Casey's Last Night At Home Tomorrow can't come fast enough

I hope they make it as dramatic as possible.....during NG and 7 squad cars rush the A home..............

I agree, let all of America (well the ones watching NG, lol) see her go back to jail one more time! Do that poptart strut Casey all the way to the pokie! Nothing would make me happier than to see it LIVE!

I wonder if they'll order pizza for her last night at home????

Hahaha...that's what I was thinking. Maybe whomever had pizza delivered to the house the first time she was released will do it again.

17705633.jpg

KC's not looking very happy today on her way into her weekly jail meeting! Something seems to be missing this week too .... the stolen shades!!!
EmoShocked.jpg

She looks awfully tired there so i hope she is enjoying her last days of freedom with her beloved parents. Everything is going to change after tomorrow.

Although I certainly am as frustrated and angry as everyone here, I don't hope that Caylee haunts her. I hope that Caylee is heaven with better things to do then harbor hate for her mother.

Instead I hope that Casey has a change of heart, a reckoning with herself. I hope that she comes to care more about Caylee and her family than herself. I hope she confesses to the crime and Caylee's location and also to god above. I hope that she uses this awful crime, that she no doubt committed, as an experience and lesson learned and find somehow, someway to use it for good.

People can change and I don't believe anyone is broken beyond repair. Through god all things are possible. I never did anything of this magnitude but I did do things when younger that as an adult I am sorry for. I'm am grateful for those that didn't give up on me.

All I can say is I am so amazed she hasn't run. I really thought she would find a way to run. But she's not locked up yet, is she?

And yah, where's the glasses KC? What's wrong, not as snide as you were last week? what's changed?

I hope they make it as dramatic as possible.....during NG and 7 squad cars rush the A home..............

Ooooooo...good one! Let's add JB to this - he's just getting out of the car at the Anthony's - bringing them over their favorite, PIZZA when the 7 squad cars pull up behind him, the headlights from the mass of cars blinding him so he didn't see NG, yes, the ONE and ONLY , as she approaches him screaming her head off to just 'answer the question' - does that pizza compare to the one that was found in Casey's car months ago??? In the background we can hear Casey cry out, asking LE if she had time for a quick bite before leaving! The camera zooms in on Cindy as she stands in front her hubby, telling him what to say next!

Although I certainly am as frustrated and angry as everyone here, I don't hope that Caylee haunts her. I hope that Caylee is heaven with better things to do then harbor hate for her mother.

Instead I hope that Casey has a change of heart, a reckoning with herself. I hope that she comes to care more about Caylee and her family than herself. I hope she confesses to the crime and Caylee's location and also to god above. I hope that she uses this awful crime, that she no doubt committed, as an experience and lesson learned and find somehow, someway to use it for good.

People can change and I don't believe anyone is broken beyond repair. Through god all things are possible. I never did anything of this magnitude but I did do things when younger that as an adult I am sorry for. I'm am grateful for those that didn't give up on me.

You have more faith in Casey than I can muster, good for you! :) I'm sure you never killed someone, or killed your child either, so no wonder people never gave up on you. You were not a murderer.

By haunt I mean her memory, the sweet little things she use to say to her mama. You would have to still have those stored somewhere in your brain. So when Casey sleeps at night I do hope her brain triggers a memory of her sweet daughter and something she said to her. That is what I mean by haunt her, and yes I do hope so! I want Caylee to rest sweetly and never feel pain or unloved by her mommie again. RIP sweet Angel Caylee.

Heavens, please please please let LE go and pick her up at her house tomorrow night and lug her off to jail for the rest of her life on murder 1. Puleze. I think we will rest easy once they haul her butt back to jail. Once there, she will never be free again.

17705633.jpg

KC's not looking very happy today on her way into her weekly jail meeting! Something seems to be missing this week too .... the stolen shades!!!
EmoShocked.jpg

Oh, my and how dainty.........the purse!

The legal guy on CNN, Mark Eiglarsh, said she will definately be indicted tomorrow but I don't know the procedure and paperwork but it seems to me that the LE will want to pick her up asap.
I hope the webcam is up and working tomorrow because I am sure it will be after 4:00 if they are the last case to be heard.

Webcam is working now, I checked - I too want it to be working - I wonder if LE will let Baez bring her in to avoid a scene

I don't think the indictment will come down tomorrow - I think it will take until the end of the week - LE has to present their case, then the GJ has to deliberate - then paperwork - so my guess is late Friday or Saturday - I doubt LE will take the weekend off

While I hate to be a buzz kill remember they can still bond her out on the murder charge.:furious:

WHAT??????? There is a bond for murder????????????? :furious::furious::furious: I thought she would be good as gone!

Cindy said:
I think that we have enough to exonerate my daughter."

Anthony said Tuesday's grand jury is not upsetting her daughter.

"She is upset about her daughter," Anthony said. "You know that the grand jury hearing tomorrow is not upsetting her. What she is upset with is finding out the information that you know, they stopped looking for Caylee. That is what is upsetting to her

I can understand denial but this is really upsetting - I know a mother wants to think the best about her daughter but this is scarey - if Casey is so darn upset about LE not looking for Caylee, then why on earth wasn't she looking for her for that first entire month? Okay I'm rehasing stuff, we've gone round and round

I'm just shocked about Cindy - really shocked she's talking to the press - can't her attorney shut her up???? Isn't that what he's there for?

While I hate to be a buzz kill remember they can still bond her out on the murder charge.:furious:

Sorry, but thats wrong - Casey will be held without bond:

In Florida State Court some of the nonbondable charges are:

Murder

Armed Robbery

Armed Burglary

Burglary with Assault and Battery

Armed Trafficking

Armed Kidnapping

Sexual Battery on a Minor (Capital Sexual Battery)

An indictment tomorrow won't come soon enough for me. However, GJ's can take months or years to hand an indictment down. I can't recall one coming down in a day.

On the GJ I was on we handed down 4 in one day. We were rather busy, never just one case in a day. That one with the 4 - They were all arrested before the break of dawn the next day. It all depends on how bad LE wants them.

And when and if KC cries I hope she cries so hard her nose runs so we can finally call her what she really is:

SNOT NOSE!!!

On the GJ I was on we handed down 4 in one day. We were rather busy, never just one case in a day. That one with the 4 - They were all arrested before the break of dawn the next day. It all depends on how bad LE wants them.

wow that's exciting info Turbo! I betcha LE wants this one real bad! So crossing my fingers tonight is her last night of freedom. Oh, I so want this to end and be getting onto the next step. Sticking her sorry hiney in jail and eventually finding that poor little babe out there.

What an evil thing KC is. Poor little Caylee to have the unfortunate luck of being born to something like that. It just unnerves me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back