Casey- Jesse Grund

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, Casey was always Casey and JG just didn't see it. But you bring up a good point. There could have been a trigger that threw her sociopathy into high gear. The Feds kept asking GA or insinuating to him that something happened to Casey "two years ago". One time they flat out asked GA "what happened to Casey two years ago?" GA brushed it aside and never gave an answer. Has anyone ever figured out what the agents were talking about? It's driving me nuts.

IDK about two years ago....but KC was telling pretty big whopper's over three years ago, when she knew she was pregnant w/Caylee

I don't think anything about KC changed nor was the ending of her relationship with JG any sort of a catalyst for the way she is now. She was not heartbroken over the end of their relationship because sociopaths are incapable of loving anyone outside of themselves. I know this only too well because I was married to one for six years. They don't "love", they just "use".

KC was and always will be a sociopath. The person JG thought he knew was in fact just another one of her "acts". He just hasn't figured that out yet. He was just another person in her life that she tried to "use" for her own purposes.

I think she latched onto JG because when the A's found out she was pregnant they wanted to know who the baby's Daddy was. JG seemed like a good candidate because he was respectable and from a family that she thought her parents would approve of. She tried to put it off on JG and would have gotten away with it if his father had not advised him to take a DNA test when Caylee was born. I sincerely doubt that she ever cared if Caylee had a father in her life or not. That JG was willing to marry her, even after he found out he was not the real father, was just icing on the cake because that would have given her a way out from under her parents house and rules. Unfortunately, or fortunately for him, her true nature blew that when she couldn't keep up the "act". According to RG she was not faithful to JG nor would she have been if she had gone ahead and married him IMO. IIRC I read on another thread where she had stolen money from JG too. I believe that RG also stated that she tried to get JG to get a place with her even after their relationship ended. Sorry but I don't see anything different about her now than what we know of her from then.

I do believe that JG loved KC and he loved Caylee and that made him blind to who and what KC really was. He is in denial because it is hard to admit, or accept, that you fell in love with someone, and were totally fooled by someone that is a sociopath.

JMO, IMO, MOO

ITA......& I don't think Jesse's involved w/Caylee's death...

But he is a 'prosecution' witness, & has given a sworn statement, that he is now contradicting in the 'media'.

A 'mental issue' is about the only thing JB can present, & here's Jesse now saying on national TV "the KC now, is not the KC I knew".

ITA....& you said it better than me.

His 'defense' of her now seems to contradict his earlier statements to LE.

He also states he's not speaking to the media per LE. (in his sworn statement)

With something 'new' to say, & pic's to be shown, I can't help but wonder how much in "licensing fee's" was paid to the G family for this latest 'media blitz' ???

Yes, I'd like to know how much those baby pics are worth as well. I can't help but notice all those pics are of a young baby Caylee....where's the ones of Jesse and/or his family with an older Caylee?

The reason Jesse is speaking to the media when he's agreed not to is mystifying isn't it, especially given he was a police officer himself. It's equally mystifying why he's chosen to distance himself from the considerable contact he had with Casey during those 31 days.....a Casey "he used to know" sounds to me like way long ago. Yet we know he had a relationship with her right up to present. Casey consoled Jesse over his job loss - Casey phoned him when her mother asked her to move out the house. IMO this is more than a "casual" how-ya-doing relationship.

And ironic to me, on NG/Geraldo and in the public eye Jesse is portrayed as a "victim", now just days ago we hear Casey say the same word as well. :eek:

I think the only ones who have come up with the dx of sociopath is the talking heads. They never interviewed her. Very unprofessional in my mind. I am waiting to see, if ever, the psychological or psychiatric analysis by someone who has actually interviewed her comes to light.

After all I don't think there is any way to label someone a sociopath with knowing a great deal about them. Granted she lied, many people , small white lies ,big lies.. lots of shades of grey in there. The motive is always muddy without real close observation. We only know what the press says, what Nancy Grace says. I don't think I consider them experts.

I think all her old friends commented on how she had changes after meeting her "new friends." They might have felt that way because she shut them out or they may have really noticed a big change in her behavior.

I am sure some of this will come out at trial. I hope they don't delay it for 3 or 4 years. I want to know ASAP.

IMO, Casey was always Casey and JG just didn't see it. But you bring up a good point. There could have been a trigger that threw her sociopathy into high gear. The Feds kept asking GA or insinuating to him that something happened to Casey "two years ago". One time they flat out asked GA "what happened to Casey two years ago?" GA brushed it aside and never gave an answer. Has anyone ever figured out what the agents were talking about? It's driving me nuts.

