Casey Defense Gets Tatoo Photo - 2,000 pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not working for me either - no other links yet, but i'm looking

:confused: I went to the Orlando Sentential site and for some reason when I clicked on the new audio ( Audio
Casey Anthony case audio clips )
link a Trojan warning came on my screen! What the heck?:waitasec: Anyone else have that problem?

Where did ya see it??? And what does it say??? :blowkiss:
Someone else mentioned reading about it on another forum. I have no idea where they saw it or if it's true but my heart skipped a beat and assumed that it was in one of the releases.

:confused:

So where are the photos of the tattoo and the 2,000 pages?

Where are all the FBI Reports turned over to the defense?
That is what I would like to know. I swear they throw this other stuff out there to feed the lions... meanwhile the good stuff stays with the press so they can release it slowly and sell papers. UGH. :mad::mad::mad:

No tattoo pics or actual documents in this release - it is all audio, video, pix and a couple cell phone extractions.

Does that mean the 2000 pages that was reported handed over to defense is yet to be released at a later date?

Does that mean the 2000 pages that was reported handed over to defense is yet to be released at a later date?

I sure hope so! I guess I assumed that would be what was released. I wait impatiently LOL

Don't think I could have handled 2000 pages of documents after listening to audio all day. Thanks Muzikman, you are really very helpful for us who are so far far away from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$