Casey I hope you can hear me right now!

I didnt see it but I think they had every right to grieve for and speak to their daughter. I am sorry but I am a mother of a child thats done horrible things and is in prison for doing so. I mourn him daily as I so wanted more for him, his future, his happiness, my future as a mother and grandmother etc. It hurts and I dont support anything he did but I STILL LOVE HIM and I always will. I feel so sorry for the Anthony family maybe they just dont know what to do! I am sure I wouldnt have a clue. Who really would? Just had to say it...Darn it this hurts!

First time poster, but long time lurker here. I think Cindy was very much hoping that Casey was at least listening to the memorial. I really don't think the A's were wrong to mention Casey. She is still their daughter and obviously, they love her very much. You can love someone, and still hate what they may have done. I like when Cindy said that Caylee was the most beautiful gift she ever received..I also think when they mentioned her named that it was tastefully done, and did not proclaim her innocense, only that she deserved prayer. Really, we are all God's children, and at the very least she does deserve this. One wish I would have is that Casey did see the memorial, and realized how deeply she has hurt everyone, and to reach out with some kind of real compassion for them. I know that probably will never happen. She truly is damaged in her mind and heart, and I pray that someday, deep inside, she will wake up, and feel remorse for what she has done. It doesn't matter how the courts or we as fellow human beings do or think about her, if she doesn't feel with her heart, then she will never truly be punished.

I agree 100%

I believe that Casey did in fact watch it on JB's laptop with the wireless connection live. I had a sneaking suspicion that this would happen and found many comments ganered towards the tot mom through out the service to be inappropriate and tasteless.

Not being snarky, but unlike other people, CA can't go visit Casey without every news channel in the nation playing the recording on the 6 o'clock news. I can understand why the Anthony's wouldn't want their private conversations broadcast on the evening news.

But if she can say these things in a public memorial, and have them directed at Casey, why could she not have said the same things in a jail meeting? Both would be televised. Both would be recorded. Both can be called as evidence if such a thing was needed.
The thing is- a visit to Casey would indicate support or solidarity, or a personal touch, or a personal inclination. A chance to share grief or emotion.
To do it in such a general way..seems disingenuous.

But if she can say these things in a public memorial, and have them directed at Casey, why could she not have said the same things in a jail meeting? Both would be televised. Both would be recorded. Both can be called as evidence if such a thing was needed.
The thing is- a visit to Casey would indicate support or solidarity, or a personal touch, or a personal inclination. A chance to share grief or emotion.
To do it in such a general way..seems disingenuous.

Because not only would CA's words be televised, but KC's reaction or lack there of would be also. I feel JB is keeping his client on a short leash because she does not know how to respond appropriately. He is the one advising no meetings. Look at the mess she has made of the few recorded jailhouse visits. MOO, as always.

I bet $100 she watched it with JB. I hope the streaming was horrible!

No kidding, if my mother stood before anyone and said she wished she could wipe my tears away, I would be down on my knees begging for forgiveness..

They probably knew she'd be watching it on the laptop--hence Lee's "CMA" quotes. Directed at Casey, not Caylee.

No kidding, if my mother stood before anyone and said she wished she could wipe my tears away, I would be down on my knees begging for forgiveness..

I agree, but in this case - kc does not feel, it would be interesting to know what her response to that was. I am sure in her twisted way she feels its CA's own fault that she is can not wipe her tears or take away the pain. MOO, as always.

11 a.m.: A spokesman for the jail just e-mailed to say Baez does have the ability to bring a laptop and air card into his attorney-client meetings with Casey Anthony, but the jail will not be reported what is happening in the room, unless it violates jail policy. Using a laptop to view media Web sites is allowed, he said.

From

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

FOX reported Jose showing up about before the memorial at the jail with his laptop. I am betting the A's knew KC would be watching via the web.

Me too.