Given the whopper lies that KC tells one can only imagine what she may have told LE or the FBI. One theory of mine is that when DNA tests proved that JG was not the father, KC told her parents she was raped by a stranger and she was too ashamed to admit it to them at the time and never made a police report about it. That would certainly explain why the "real" father was never sought out or identified for child support purposes if nothing else. Seems like the A's could certainly have used the money. That theory makes sense to me because what was KC going to say to her parents..."hey, I slept with so many guys that I have no idea who the father is". I don't think so!! Also because of the social stigma still attached to rape I can see where her family would be reluctant to tell anyone about it, thus the conflicting stories about who Caylee's father was.

I don't think anything "happened" to KC that kicked her sociopathic tendancies into high gear. IMO it is just kind of like a natural evolution. The more a sociopath gets away with, the bolder they get IMO.

I am rather surprised that KC was ever interested in JG in the first place. Nothing against JG but rather he didn't seem to be her "type". He seems quieter, from a reglious family, not flashy...a solid individual. What was the attraction there for KC?

I think she determined that JG was a "sucker". He was naive and good and just the type to help her with that whole parenting thing.

Yes, I'd like to know how much those baby pics are worth as well. I can't help but notice all those pics are of a young baby Caylee....where's the ones of Jesse and/or his family with an older Caylee?

The reason Jesse is speaking to the media when he's agreed not to is mystifying isn't it, especially given he was a police officer himself. It's equally mystifying why he's chosen to distance himself from the considerable contact he had with Casey during those 31 days.....a Casey "he used to know" sounds to me like way long ago. Yet we know he had a relationship with her right up to present. Casey consoled Jesse over his job loss - Casey phoned him when her mother asked her to move out the house. IMO this is more than a "casual" how-ya-doing relationship.

And ironic to me, on NG/Geraldo and in the public eye Jesse is portrayed as a "victim", now just days ago we hear Casey say the same word as well. :eek:

MY bold....

Esp. since it's 'rumored' one dead snake pic was worth 20K......it's also said, any G pic's of Caylee on the internet are now marked "property" of RG.

I didn't see every show, wondered if there was different pic's for each NY show ??

Jesse had his 'entertainment lawyer' w/him during the 'media blitz'......looks like he would of been advised NOT to stray from his sworn statements.

I am very disappointed in all the 'prosecution witnesses' that are now 'selling' their stories in the media. :mad:

This is about the the 'homicide death" of a baby.

Given the whopper lies that KC tells one can only imagine what she may have told LE or the FBI. One theory of mine is that when DNA tests proved that JG was not the father, KC told her parents she was raped by a stranger and she was too ashamed to admit it to them at the time and never made a police report about it. That would certainly explain why the "real" father was never sought out or identified for child support purposes if nothing else. Seems like the A's could certainly have used the money. That theory makes sense to me because what was KC going to say to her parents..."hey, I slept with so many guys that I have no idea who the father is". I don't think so!! Also because of the social stigma still attached to rape I can see where her family would be reluctant to tell anyone about it, thus the conflicting stories about who Caylee's father was.

I don't think anything "happened" to KC that kicked her sociopathic tendancies into high gear. IMO it is just kind of like a natural evolution. The more a sociopath gets away with, the bolder they get IMO.

I lean towards what I bolded. But even Ted Bundy and Scott Peterson had triggers. Ted's exGF and Scott's wife about to give birth. So what were the agents talking about regarding Casey?

She may have not known she was pregnant until it was too late to terminate the pregnancy.

imo Jesse fell for a woman like so many other guys do, someone who will use him for as long as they can. Jesse and Cindy have something in common there, both hoping for things to get better and giving chance after chance. They both have been kicked in the gut big time for it. I know other men who seem to fall for the most outragious lies and don't seem to see how they are being used and before there were paternity tests some women would tell a man he was the father when it was someone else. I think most of us can think of someone like Casey in our own lives, not as diabolical, but similar to the lying, pretending, stealing, using, never facing up to their shortcomings and managing to use person after person as they seem to skate through life. There are men like this also and they manage to use woman after woman. I really don't think Jesse was experienced enough to understand what Casey was all about and she used that to her advantage, she used him because she could and he will always be haunted now because of it. If there had been somebody else available for her to use she would have. If she had not gotten caught, how many others would she have lined up by now?

VB

I think she determined that JG was a "sucker". He was naive and good and just the type to help her with that whole parenting thing.

Do you think she cared enough about her parents' opinion to pick a guy they'd approve of (altho GA didn't seem too happy about him) or do you think she was hoping for a 'free ride', built in babysitting, money available, and someone she could run around on without him getting wise?

At the end of this interview when Jesse describes KC's potential reaction to the hypothetical accident...it really blows my mind! It sounds very much like he had realized on some level that she is a sociopath, BPD, whatever the term of the day is. He specifically tells LE she will make up her own reality! :eek:

The other parts I've read (and it's been very little) but where JG, & Amy are giving statements about KC saying that her parents are getting divorced and she and Amy will live in the house, even going so far as to have Amy change her address....how does one believe they can get away with such an untruth!? :confused:

It's like they take the concept of "law of attraction" (think it, say it, believe it and it will come true) to a new level!

Yes you explain it very well. Add manipulative and naive together...not a good combination at all. I can't blame neither the Anthonys or Grunds if they wanted to keep these two apart.

I recall another part of the transcript I thought interesting. Jesse stated Casey was very independent/does her own thing, then when asked if he knew if Casey did drugs he said "no I never SAW Casey do ANY drugs". Then less than five minutes later Jesse tells LE that he knows Casey did drugs just to please Ricardo (and that someone might of forced Casey to do something that resulted in Caylees disappearance). Inconsistencies throughout...added to his further contradictions through media appearances??? No wonder he has had to hire a lawyer!

Jesse was further questioned by the FBI Sept8th I believe (as per latest doc dump/police investigation records) and that certainly is not a surprise. I suspect there is more that we don't know, just my opinion.

To put it in a nutshell: I think getting older had a lot to do with it, perhaps she felt like time was running out of time to get what she wanted out of life which I think was either being, at least, semi famous & also snagging a man who could give her the lifestyle she yearned for. She wasn't getting any younger...The "single mom" card was no longer working to her advantage and the novelty was fast wearing off. Meaning that she could no longer just use Casey to get attention and then dump her off on Grandma. Cindy was cracking down.

The second option is drugs. Plain and simple, drugs can change a person. But, of course, I don't know for sure if her drug use was purely "recreational" or if she was beginning to have major problems.

BUT, I don't think she had fallen too far with drugs or she would have figured out another way to cash Amys checks and use the $$$ for drugs, rather than spending money at Target.
-----------------------------
I have often thought of the fact KC.was getting older. Now 22 in my book is very young.KC. wanted to appeal to young men forever,a daughter almost 3 and getting older was a handicap.She couldn't snow them with Caylee present.I base this on the fact my mother did the same.I never denied my age but she tried to make me younger,so she appeared younger.She couldn't say I was 18 when I had a 9yr.old son.KC. was looking at Caylee as a milstone for more than one reason,it cost Caylee her life.
IMO

If casey really did have some major departure from her behavioral norms than it would seem to me that there has to be have been a catalyst for that, such as: a brain tumor, a sexual assault or a severe hormonal imbalance.

If those who knew her consistently say that she is not the person they knew than surely something caused this change.

If casey really did have some major departure from her behavioral norms than it would seem to me that there has to be have been a catalyst for that, such as: a brain tumor, a sexual assault or a severe hormonal imbalance.

If those who knew her consistently say that she is not the person they knew than surely something caused this change.

KC talks to LA about all her (past) lies/stealing from all of the family the night of the 15th, per his statement.....

As she gets older, makes more bad choices, her lies get bigger (in a feeble attempt) to cover them up.

IDK about two years ago....but KC was telling pretty big whopper's over three years ago, when she knew she was pregnant w/Caylee

Yes indeed she was. I've come to wonder that Jesse simply doesn't care that Casey lies to him.

If Jesse is telling the truth, he says he first met Casey when he started working at Universal in Jan/05. Caylee was born Aug9/05 and was full-term. So that's what, a six or seven month pregnancy? Any GP could have saved Jesse the cost of a DNA test!

IMO Jesse knew he wasn't the father without a DNA test, but he just DIDN'T CARE Casey lied to him. But Grunds cared because they didn't want their son to be taken for a ride, and they thought the DNA results would wake up Jesse. So the test comes back and dad says "see, I told you so!" and thinks Jesse will break up the relationship because of Casey's lies. Didn't work. Jesse says "no big deal"... Life goes on, and Casey comes in and out of his life.

I don't know...but I have to say I wondered WHO those tears were for that I saw fall out of his eyes on TV.

Her lies and crimes got too big for her to mask and they all got to see the real her, that is what changed, not Casey.

I have a stupid question. KC made a big deal out of her position as being in control of the Shot Girls and she seemed very proud of this responsibility.

Please don't make fun of me, but what exactly is a shot girl, and what do they do?

TIA :blowkiss:

I have a quick question about JG...does anyone know why he 'resigned' or got fired from LE?? I have searched for that answer and have yet to come up with anything? It was obviously a big deal if they let him in the back door (as stated in one of his interviews) to handle the situation?? Any ideas?? TIA!! :)

I have a stupid question. KC made a big deal out of her position as being in control of the Shot Girls and she seemed very proud of this responsibility.

Please don't make fun of me, but what exactly is a shot girl, and what do they do?

TIA :blowkiss:

A "shot girl" just walks around a club or bar selling shots to the patrons...they normally have about 20 shots lined up on their tray and they try to get you to buy the shots off of them!!

ETA: Not necessarily something I would be proud of...but in her eyes it was a legit jobbie job!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500