Casey's life a year ago

Let's not also forget that a year ago, to some extent, KC's plan was already forming. The searches for chloroform, neck-breaking and Zenaida were already made, the One Tree Hill was already googled, and IMO KC was going overboard with how much she loved her baby girl (check Cupid Profile, My Space, Text Messages to Amy, etc.)

The mind was already snapping - she was, by this point, already mapping out her intentions... IMO, she already knew baby Caylee's life was nearing an end - and I cannot get past the coldness of her living every day carefree, knowing that she would soon destroy the precious gift she was given.

Just as a FYI, the search for ZG was not made until July 16.

I have been thinking about this very thing over the last few days. What Casey was doing last June was the start of her undoing.

I think we are products of our genetics and environmentShe never knew normal.

Sorry, I didn't complete my thought there . . :0)

so . . . . last May & June Casey became increasingly desperate . . . she wanted a life with Tony, who wasn't "into" her that much, especially with the child, she had stolen from her friends & now they all knew, cindy was getting sick of Casey's lies & irresponsible behavior, she had just listened to a counselor who said " kick them out of the house"; then Casey steels $$ from her parents. I think that put Cindy over the top, thus the fight on June 15th.She is a cornered animal. Sleeping in the car, or abandoned house, or who really knows where, Caylee is making her crazy on top of all the other stuff ... The fight puts Casey over the edge too .. .
Zanny, bannany, the Gig is up!

the entry is believed to be in part a reflection on killing caylee (the ends justify the means) so while i don't remember the date of the entry (sure someone else will) i doubt it would be june 3rd.

ETA diary entry dated june 21st.

My mistake, thank you for the correction.

Ok folks today is June 5th. This was CA's 50th last year right? AM I remembering correctly that KC did not come around on this day? Do we know if she called CA? I can't remember that. So was it CA, GA and Caylee this day or did GA go to work? Wow for most people in CA's place that would be a hard memory but she reacts different than most so who knows. I cannot recall hearing ever where KC spent this day---does anyone else?

Sorry, I didn't complete my thought there . . :0)

so . . . . last May & June Casey became increasingly desperate . . . she wanted a life with Tony, who wasn't "into" her that much, especially with the child, she had stolen from her friends & now they all knew, cindy was getting sick of Casey's lies & irresponsible behavior, she had just listened to a counselor who said " kick them out of the house"; then Casey steels $$ from her parents. I think that put Cindy over the top, thus the fight on June 15th.She is a cornered animal. Sleeping in the car, or abandoned house, or who really knows where, Caylee is making her crazy on top of all the other stuff ... The fight puts Casey over the edge too .. .
Zanny, bannany, the Gig is up!

And to add on to your line of thinking......I think KC loved the fact that AL didn't want Caylee around. Don't get me wrong here, I do not fault AL for this as it is best to be honest in these situations so as to not lead someone on. I do not fault him for knowing that he was not ready or willing to become attached to a child at that point in his life. I give him props for knowing the lifestyle he wanted to live was not appropriate for a two year old. BUT seeing it from KC's point of view.....she is taken even more with AL for saying that as this is the first person in her life that she is interested in that didn't fawn all over Caylee, didn't pay more attention to Caylee than her. AL wanted KC and KC alone. I truly believe this was music to her ears.

Ga said himself that having Caylee around was like watching KC grow up again, CA tried to userp KC as Caylee's mother and even called her Cays(KC's nickname). So I think KC felt as if she was replaced by Caylee in her parent's eyes. Then we have JG, who was willing to marry KC even tho she lied about paternity to him--but per KC "JG loved Caylee more than her".

Whatever mental illness she has, it's now accepted by her as she tried to ask for help but got no where. In AL KC sees her chance fueled by the illness in her mind, she goes there. I suppose the illness prevented her from seeing how this would really turn out........IDK. JMO

A year ago today KC was working hard at pretending she had a job.She would get dressed in work clothes,pack up Caylee ,make up e-mails.
If she was willing to put that much effort into the story I wonder why she wouldn't get a real job? Any job.Surely there was something she could do and enjoy.That always baffles me.

I just had the most morbid thought. Last year this time Caylee has 10 days to live, the 11th being her day of death. I feel like some clock just started in my head......counting down....10....

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I just had the most morbid thought. Last year this time Caylee has 10 days to live, the 11th being her day of death. I feel like some clock just started in my head......counting down....10....

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I know. I thought about this yesterday and it almost brought me to tears.
I can't watch the video of Caylee singing "You Are My Sunshine" without thinking about them finding her skull wrapped in duct tape.

