Casey I hope you can hear me right now!

The thing here is they wanted a memorial service where they could grieve together. They were denied by the jail, but they found a way and got their wishes. CA was able to say everything she wanted to Casey and they were all one happy family portrait once LA put the laptop up at the podium. Notice they were all together and CA was all smiles knowing they pulled a fast one again. I guess she still doesn't get it. This sneakiness and pulling one over on others is what got them in this predicament in the first place.
They are so much smarter than the average bear aren't they? :rolleyes:

I didnt see it but I think they had every right to grieve for and speak to their daughter. I am sorry but I am a mother of a child thats done horrible things and is in prison for doing so. I mourn him daily as I so wanted more for him, his future, his happiness, my future as a mother and grandmother etc. It hurts and I dont support anything he did but I STILL LOVE HIM and I always will. I feel so sorry for the Anthony family maybe they just dont know what to do! I am sure I wouldnt have a clue. Who really would? Just had to say it...Darn it this hurts!

clayangel
hug.gif

I agree, pirate. What got me was when Cindy said Caylee was a lot like Casey, she had her beauty and her COMPASSION... What???

At that point I lost interest in the memorial. To tarnish little Caylee by saying she was like KC? Compassion? :waitasec:

I didnt see it but I think they had every right to grieve for and speak to their daughter. I am sorry but I am a mother of a child thats done horrible things and is in prison for doing so. I mourn him daily as I so wanted more for him, his future, his happiness, my future as a mother and grandmother etc. It hurts and I dont support anything he did but I STILL LOVE HIM and I always will. I feel so sorry for the Anthony family maybe they just dont know what to do! I am sure I wouldnt have a clue. Who really would? Just had to say it...Darn it this hurts!

clayangel -

I too have a child that spent time in prison for doing something horrible. In fact, I turned him into LE as he was trying to hide out at my house. I too didn't support what he did but I still love him. I understand, a little, how George and Cindy feel about KC.

ayjey

... saying she was like KC? Compassion? :waitasec:

(snipped) ... So I know I will catch some for saying this, but I don't even think this was out of line. I mean there may have been a time when KC was a different person and more compassionate. Other people have alluded to this as well. I think the A's are choosing to remember their daughter in happier times, and I cannot fault them for that. That would be how the unconditional love survives in my opinion.

I still say any true mother loves her child unconditionally. I don't understand being able to turn you back on your child when they need you the most.

Before anyone jumps me about "well what about KC she was Caylee's mother?" I dont believe KC ever took the mother role with Caylee.

Also beleive that KC is doing as her Attorney advises her. I beleive JB feels it was in his clients best interest to reframe from in part in the memorial. I wont be surprised if KC's opposition to all that was planned wont be used to some how prove how CA takes over and goes against KC's wishes for her child.

As a mother of 4 boys Clay, I can understand your pain and loving your son. I have been blessed as they all turned out good. But herein lies the irony with the A situation.
We have another mother KC who had an innocent precious child Caylee and killed her.
We would never stop loving ours and yet this perp tosses hers away like garbage. I will never comprehend the thinking behind this and worse yet, not even so much as a glance back. :waitasec:

As far as the internet link theory, I have heard and read, that for communication (via email--computer) it would have to be granted by the jail. I think that the miscues between the A's and KC are growing wider. And wider. Even if LA sent her something (or intended for her to see something) I doubt she received it. JMO. I could be totally wrong. I think she was too busy planning her defense with Baez. And wouldn't anything that was done be traced? Not to get all television CSI...but still. IP addresses and all of that even with wireless routers. Baez is a terrible attorney way over his head. Ain't complaining because KC deserves to be punished...I just don't want her conviction to be overturned because of his rabid incompetence. Why the whole secrecy over whether she watched or not? Not is worse for her in the public eye. That ridiculous statement from her that he read yesterday. Why not just tell the press, assuming she did watch, which I DO NOT believe she did or had any interest in doing, that she didn't request the right to watch because she wanted it to be private and chose another venue (ie the wonderfully resourceful (LOL) attorney and his trusty lap top under privileged conditions). If that were the case it would grease the wheels better than to say she showed no interest in watching. But then Baez is terrible. After the remains were found where they were found she KNEW instantly what the dealio was and broke down and requested a sedative. He told this to the press...since he has clammed up on the KC updates. And why? Because that one reaction alone was very telling. Meaning--LE gotcha KC...now we are meant to felt disfunctional along with the media for wanting to know or inquire or speculate as to her reactions to anything. He really is inadequate. I hate her. It is just wow...he is terrible.

Cindy can't visit KC and speak to her, KC won't allow their visits. She used what opportunity she had, hoping that KC would see it. Her speech was nothing more than a desperate mother's plea to her daughter to let them back into her life. Cindy has unanswered questions and she needs and deserves closure which can only come from KC.

I find it really interesting that Casey refuses to see her family every since Caylee was found. I guess she doesn't want to answer any questions that they might have and I'm sure they have some. Before Caylee was found Casey could keep on with her Zanny the Nanny story and that she didn't know anything. Now evidence was found with Caylee's remains like the blanket, etc and Casey isn't wanting to answer anything. Obviously she doesn't care how much it hurts her family that she won't see them. If she is found guilty she may never see her family again if she keeps up this behavior because I doubt that she is going to be walking out of that courthouse.

If Cindy wants to talk to Casey, why doesn't she just go visit her like normal people do? She could talk to her 3 times a week if she felt like it. Why wait for a memorial for someone else entirely to "speak" to your own child?

Because Casey has control over the jail visits and she is not allowing her family to visit her.

It was all so convienant for them. I guess we'll never know. But there were others on the stage with them. I'm sure casey heard every words her family says....she knew about the memorial and the cremation, ......she knows everything going on. Little anything can be done about that.

I agree, pirate. What got me was when Cindy said Caylee was a lot like Casey, she had her beauty and her COMPASSION... What???

I almost choked on my coffee when I heard that one. Casey is homely and totally devoid of human emotion. Cindy should not be mentioning Casey and Caylee in the same breath.

I absolutely cannot believe, that through JB's laptop, KC has access to the internet!!!!! I wonder how many other prisoners have this privelage?

Exactly my gripe!! She could be watching *advertiser censored* with him for all we know. (No, I don't think they are but you get my drift).

As far as I'm concerned...no internet access should be allowed on any attys laptops at the jail. NONE.

I noticed a few news programs seemed to hint at this. Is there actually some path of wireless internet access that works in the jail?

I ask this, because I have a few friends that work in or for jails and prisons, and most of them are always grumbling because their facilities have all installed cell phone jammers, to render contraband cell phones unuseable. And a cell phone jammer will absolutely also block a mobile broadband or air card.

So is the jail providing wifi service for visitors? or do cell phones actually work within the jail?

Good question...it is hard to get reception in one. I'm sure they watched though.....which may in the rules but those rules should be changed.

Ya'll, what if she didn't watch it with Jose when he was there because, as we know, she was against it and wanted it all swept under the rug in private. Someone smart (LKB, perhaps???) probably told Jose to march that laptop in there right before that service started to keep people (like us, lol) from making a big deal about her not watching it. Because now there's no way to prove that she didn't watch it with him!!! I could easily be wrong, but my guess is that she didn't watch it. We'll never really know, because they can always claim that she watched it since that laptop was there in the interview room at the time.

Actually it was more about Casey than it should have been.

Yes. I am sooo glad I was not there.

IMO: To many people, I suppose it is tantamount to desecration of what should have been Caylee's sacred space.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back