Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #153

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone find the original terms?

/16/2008 a complaint filed doa 07/16/08 bond ct1: None ct2: None ct3: None #08034750
7/17/2008 a advice to defendant, first appearance
7/17/2008 a aff/insol filed ref
7/17/2008 a appearance of defendant entered
7/17/2008 a bond stayed @ none
7/17/2008 a demand for discovery filed
7/17/2008 a derp fee of $50 imposed cr15 50.00
7/17/2008 a motion to set bail bond filed
7/17/2008 a notice of appearance filed jose a. Baez
7/17/2008 a notice of invokation of constitutional rights
7/17/2008 a order appointing public defender
7/17/2008 a order finding probable cause filed
7/17/2008 a in open court initial appearance
7/17/2008 a order - court denies bail because no condition of release can reasonably protect the community, assured the appearance of the defendant or protect the integrity of the judicial process.
7/17/2008 a order - while in custody def to be screened for baker act criteria. No unsupervised contact with any child under 17 yoa

Quick question, that's probably already been asked, but yes, I'm behind in reading too. Is anyone else tired of hearing Sin-dee (LOL) say how the media 'fed right into this,' ad nauseum, ad nauseum, which she, too, used to search out the camera? Kinda a case of be careful what you wish for (IMO).
You know earlier I had asked who was glad that Casey was back in jail. Needless to say, those that responded said yes. I don't think any of OUR opinions have been shaped by what the media has been reporting. We often know more and more accurate information. So I don't know where she's coming from. LE has been virtually silent.

Hey, Check -- meant to tell you I liked your new avatar. I had to go change my shirt; I forgot earlier.

You cant fool me there was no turnin back. Some things don't come with an option. Like bracelets for an example. Avatar is short lived for me as an avatar. Temp look :)

you guys amaze me with the nine million posts in an hour.

that being said, i need some advice from ya'll have have been here day in and day out.-- any one kno the best "lighting" or settings on the computer, or room lighting, etc. for long hours in front of the computer? @ night after the kiddo is in bed, i try to catch up on the threads for the day, but damn, it KILLS my head. within 45 minutes i have a headache. i was wondering if there was a secret, a special brightness setting or something. the headache is alllways right between my eyes or above my eyebrows. maybe i just need glasses? lol

IMO Cindy is back on the "happy pills". I thought earlier on that she had been given an Rx. Then I think she stopped and that's when she started to unravel again and now tonight - she had that look in her eyes - think she's back on 'em again. It is also my opinion that she is very close to a breakdown of some kind or another. And its not going to be pretty - at first tonight I thought that might have been what was going on.

that being said, i need some advice from ya'll have have been here day in and day out. -- any one kno the best "lighting" or settings on the computer, or room lighting, etc. for long hours in front of the computer? @ night after the kiddo is in bed, i try to catch up on the threads for the day, but damn, it KILLS my head. within 45 minutes i have a headache. i was wondering if there was a secret, a special brightness setting or something. the headache is alllways right between my eyes or above my eyebrows. maybe i just need glasses? lol

Caffeine and lots of it:woohoo::woohoo:

that being said, i need some advice from ya'll have have been here day in and day out. -- any one kno the best "lighting" or settings on the computer, or room lighting, etc. for long hours in front of the computer? @ night after the kiddo is in bed, i try to catch up on the threads for the day, but damn, it KILLS my head. within 45 minutes i have a headache. i was wondering if there was a secret, a special brightness setting or something. the headache is alllways right between my eyes or above my eyebrows. maybe i just need glasses? lol

I know what you mean Abrakadabra. Same thing was happening with me.
I brought in my 7 watt bunny light and placed it just to the left and sorta behind the computer screen.
This way it's not too bright, doesn't wake up Mr. Amity and it's bright enough so I can see the keyboard and lightens up the whole area so the screen isn't the sole source of light on my eyes.

If you find anything that works for you, fill us in.

that being said,i need some advice from ya'll have have been here day in and day out.-- any one kno the best "lighting" or settings on the computer, or room lighting, etc. for long hours in front of the computer? @ night after the kiddo is in bed, i try to catch up on the threads for the day, but damn, it KILLS my head. within 45 minutes i have a headache. i was wondering if there was a secret, a special brightness setting or something. the headache is alllways right between my eyes or above my eyebrows. maybe i just need glasses? lol

Youre right, my eyes were hurting too. Mine is on the monitor. buttons to adjust the brightness. SOme are in the control panel. But its a pain to adjust. Took me about a minute, worse than programming a vcr!:rolleyes:

that being said, i need some advice from ya'll have have been here day in and day out -- any one kno the best "lighting" or settings on the computer, or room lighting, etc. for long hours in front of the computer? @ night after the kiddo is in bed, i try to catch up on the threads for the day, but damn, it KILLS my head. within 45 minutes i have a headache. i was wondering if there was a secret, a special brightness setting or something. the headache is alllways right between my eyes or above my eyebrows. maybe i just need glasses? lol

Hi, LOL your print looks like you just may. :) I keep the room softly lit with an overhead spot 60-100 wtt it helps me.

You know earlier I had asked who was glad that Casey was back in jail. Needless to say, those that responded said yes. I don't think any of OUR opinions have been shaped by what the media has been reporting. We often know more and more accurate information. So I don't know where she's coming from. LE has been virtually silent.

I missed your earlier post. Is it too late to respond? I'm ecstatic she's back in; I hope they arrest her twice a day until her trial; I think she should be in general population and not isolation...wait...let me regroup, losing it!!!

I so admire the collective expertise of the members here on WS. It's funny. I sit and wait for the news shows. I don't know why. By the time the shows are on, all the info's already posted here!

Last, but not least, I admire LE for being silent. IMO, that's the way it should be. They are not required to show their hands prior to charges being filed and discovery being started. I hope the closer they hold it the better their case is shaping up! And all of this is IMO.

IMO Cindy is back on the "happy pills". I thought earlier on that she had been given an Rx. Then I think she stopped and that's when she started to unravel again and now tonight - she had that look in her eyes - think she's back on 'em again. It is also my opinion that she is very close to a breakdown of some kind or another. And its not going to be pretty - at first tonight I thought that might have been what was going on.

Swag,
Did you see the vid, how calmly she spoke with the woman that confronted her on the lawn?
Almost in slow motion.
You might be onto something.

I guess we won't be visited by Tony tonight - IMO he is probably very busy right now! Wonder if we'll get a webcam or something in the courtoom tomorrow?

She seems to be medicated from different speaking engagements :waitasec: I really don't like seeing this woman melt in public view. Gad I hope she is in counciling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther