Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #153

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean Abrakadabra. Same thing was happening with me.
I brought in my 7 watt bunny light and placed it just to the left and sorta behind the computer screen.
This way it's not too bright, doesn't wake up Mr. Amity and it's bright enough so I can see the keyboard and lightens up the whole area so the screen isn't the sole source of light on my eyes.

If you find anything that works for you, fill us in.
OT- back in April while I was following quite a few cases I kept the laptop on my lap. I caused vascular damage because the heat of the computer was centered on one leg. The doctor never heard of anything like that! It caused a discoloration...but over time it's faded.

Swag,
Did you see the vid, how calmly she spoke with the woman that confronted her on the lawn?
Almost in slow motion.
You might be onto something.

second that. But IMHO, she has to have that control thing. That or she's hitting the Beam again. I've speculated that she may be an a co-dependancy issue or an alcoholic, but maybe someday we will read her book.

She'll have to sell it to recover the $$$ casey took and ruined her good credit. IMO

IMO Cindy is back on the "happy pills". I thought earlier on that she had been given an Rx. Then I think she stopped and that's when she started to unravel again and now tonight - she had that look in her eyes - think she's back on 'em again. It is also my opinion that she is very close to a breakdown of some kind or another. And its not going to be pretty - at first tonight I thought that might have been what was going on.

Honestly, she seemed more crazed tonight than ever before while JB was giving his first interview. Her facial expressions were off. She acted like a kid in the background making funny faces and acting up just to get on tv. It was strange.

Again, caveat -- this has probably already been asked. But it would be on an earlier thread, so here it comes again....

How good was that when they went into the house that they stood CA right in front of the window for all the world to see?

second that. But IMHO, she has to have that control thing. That or she's hitting the Beam again. I've speculated that she may be an a co-dependancy issue or an alcoholic, but maybe someday we will read her book.

She'll have to sell it to recover the $$$ casey took and ruined her good credit. IMO
I would think that if she's hitting the sauce - it would be detected - someone would have smelled something by now - they do get right up in her face.

I guess we won't be visited by Tony tonight - IMO he is probably very busy right now! Wonder if we'll get a webcam or something in the courtoom tomorrow?
Tomorrow morning will be very interesting. I just hope I'll be able to get on here.

I have always thought that true control freaks hate to drink or take drugs because those 2 things make them feel out of control. Just a thought.

Again, caveat -- this has probably already been asked. But it would be on an earlier thread, so here it comes again....

How good was that when they went into the house that they stood CA right in front of the window for all the world to see?
You could tell she was being read her rights.

Well out of coffee, means bedtime. We hope and pray that tomarrow is a better day of clarity in this case. Its funny that because of WS, I dont look at the media reports quite the same anymore.........they are more or less behind all of you smart sleuthers thats for sure.

Night all!
Goodnight Caylee , wherever you are!

/16/2008 a complaint filed doa 07/16/08 bond ct1: None ct2: None ct3: None #08034750
7/17/2008 a advice to defendant, first appearance
7/17/2008 a aff/insol filed ref
7/17/2008 a appearance of defendant entered
7/17/2008 a bond stayed @ none
7/17/2008 a demand for discovery filed
7/17/2008 a derp fee of $50 imposed cr15 50.00
7/17/2008 a motion to set bail bond filed
7/17/2008 a notice of appearance filed jose a. Baez
7/17/2008 a notice of invokation of constitutional rights
7/17/2008 a order appointing public defender
7/17/2008 a order finding probable cause filed
7/17/2008 a in open court initial appearance
7/17/2008 a order - court denies bail because no condition of release can reasonably protect the community, assured the appearance of the defendant or protect the integrity of the judicial process.
7/17/2008 a order - while in custody def to be screened for baker act criteria. No unsupervised contact with any child under 17 yoa

Yeah, that order was amended when she bonded out on 7/23 and the No Unsupervised Contact wasn't on it.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1082104/Casey-Anthony-Bond-Order

Yeah, and it makes me scream at the TV in my SAM KENNISON voice!!

SAY IT!!SAY IT!!! OH! OH!!!

IT'S SAAAANNNNDD!!

Well, we KNOW she is not on here tonight !! ROFL!!

I will bet money she has been on here lurking to see what everyone says about her since the day she got out of jail. She is that narcissistic.
You know what really skeeves me about that?

The fact that she does. not. give. one s*it what it is we're writing about her. She gets off on all of it.

you guys amaze me with the nine million posts in an hour.

that being said, i need some advice from ya'll have have been here day in and day out. -- any one kno the best "lighting" or settings on the computer, or room lighting, etc. for long hours in front of the computer? @ night after the kiddo is in bed, i try to catch up on the threads for the day, but damn, it KILLS my head. within 45 minutes i have a headache. i was wondering if there was a secret, a special brightness setting or something. the headache is alllways right between my eyes or above my eyebrows. maybe i just need glasses? lol
try looking away [longer distance] from your screen for a few seconds or so after every 10 or 15 minutes...also use the ''palming method'' close your eyes in front of a lamp where your lids of your eyes are closed but the light from the lamp is on your closed eyelids.it will be nice and bright..the gently rest your closed eyes on your palms for a few seconds. this will revitalize your eyes..

Oh, I loved it so much, and I loved the applause from the audience out front, and the fact that the cops drove all over Cindy's lawn. The whole event was priceless.

And what about JB going to the house - BEFORE going to the jail? Holding that presser while CA is making the "perp walk"! Wouldn't he - shouldn't he have gone straight to the jail from wherever it was that Cindy called him? I mean why go to the house first?