I didnt see it but I think they had every right to grieve for and speak to their daughter. I am sorry but I am a mother of a child thats done horrible things and is in prison for doing so. I mourn him daily as I so wanted more for him, his future, his happiness, my future as a mother and grandmother etc. It hurts and I dont support anything he did but I STILL LOVE HIM and I always will. I feel so sorry for the Anthony family maybe they just dont know what to do! I am sure I wouldnt have a clue. Who really would? Just had to say it...Darn it this hurts!

Yes I think its every parents nightmare - that and a child dying before them
We ALL want our children to have the perfect life, to be loved , to love others , to enjoy life
But sometimes for whatever the reason these things do not happen.
For the neglectful horrible parents who drink take drugs leave their child alone day in day out , dont feed them dont clothe them , allow them to become delinquents and then move on to hard crime I feel no sympathy for those parents, they HELPED shape that child but for the parents who loved their child, did their best for their child and through some internal wiring that went haywire or through severe outside pressures combined with low self esteem or whatever else made them commit atrocities I DO FEEL SAD and SORRY for the parents.
These parents did the best they could do.

Im so sorry that you are in that position :( it must hurt :blowkiss:

Actually it was more about Casey than it should have been.

I agree, pirate. What got me was when Cindy said Caylee was a lot like Casey, she had her beauty and her COMPASSION... What???

I remember seeing the sister of Kip Kinkle who killed his/their parents then went on to school and shot some people. The sister said all she could think of was hugging him, that their parents loved him, she loved him, and he needed her more than ever. I can't quote it from memory, but to me it was an incredible example of familial love and forgiveness. She never excused his actions, mind you, she just said that he was her little brother and she loved him.
I pray that I am never tested in that manner.

I'm honestly betting that she did not watch the memorial service. After all it wasn't about KC.

Actually to Casey it probably was.

In her position I'd want to watch the memorial to gauge whether or not Mom, dad and brother Lee's support might be wavering.

I think Casey would probably also want to critique. I am not sure she will be pleased.

I think the Anthony family made their unconditional love clear. While they asked for people to pray for Casey and not to prejudge, they DIDN'T say they believe she is innocent.

unconditional love ??????????????

huh ???????

WTH is that ?

so, if someone kills someone like KC did... you can still love them ??

if it was an accident and they admitted to it... sure i could BUT until then

nawwwwwwwwwwwww its a LOAD

In response to the part I bolded.

Yes.

I will not stop loving my children...ever.

She will be pleased, they ALL mentioned her, and stated their unwavered unity. Also, her picture was there with Caylee and the teddybear with the shamrock ... I am sure that represented CaseyOmarie.
Everyone has the right to grieve in their own way, I would expect them to bring up kc as she was the mother of this precious child. I do not believe it was the correct forum to ask for people to write her, however it did seem appropriate to ask for prayers. I have been praying for her since the beginning, that she would find it in her to tell the truth.
moo

Yes, Cindy she can hear you! After her scolding you yesterday she is anticipating all of you mentioning her name at the memorial......

And she would accept nothing less.

I believe that Casey did in fact watch it on JB's laptop with the wireless connection live. I had a sneaking suspicion that this would happen and found many comments ganered towards the tot mom through out the service to be inappropriate and tasteless.

I noticed a few news programs seemed to hint at this. Is there actually some path of wireless internet access that works in the jail?

I ask this, because I have a few friends that work in or for jails and prisons, and most of them are always grumbling because their facilities have all installed cell phone jammers, to render contraband cell phones unuseable. And a cell phone jammer will absolutely also block a mobile broadband or air card.

So is the jail providing wifi service for visitors? or do cell phones actually work within the jail?

I, too, believe that Mr. Baez took Casey to an interview room so that she could watch the memorial without risk of a video of her reaction being released. It was a decent thing for him to do.

And it was the MOST cowardly thing for the "Momster" to do.

There..I said it, but I believe that's exactly what went on today in that OC Jai l. She didn't want any inmates or jailers recording her every silent move..else they'd know she just doesn't care. JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back