Casey's Last Night At Home Tomorrow can't come fast enough

:woohoo:
Wow, I can't believe that this will finally be her last night at home. I believe for sure that she will be indicted for murder 1 tomorrow. She did not look happy walking into the jail for her visit today. Remember the only time she cried was when she was losing her freedom. She will have many nights to cry and I hope she has the worst nightmeres. Her time has come.
This should be one eventful week.

If only she had let Kiomara or AH take Caylee! I think AH prolly loved her more than anyone.

I wonder if she was all upset over JB possibly getting removed from the case?? :woohoo: I hope she gets some old creepy looking fogart to represent herself now!! Now who is she gonna google eye at?? Oh yeah, the whole jury!!:eek:

I think her problem is, she NEEDS an attorney who can control her, to mount the best defense.

I think she wouldn't work with same.

She's so detached from her emotions i doubt she feels anything!

She feels self-interest. That's it.

When Paris Hilton was arrested for DUIs, she freaked. She really did not understand why she was being sent to jail, because she had never been held accountable.

I think KC is a bit the same way.

Wow, I can't believe that this will finally be her last night at home. I believe for sure that she will be indicted for murder 1 tomorrow. She did not look happy walking into the jail for her visit today. Remember the only time she cried was when she was losing her freedom. She will have many nights to cry and I hope she has the worst nightmeres. Her time has come.
This should be one eventful week.

Will she be at the hearing tomorrow? I know I read where GA was the only family member called but I wondered where she would be. This has got to be a hard nite for her but I wonder if tonight is harder than the nite Caylee died.
In KC's world I want to know what is harder for her, the night her baby died & was dumped or knowing tonight could be her last night of freedom for a long time.

I second and third on this motion! I hope that Caylee will haunt her until her dying day! Either that or one of those chicks in prison or jail get a hold of her a$$!

The first option will not happen.

Hahaha...that's what I was thinking. Maybe whomever had pizza delivered to the house the first time she was released will do it again.

That's it! A 30-year supply of pizza!

Will she be at the hearing tomorrow? I know I read where GA was the only family member called but I wondered where she would be. This has got to be a hard nite for her but I wonder if tonight is harder than the nite Caylee died.
In KC's world I want to know what is harder for her, the night her baby died & was dumped or knowing tonight could be her last night of freedom for a long time.

No, she won't be there.

She feels self-interest. That's it.

When Paris Hilton was arrested for DUIs, she freaked. She really did not understand why she was being sent to jail, because she had never been held accountable.

I think KC is a bit the same way.

Oh Brini, you forgot one thing. They're both so HOT!

:rolleyes:

I hope and pray Caylee comes to her tonight as she sleeps in her nice soft bed, head on her pillow and whispers to her, sleep well mama. I hope she haunts her last days of freedom, and then I hope she haunts her every night and day until she dies. I truly hate this woman. May Justice be served for Caylee!

:clap:

Heavens, please please please let LE go and pick her up at her house tomorrow night and lug her off to jail for the rest of her life on murder 1. Puleze. I think we will rest easy once they haul her butt back to jail. Once there, she will never be free again.

The world will feel a little bit safer.

On the GJ I was on we handed down 4 in one day. We were rather busy, never just one case in a day. That one with the 4 - They were all arrested before the break of dawn the next day. It all depends on how bad LE wants them.

Exactly why Cindy is not being called to the GJ, she would have them held there for a month with her ramblings. :talker:

Cindy said:
I think that we have enough to exonerate my daughter."

Anthony said Tuesday's grand jury is not upsetting her daughter.

"She is upset about her daughter," Anthony said. "You know that the grand jury hearing tomorrow is not upsetting her. What she is upset with is finding out the information that you know, they stopped looking for Caylee. That is what is upsetting to her

I can understand denial but this is really upsetting - I know a mother wants to think the best about her daughter but this is scarey - if Casey is so darn upset about LE not looking for Caylee, then why on earth wasn't she looking for her for that first entire month? Okay I'm rehasing stuff, we've gone round and round

I'm just shocked about Cindy - really shocked she's talking to the press - can't her attorney shut her up???? Isn't that what he's there for?

They're upset that "THEY" have stopped looking for Caylee?

WHEN did we last see any of the As look for her?

Cindy said:
I think that we have enough to exonerate my daughter."

Anthony said Tuesday's grand jury is not upsetting her daughter.

"She is upset about her daughter," Anthony said. "You know that the grand jury hearing tomorrow is not upsetting her. What she is upset with is finding out the information that you know, they stopped looking for Caylee. That is what is upsetting to her

I can understand denial but this is really upsetting - I know a mother wants to think the best about her daughter but this is scarey - if Casey is so darn upset about LE not looking for Caylee, then why on earth wasn't she looking for her for that first entire month? Okay I'm rehasing stuff, we've gone round and round

I'm just shocked about Cindy - really shocked she's talking to the press - can't her attorney shut her up???? Isn't that what he's there for?

That is the most ridiculous thing for anyone to say, that the GJ is not upsetting KC. It would, or should upset anyone, guilty or innocent. It should scare the bejesus out of anyone...especially someone who is innocent.

On the GJ I was on we handed down 4 in one day. We were rather busy, never just one case in a day. That one with the 4 - They were all arrested before the break of dawn the next day. It all depends on how bad LE wants them.

OT, but I thought the GJ was comprised of members of the legal community? If so, why is CA worried that the media will contaminate the GJ? Wouldn't they be trained to only look at the facts presented to them?
I figured since you were on one you'd know best :)

You have more faith in Casey than I can muster, good for you! :) I'm sure you never killed someone, or killed your child either, so no wonder people never gave up on you. You were not a murderer.

By haunt I mean her memory, the sweet little things she use to say to her mama. You would have to still have those stored somewhere in your brain. So when Casey sleeps at night I do hope her brain triggers a memory of her sweet daughter and something she said to her. That is what I mean by haunt her, and yes I do hope so! I want Caylee to rest sweetly and never feel pain or unloved by her mommie again. RIP sweet Angel Caylee.

I don't have faith in Casey but I do have faith in god. I have seen him change lifes and change bad situations into a purpose that serves others. I do know what you mean and our statements aren't that far apart. If Casey would truly have a "change" of heart then believe me she would be haunted by the memory of Caylee. This haunting is what would drive her to use her experience to make sure no one else made the mistakes she made. As she is now she isn't sorry, doesn't care, and is more worried about herself. JMHO

This night is like waiting for Santa to come.....

17705633.jpg

[/IMG]

I noticed from the video footage that she didn't "swagger" her rear end as much as she usually does. Could she be worried about something and it's starting to hit home :waitasec::waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back