Casey- Jesse Grund

Status
Not open for further replies.
The childhood friend Ryan said that he and Cindy put together that Casey's previous ten years had all been a lie. That would have been since around age twelve. Jesse was convenient to have around while pregnant, and not even a psychopath would want to have a baby then be forced to live with parents. Young women want to have their own husband and home, so Casey probably tried to go that way awhile but it couldn't work for her. She had too much drama in her life with being the victim all over the place, lying, and cheating. The only genuince big change that Jesse saw in Casey was probably due to getting old enough to get into bars and booze.

I have always believe that something happened - I have no idea what it was or what made it happen, but I believe something changed in Casey's life all of a sudden.

But, KC never changed. She's been a liar and thief pretty much forever.

Here OWN MOTHER told her friend Ryan to stay away from her, because she's a sociopath.

All people are not naturally good. Most people are pretty decent. Some are bad to the bone. That's KC.

I think the only ones who have come up with the dx of sociopath is the talking heads. They never interviewed her. Very unprofessional in my mind. I am waiting to see, if ever, the psychological or psychiatric analysis by someone who has actually interviewed her comes to light.

After all I don't think there is any way to label someone a sociopath with knowing a great deal about them. Granted she lied, many people , small white lies ,big lies.. lots of shades of grey in there. The motive is always muddy without real close observation. We only know what the press says, what Nancy Grace says. I don't think I consider them experts.

I think all her old friends commented on how she had changes after meeting her "new friends." They might have felt that way because she shut them out or they may have really noticed a big change in her behavior.

I am sure some of this will come out at trial. I hope they don't delay it for 3 or 4 years. I want to know ASAP.

Actually, her own mother called ehr a sociopath.

And, she's not just guilty of telling "little white lies," of big ones-- she's stolen from her family for years, and killed her child.

That's sociopathy.

BTW-- You don't diagnose sociopathy by interviewing the sociopath. They lie, and morph into the perfect interviewee.

You go by their actions, not their words.

EXACTLY. That's what sociopaths do - they keep people separated so they can't compare notes - they keep them at each other's throats with the sociopath in the middle orchestrating the whole thing. If people were allowed to get together they would find out the truth - the sociopath was lying to, and using, BOTH sides for their own advantage.

Yes. It's called "splitting."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member