Casey bought the tickets to PR?

Yeah, I thought it was odd too. Just saying that there is a small possibility of a child getting on a plane without being properly identified. Though I don't believe that's what happened in this case.

Not to mention mine was for three different airlines.

So maybe she is the reason all of her friends were flying out around the same times. I thought that was kind of odd, especially Amy, not having a place to live and all. Casey was just trying to buy their friendships.

Also, IIRC someone did say in their interview that Casey was cool because she'd hook them up with Universal tickets and stuff. (Unless I just made that up in my head.) That could be the "tickets" this guy is referring to.

I have two sisters and one friend that are always offering to put stuff on their credit cards (dinners, movies, rental cars, etc) so I will pay them cash because they are always strapped for cash. This way they get a cash loan. I just don't see Casey being all generous and buying trips for her friends unless there was really something in it for her.

I really do wonder what she was doing with the money though - it looks like she was desperate to attain it - stole from her own gparents, her mother, her friends - in some cases hundreds and in some cases thousands - she had no car - she had no rent - she is said to have not been a drug addict - so where did it all go?

Originally Posted by irishbosoxfan
A poster on another board has been in contact with LE--someone opened a card in her husbands name and had another card attached to it for use by another person

They bought 6 planes tickets with it--3 Delta-2 Air Tran-1 Us Air(I know the amounts but fuzzy on the airlines)

Also used it at Target,Toys R Us and a bunch of restaurants.

She contacted LE on Caseys case because of it happening in Orlando--They're still going over it

pulled from another thread

Though I don't think Caylee got on a plane. I flew with my 2 year old TWICE and never was asked for any identication for him. That was post 9/11 also.

Did you fly out of the country with your two yr old?

I have two sisters and one friend that are always offering to put stuff on their credit cards (dinners, movies, rental cars, etc) so I will pay them cash because they are always strapped for cash. This way they get a cash loan. I just don't see Casey being all generous and buying trips for her friends unless there was really something in it for her.

I really do wonder what she was doing with the money though - it looks like she was desperate to attain it - stole from her own gparents, her mother, her friends - in some cases hundreds and in some cases thousands - she had no car - she had no rent - she is said to have not been a drug addict - so where did it all go?

That's what I'm wondering too. If all of this stuff is true she has stolen quite a bit of $.

That's what I'm wondering too. If all of this stuff is true she has stolen quite a bit of $.

This theory has probably been tossed around, but I think it's possible that she was saving up enough money to hire someone to "take care" of Caylee (Zanny, notwithstanding.)

Maybe she used Mommy and daddy's CC to buy them and her freinds paid her cash for them...

That way she had $$$ and could keep the " I have Job " going!

exactly. when my friends and i go on trips, we book through travel websites where you can only use one credit card. so one person charges it and the others pay that person cash... since CA wasnt paying the CC bill, she was pretty much just pocketing the cash.

maybe she used mommy and daddy's cc to buy them and her freinds paid her cash for them...

That way she had $$$ and could keep the " i have job " going!

i have used my internet and credit card to buy airline tickets for people before since they didn't have internet or didn't know how to make travel arrangements. Then they paid me back. She probably made the arrangements since she is so internet saavy and they paid her to do it for them.

From a poster on another board:

Yes. Tickets purchased were 3 from Delta Airlines, 2 from Tran air and 2 from Spirit Air.

Charges began on June 6th thru July 16th. Included purchases for groceries for $425.00, Target, Toys R Us, 3 purchases for gas, Some Brazilian Steakhouse for $126.00, The Catch restaurant for $325.00, more for groceries. Other purchases I can't recall all now.

Lots of online purchases totaling over $10,000.

When we received the full list I was

When filing the police report we mentioned the Caylee Anthony case and the fraud investigator sent copies to Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale LE.

I am NOT accusing anyone. Just found the dates, locations and purchases interesting. imo

NEXT POST

It gets better. A cell phone purchased at AT&T in Orlando. Cell phone bills paid online to some billing company.

So has the list in his briefcase at work and I can't remember as there were so many charges.

Someone had a grand ole time. Spirit Air is a charter airline out of Florida.

Who buys gas 3 times in one day or groceries 3 times in one day totaling over $600?

I thought I was paranoid, but ya never know.

NEXT POST

Actually they got cc's in our name, not our own cc's.

They got cc's in my husbands name then requested a card for someone named Angela Williams which we have been told was a bogus name as well.

Did you fly out of the country with your two yr old?

I know I've flown to the Caribbean with a baby and was never asked for ID for her. The US Virgin Islands do not require a passport. PR doesn't either.

Maybe she used Mommy and daddy's CC to buy them and her freinds paid her cash for them...

That way she had $$$ and could keep the " I have Job " going!

This is what I was thinking. Maybe she was the only one out of the group who had access to a credit card.

From a poster on another board:

Yes. Tickets purchased were 3 from Delta Airlines, 2 from Tran air and 2 from Spirit Air.

Charges began on June 6th thru July 16th. Included purchases for groceries for $425.00, Target, Toys R Us, 3 purchases for gas, Some Brazilian Steakhouse for $126.00, The Catch restaurant for $325.00, more for groceries. Other purchases I can't recall all now.

Lots of online purchases totaling over $10,000.

When we received the full list I was

When filing the police report we mentioned the Caylee Anthony case and the fraud investigator sent copies to Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale LE.

I am NOT accusing anyone. Just found the dates, locations and purchases interesting. imo

NEXT POST

It gets better. A cell phone purchased at AT&T in Orlando. Cell phone bills paid online to some billing company.

So has the list in his briefcase at work and I can't remember as there were so many charges.

Someone had a grand ole time. Spirit Air is a charter airline out of Florida.

Who buys gas 3 times in one day or groceries 3 times in one day totaling over $600?

I thought I was paranoid, but ya never know.

NEXT POST

Actually they got cc's in our name, not our own cc's.

They got cc's in my husbands name then requested a card for someone named Angela Williams which we have been told was a bogus name as well.

What is this? Is someone else thinking that KC stole there identity? I'm lost.

Irishbosoxfan - please explain - and point us to the other board.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back