Casey Defense Gets Tatoo Photo - 2,000 pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brini, will you answer us please?

This picture appeared in numerous news articles, etc., as depicting "Casey's tattoo," but I don't really remember seeing it in an actual doc dump:

bella-vita.jpg

Yes, we're all waiting to see the picture that was taken of Casey's actual tatoo on her shoulder.

Brini mentioned earlier in the thread that she saw it already.

Yes, we're all waiting to see the picture that was taken of Casey's actual tatoo on her shoulder.

Brini mentioned earlier in the thread that she saw it already.

Yeah, that's why I posted the one above...in case that's the picture she's thinking of. Hopefully she will pop in and let us know... :)

Does the press control when and if these documents are released?

CASEY ANTHONY UPDATE "Snip" http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...k-casey-anthony-update-090409,0,7182648.story

Padilla to Lee Anthony: 'You think this is a game?'

And it was all about pizza.

Padilla said that after Anthony arrived at her house from the Orange County Jail, several boxes of pizza were delivered at the home. Padilla said he asked Lee Anthony if he bought the pizza and Lee Anthony confirmed it. Everyone in the house then began to eat the pizzas.

After the third pizza was delivered, Padilla learned Lee Anthony had lied and the pizza had been ordered by an unknown person.

"You [expletive] think this is a game?" Padilla told Lee Anthony. "What if somebody sent you over a [expletive] pizza with cyanide."

That anecdote is among the evidence that the State Attorney's Office released this morning in the case against Anthony.

Three hours of audio and video recordings, as well as photos are included in the release.

Right now the news sites seem to be more interested in the 3 hours of interviews. I thought there were 2000 pages of investigative and FBI reports. Those are what I want to see!

The waiting is torture! Cold coffee ... half full ashtray ... puffy eyes *still* puffy!

"Snip" http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...k-casey-anthony-update-090409,0,7182648.story

Zenaida Gonzalez, the mystery babysitter, held Casey Anthony down at an east Orange County park and handed her a list of things to tell the cops moments after kidnapping Caylee Marie.

At least that's what Anthony told Leonard Padilla, according to a batch of new recordings released by prosecutors today.

"I went to Jay Blanchard Park and Zenaida and her sister Samantha were there with the kids. Zenaida held me down and said that this was payback for what I owed her," Padilla told Orange County sheriff's investigators, recounting Casey Anthony's conversion with him. "[Zenaida] handed me a list of things to say to the cops for the next 30 days."

Padilla said Casey had also told her mother, Cindy , the same story.

Her mother added that Casey Anthony told her Zenaida, Samantha, the children and Caylee got into a 2008 silver Ford Focus and left the park.

Investigators said Zenaida Gonzalez never existed.

P.I. Video Released In Anthony Case
Videos Released By State Attorney's Office
Video report: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20723470/detail.html#video

UPDATED: 9:49 am EDT September 4, 2009
A video showing a search of the wooded area where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found was included in the release. Dominic Casey and James Hoover were hired by Anthony's defense and taped a search of the wooded area off Suburban Drive.

Local 6 reporter Tony Pipitone watched the video and said it appears the investigators came close to where Caylee's body was later found, but did not actually approach the area.

I posted a description [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4118479&postcount=127"]here[/ame] as to how to get to the photos of Caylee CFnews13 has posted on their website (I am sure they have cut the resolution of some, but they are still pretty good).

I posted a description here as to how to get to the photos of Caylee CFnews13 has posted on their website (I am sure they have cut the resolution of some, but they are still pretty good).
When I click on the link I get a This website has declined...message...Is it working for others?:confused:

The message I posted had just the directory. You have to add the image file to it.

Why do I feel we have seen most of this before??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.