Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #158

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard the truth about how she ended up with JB as her att. at first Cindy said an imate told her about him but she was never in population?????? who called him....

Who was it that said she was originally put in a holding cell and that is where she was able to ask other inmates? I just heard that yesterday from somewhere but I can't remember where/whom.

Can I ask a question?

I don't want to make this it's own thread, because this is such a basic question, surely it's been addressed in the media and I have missed it...

But this ... J Hopkins, I think? I may be confusing the name with the supposed work friend that knows Ca A was looking for Caylee. He had a son Zachary, right? And ZFG supposedly watched his child for a few years.

Have they not found this guy to discuss with him who and where this ZFG is? Surely he could easily come forward and at least PARTIALLY corroborate part of this story...

I believe that they did contact him and he stated that he had never heard for ZFG and does not have a son.

PotatoHead :
No son Zach & no knowledge of 'Zanny'

Thanks so much for your response. Did I get the name right or am I confusing names? SO they HAVE spoken this guy and he's proven to have no son? Wow. Ok... just dotted some i 's and crossed some t 's for me. Thanks.

I have read through the 400 pg document, but I guess I missed this whole section.

ETA: posting while you were 100%Agave - thanks for your response as well!

Is this the marine guy, that has a myspace linked here, or is that someone else?

You lost me. Who is Ryan?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Friend of Caseys since the age of 5. he worked at Sports Authority, she said she worked there with him, she did not. He was contacted by Cindy and she told him a lot of things, including that she thought her daughter was a socipath. His statement is in the documents.

Has anyone heard the truth about how she ended up with JB as her att. at first Cindy said an imate told her about him but she was never in population?????? who called him....

That has been my question from the beginning...........They already had an attorney. I have always wanted to know who was PAYING him, since she did not request a court appointed attorney.

I wouldn't put it past Casey to use this defense. IMO she would throw her own family under the bus to save her butt!

I agree.

The only question is whether CINDY or George would stand for this? They can barely contain themselves when someone steps on the stupid lawn.... how will they handle THIS type of 'assault?'

These General Discussion threads get locked because they get so long! (This is number 158 for a reason! LOL!)

lol, sorry i've only been posting a month or so and when i first stumbled on this site, I read threads that were 80+ pages, so I didn't think that was the reason.

Does anyone have the name of the towing service? I want to see if I can find out if they keep dogs on site at night. Not that proving that dogs at the tow yard scratched the back of the car because they smelled the decomp is going to break the case wide open, but I would be interested to know if it is a possibility.

Johnson's Wrecker East
7777 Narcoossee Road

I think you're idea was brilliant in regards to the security dogs - Sleuth it!

That has been my question from the beginning...........They already had an attorney. I have always wanted to know who was PAYING him, since she did not request a court appointed attorney.

I have read he was doing it for free, and they also went on record saying she had never been in a holding cell.

Ryan is casey's best friend.
Its in part 2 0f the docs

I think the docs identified Ryan, Amy, and Christina as Casey's best friend. (Or, that is, each of these people identified themselves as her best friend.)

And, who are the attorneys for George and Cindy? Why haven't we heard from them? Please don't tell me Jose is unethical enough to try to represent all 3 of them??

Truth? TRUTH? :bang:

Why do the mods keep closing these threads? Is it because of all of the bickering???? If so, I hope we can all be adults and have manners!

I did not notice any bickering, i was off for a while but I have not come across anything heavy IMO.? The threads close after a certain numbers of comments and pages then move to up to next number thread. Things can move very fast here. :) You will know when their ready to give full thread time outs.

IIRC, she heard of JB from another inmate during processing or maybe waiting to make a phone call?

I just read Doc set #2, pages 56, 57, and 58, which covers the interviews with the impound lot staff. There is nothing about keys or a purse being in the car. It does state "a white garbage bag inside of the trunk. Flies also came out of the trunk. Mr. Birch opened the garbage bag and observed several papers, a pizza box, and maggots."
That is the only thing it says about contents in the car. Is there anywhere else I can look?
Lanie

Friend of Caseys since the age of 5. he worked at Sports Authority, she said she worked there with him, she did not. He was contacted by Cindy and she told him a lot of things, including that she thought her daughter was a socipath. His statement is in the documents.

Thanks, I remember the "friend...since the age of5" part now.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members