Casey Defense Gets Tatoo Photo - 2,000 pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
something i still don't remember seeing is what was in that bottle they found, the liquid and wasn't there a needle? or was it a dropper...can't remember which.

Are you referring to the Gatorade bottle, which had, IIRC, some kind of residue at the bottom, a cardboard tube (like from TP) inside, as well as a child's "syringe" - one of those plastic, tube things with markings on the side that end in a spoon shape to administer specific amounts of medicine by mouth to kids? I don't think we've seen any of the results of that piece of evidence or if it was even connected at all to the actual scene even though it was found close by. It certainly would be nice if that info was included and pertinent.

No word yet on when these will be available to us, huh?

<raising hand>, May I have a number please? <sitting down to wait my turn>

<<Checking my ticket while glancing for the millionth time at the number counter........."when is it our tuuuuuuurrrrnnnnnnnn????!!">>

'scuse me....too impatient here. :p

I am *tap, tap, tapping, my foot. Anyone want to take a guess when things will be released for our eyes?

Waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...

work.gif

Padilla Tapes May Be Released In Casey Case
Posted: 4:54 pm EDT September 2, 2009
Updated: 5:10 pm EDT September 2, 2009
<snipped>
New tapes could be released as early as Friday in the case against Casey Anthony. They are recordings of bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and his team.

Investigators interviewed them in California last year and there are more than three hours of recordings.

The defense tried to stop the release of the tapes by saying Padilla was part of their team. However, a judge shot that down and approved the release.

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/20691896/detail.html
b0003814_9154248.gif

Padilla Tapes May Be Released In Casey Case
Posted: 4:54 pm EDT September 2, 2009
Updated: 5:10 pm EDT September 2, 2009
<snipped>
New tapes could be released as early as Friday in the case against Casey Anthony. They are recordings of bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and his team.

Investigators interviewed them in California last year and there are more than three hours of recordings.

The defense tried to stop the release of the tapes by saying Padilla was part of their team. However, a judge shot that down and approved the release.

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/20691896/detail.html
b0003814_9154248.gif
Now this could be interesting...oh and the bear is really cute Essie !

What happened to the 2000 pages etc that should have been released?

New tapes could be released as early as Friday in the case against Casey Anthony. They are recordings of bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and his teamInvestigators interviewed them in California last year and there are more than three hours of recordings.
bunny.jpg

Friday ? Today is Thursday...one more day... I can wait, but I sure am anxious to hear these tapes. Will there be tapes of the interview with Tracy as well ? I am hoping that there is some info that we have yet to hear in there...

Document dump tomorrow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 10:48 AM
Subject: Tomorrow 9/4/09 Documents as requested under FS 119.07

This release is to let you know that tomorrow you can receive discovery documents because you made a request under Florida’s Sunshine Laws for public documents in criminal case 2008-CF-15606 Anthony, Casey.

Because of various types of digital media formats, the information is contained only on disc and copies can only be made on disc. Copies will be available for pick up starting tomorrow 9/4 at 8:30 in our reception area. If you would like to pick-up a copy, please bring 3 (three) blank DVD or CDs.

If you would like copies shipped to you, please provide appropriate shipping information as we will not pay the cost of shipping.

Our building is located at: 415 N. Orange Avenue Orlando, FL 32801

Danielle T********
Director of Communication
State Attorney's Office, 9th Judicial Circuit
407-836-****
407-836-**** (fax)
Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Your e-mail communications may be subject to public disclosure.

THANKS JWG!!!

dance-snoopy2a-1.gif

So does that mean that the information won't be available here on WS?

We need a transcriber, is that what this means?

Were the other docs on disc? The ones we've been hoping to see all week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member