Casey bought the tickets to PR?

I saw that on myspace too. I'm thinking she may have bought them tickets at an earlier date then. Not for this trip.

That makes sense. Although I still wonder why she would spend money buying tickets for her friends to vacation in Puerto Rico at any time!

Um what about the idea that she was setting them up for a kidnapping scenario? ETA: The Um was just thinking out loud, wasn't challenging anyone's ideas

Ok I don;t have a timeline with me. However could it have been possible that Casey sent Caylee with Ricardo or Amy to PR when they went? Did Caylee accompany Casey to the airport? I find it very strange that Casey was buying these people tickets to PR, if she herself could not go due to her not having enough money to do so. Esp if she bought Amy a ticket to PR but then turned around and stole money from Amy. Did I understand it that Casey DID buy herslef a ticket to go to PR the same time that Ricardo and Amy were there? I have to wonder if Ricardo, Amy and Casey were not somehow in to a plan where they would help Casey move to PR to get away from her parents, and sent Caylee ahead with SOMEONE.

I think they need to start searching for Caylee in PR. That is IF she is still alive, which sadly I don;t think she is.

I've been thinking that Caylee was in PR this whole time. People here in NY don't even know she is missing, why not PR folks.

I used my Emergency CC from my Mom to fill up a few freinds cars a couple of times way, way back in my teenage days( Im old now).. Of course I felt guilty and stopped after the 2-3 times...I made about $30.00 bucks..probably used it for a concert I was not supposed to got too...

Caylee was not on any of the flights. The video from the flights has been looked at..No Caylee

Ok I don;t have a timeline with me. However could it have been possible that Casey sent Caylee with Ricardo or Amy to PR when they went? Did Caylee accompany Casey to the airport? I find it very strange that Casey was buying these people tickets to PR, if she herself could not go due to her not having enough money to do so. Esp if she bought Amy a ticket to PR but then turned around and stole money from Amy. Did I understand it that Casey DID buy herslef a ticket to go to PR the same time that Ricardo and Amy were there? I have to wonder if Ricardo, Amy and Casey were not somehow in to a plan where they would help Casey move to PR to get away from her parents, and sent Caylee ahead with SOMEONE.

I think they need to start searching for Caylee in PR. That is IF she is still alive, which sadly I don;t think she is.

with security as tight as it is at the aiports do you really think for one minute a child could be snuck out of this country on a plane without proper identification?

I've been thinking that Caylee was in PR this whole time. People here in NY don't even know she is missing, why not PR folks.

Not PR because I don't think many decomposing people make it to PR without a coffin, unless you are suggesting a suitcase, but that seems to risky.

with security as tight as it is at the aiports do you really think for one minute a child could be snuck out of this country on a plane without proper identification?

Though I don't think Caylee got on a plane. I flew with my 2 year old TWICE and never was asked for any identication for him. That was post 9/11 also.

Did we know this?

In the media Section Patty G uplinked the a Mark Furman interview..

Part 1 at the 2:55 mark he says it...

She was real generous with others monies...

Maybe she had a lot to do ...oh like lets say getting rid of her child, planning her escape, stealing money and pretending to be suzie homemaker with her boyfriend and she didn't want them all around.

Casey may have offered to get the tickets half price thru her connections at Universal. It would be difficult for her to use the credit cards to get cash, not so difficult to get airline tickets and sell them for half of what they were worth. I bet she bought them online.

Though I don't think Caylee got on a plane. I flew with my 2 year old TWICE and never was asked for any identication for him. That was post 9/11 also.

Really I am suprised, I have to provide a name and birth certificate.

Same with me, it was at least ten times or more with my son.

Don't believe the Anthony's Lies - Caylee is not in PR - She is buried in an unmarked grave & she was put there by Casey

imo

Maybe she had to buy them tickets as part of her 30 day script.

(just saying) LOL

Casey may have offered to get the tickets half price thru her connections at Universal. It would be difficult for her to use the credit cards to get cash, not so difficult to get airline tickets and sell them for half of what they were worth. I bet she bought them online.

:eek: Wow! This girl was sneeeeeeaaaaaaaky! I wonder when she bought them and how much $ she got (if this theory is correct). It would be interesting to know how much $ she blew and in what amount of time before she had to steal more from amy.

Really I am suprised, I have to provide a name and birth certificate.

Back in 92 i was 7 and able to get on a flight from San Francisco to New York without a ticket or parents, but I just flew with my boys ages 2 and 3 and the security was insane. Both my boys even got those wonderful "random" screenings, where a male had to be called to pat them down, even their diapers.

Don't believe the Anthony's Lies - Caylee is not in PR - She is buried in an unmarked grave & she was put there by Casey

imo

I doubt she is in PR too. But it is still quite interesting/curious that Casey bought their tickets, particularly TonE's. It's Fuhrman who said it, I have no idea where he got the info from.

Same with me, it was at least ten times or more with my son.

Yeah, I thought it was odd too. Just saying that there is a small possibility of a child getting on a plane without being properly identified. Though I don't believe that's what happened in this case.

So now we know why Cindy has convinced herself that Caylee is in PR. Obviously she knows that Casey made this purchase from her CC statement. She doesn't want to admit or is to stupid to figure out that her daughter was scheming to get cash from her credit card.
:bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back