OT- back in April while I was following quite a few cases I kept the laptop on my lap. I caused vascular damage because the heat of the computer was centered on one leg. The doctor never heard of anything like that! It caused a discoloration...but over time it's faded.

Best invention ever:

Belkin CushTop. You can sit it on your lap. You can sit it on any surface...it's the best $30 I've ever spent. Comes in an assortment of colors.

X-200705071050449537.jpg

I usually pay no attention to what the defense atyorneys say in these mega media cases, but tonight I listened to Baez as he tried to garner sympathy for KC being arrested purposefully in full view of cameras and the vigil/protestors rather than quietly being brought down to the station to be booked. It seems LE planned the arrest to coincide with the presence of the protestor/vigil folks, just to add to KC's stresses. I have so ask - so what?

Are we to feel any sympathy that she is marched out of the house in handcuffs in front of cameras and the dueling purpose gangs? I hardly think so.

This is LE's way of telling KC, Baez, Cindy and George that LE is in charge and calling the shots, not the other way around. Let this be a lesson. When you lie to LE, send them on wild goose chases looking for your missing child, refuse to cooperate, tamper with evidence, obstruct justice, provide false sworn statements, denigrate their efforts and spit in the face of everyone that has tried to help - you get treated like the scum you are.

Tim Miller is in the house but KC isn't talking to him; she is in her room on her computer. He is meeting with the parents. When she pops out for a snack, she is all smiles. Hello. KC doesn't act like Caylee was her child. But, then she never did. It must have been strange to watch her grow up without a conscience. A real demon seed, if ever there was one.

I am sick of the parents. Sick, sick, sick. It would be so much better if they would just shut up, shut up, shut up! Claiming that the Pontiac was used as a temporary storage spot for an anonymous rotting corpse is beyond the pale. Claiming that KC was a great mother to Caylee runs counter to the fact that they were trying to gain custody of Caylee to protect her from her mother. It doesn't matter if what they say makes no sense, they are going to say it anyway.

It has been 10 weeks now. There is not much left of Caylee to be found and this sad fact of basic science is what the Anthonys are banking on to keep up the charade that LC is just an innocent and harmless sociopathic liar laced with a little larceny but with a pure heart.

Since KC will never give up the place where she trashed her baby,I do not need to know what she did or where she did it; I already know enough, the details can go with KC to her grave and the soon

As an aside, I like how the media is upset with the "mobs" of strangers. I mean after all, aren't they too a mob of strangers? lol

I'm snipping nothing, 'cause I agree with it ALL! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

But I do want to add something. Remember KC's comment, 'well, I guess I'm a celebrity"? Well, another one of those be careful what you wish for things... I'm just waiting for the point when she realizes she's gotten more than she bargained for. And I pray that comes soon.

I have always thought that true control freaks hate to drink or take drugs because those 2 things make them feel out of control. Just a thought.
Some drugs make you feel like you're on top of the world and in total control.

I don't know what it is that makes Casey the way she is. Maybe it's a chemical in the brain, or some synapses misfiring.

She is one creepy piece of work.

I usually pay no attention to what the defense atyorneys say in these mega media cases, but tonight I listened to Baez as he tried to garner sympathy for KC being arrested purposefully in full view of cameras and the vigil/protestors rather than quietly being brought down to the station to be booked. It seems LE planned the arrest to coincide with the presence of the protestor/vigil folks, just to add to KC's stresses. I have so ask - so what?

Are we to feel any sympathy that she is marched out of the house in handcuffs in front of cameras and the dueling purpose gangs? I hardly think so.

This is LE's way of telling KC, Baez, Cindy and George that LE is in charge and calling the shots, not the other way around. Let this be a lesson. When you lie to LE, send them on wild goose chases looking for your missing child, refuse to cooperate, tamper with evidence, obstruct justice, provide false sworn statements, denigrate their efforts and spit in the face of everyone that has tried to help - you get treated like the scum you are.

Tim Miller is in the house but KC isn't talking to him; she is in her room on her computer. He is meeting with the parents. When she pops out for a snack, she is all smiles. Hello. KC doesn't act like Caylee was her child. But, then she never did. It must have been strange to watch her grow up without a conscience. A real demon seed, if ever there was one.

I am sick of the parents. Sick, sick, sick. It would be so much better if they would just shut up, shut up, shut up! Claiming that the Pontiac was used as a temporary storage spot for an anonymous rotting corpse is beyond the pale. Claiming that KC was a great mother to Caylee runs counter to the fact that they were trying to gain custody of Caylee to protect her from her mother. It doesn't matter if what they say makes no sense, they are going to say it anyway.

It has been 10 weeks now. There is not much left of Caylee to be found and this sad fact of basic science is what the Anthonys are banking on to keep up the charade that LC is just an innocent and harmless sociopathic liar laced with a little larceny but with a pure heart.

Since KC will never give up the place where she trashed her baby. I do not need to know what she did or where she did it; I already know enough, the details can go with KC to her grave and the sooner the better.

As an aside, I like how the media is upset with the "mobs" of strangers. I mean after all, aren't they too a mob of strangers? lol

I have to completely agree 100% :clap:

Some drugs make you feel like you're on top of the world and in total control.

I don't know what it is that makes Casey the way she is. Maybe it's a chemical in the brain, or some synapses misfiring.

She is one creepy piece of work.
Hubby was talking about that earlier. I mean what, how would you classify Casey? We know (pretty much) that she is a sociopath - but that is a syndrome right? I don't think it is classified as a mental illness. There will be no insanity defense. I don't think she is insane. So if there is no mental illness and she has a syndrome - what would you "call her"? She isn't "sick"......it was an interesting discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member