She deserved so much more out of life.

This is what she was doing on June 3rd 2008.

June 3rd, a day in the life of Casey

Thanks for that post/link ibyounger! Very interesting reading 'a day in the life of'. ....:( makes me sad to think these were Caylee's LAST days though..

Do you know where I can find the other days transcribed in detail like that? You did a great job with your highlighting, easy to read. TY:blowkiss:

ETA-today is the 6th, 3 days later than the day in the link. Just really curious to see how each day changes. It does sit heavy on the heart to think about Caylee's last days, but for some reason...I feel like I have to know. I suppose just trying to see in Casey's mind and WHY this baby had to die???

A year ago today KC had options. She went with the wrong one.

Reading her texts to and from Amy on June 3, 2008, she was talking about kissing boys and taking her mom to dinner.

None of that ever again, eh?
:behindbar

Why was KC always calling her men friends "boys?" It made her sound like she was 11 or 12. At the very least, she could have called them "guys."

Sorry, that has always bothered me. LOL

A year ago today KC was working hard at pretending she had a job.She would get dressed in work clothes,pack up Caylee ,make up e-mails.
If she was willing to put that much effort into the story I wonder why she wouldn't get a real job? Any job.Surely there was something she could do and enjoy.That always baffles me.

If I recall correctly, she did a good job for Universal and they were priming her for a managerial position. After giving birth to Caylee, she just simply didn't go back to work and they had to fire her for job abandonment. It really is sad. She did have options.

A year ago today, Casey would be getting ready for a night out at Fusian with Tony. RM was getting dinner ready for Casey.

I think we are products of our genetics and environment. Given love, support, encouragement, guidelines & boundaries, we have tools to make good choices along the way. These were sorely lacking for Casey. What speaks volumes to me is that if Cindy became aware of her "sociopathic" tendencies, and as a mother and a nurse, did not seek help for her, she was quite responsible for creating this monster.

Casey was a bright young woman, seemed to enjoy & have talent with photography, and could have had a "real job" doing something with it. I think she desperately want to escape her life at home, and the hyper sexual activity I think was a way for her to experience some kind of intimacy & feel accepted for who/what she was, without a lot of emotional involvement, and I think she wanted to find someone to marry to do this. However, she didn't know how to go about it in the " Normal" way. Games, lies, deceipt, competition were what she knew. As they say in AA, if getting up every morning & having a beating is what you know, that is normal for you. She never knew normal.

:clap: Remember, nearly four years ago now, KC desperately wanted to give Caylee up for adoption (from what Kio says)-But she was not "allowed" to do this per her mother-
I don't claim to know what it's like to have to make the hard decision to give your child to an adoptive family, but I imagine one of the deciding factors is that the bio-mom just knows they cannot care for a deserving baby. It was actually healthy reasoning on KC's part, and again it was steered in the direction CA wanted the ship to go.
I think it was stifling to KC, pressure she was ill-prepared to deal with (those of us that are mostly prepared call this "adulthood"). And instead of doing the healthy thing and leaving her mother's nest and giving Caylee up for adoption, KC stuck around and raged against the CA machine-At Caylee's peril.

I DID NOT KNOW WHT THREAD TO POST THIS

Casey Wants Money for Caylee's Toys
It would seem that Casey suggested to sell Caylee's toy's and give her the money to buy thing she needs in jail! So she wishes to benefit from Caylee's toy's and stuff! I don't think the Anthony's plan to have a Caylee garage sale any time soon so why in the world would she place herself over what that would put her parents through! It's all about her now right?

I must say that is really sad! I think her parents have been through enough! And I don't think she should benefit on any-for-Caylees-Toys.

http://community2.myfoxorlando.com/...s-Toys/BLOG/299456/72667.html?widgetId=122977

It would seem that Casey suggested to sell Caylee's toy's and give her the money to buy thing she needs in jail! So she wishes to benefit from Caylee's toy's and stuff! I don't think the Anthony's plan to have a Caylee garage sale any time soon so why in the world would she place herself over what that would put her parents through! It's all about her now right?

I must say that is really sad! I think her parents have been through enough! And I don't think she should benefit on any-for-Caylees-Toys.

http://community2.myfoxorlando.com/...s-Toys/BLOG/299456/72667.html?widgetId=122977

I don't know if this is in fact true or not, KC wanting the A's to sell Caylee's toys and such but if it were true I don't see CA having your run of the mill garage sale, teddy bear for .25. I do see auctioning "Caylee Items" on Ebay or a traveling, mobile Caylee memorial selling/hawking these items. No, not just a garage sale, it's just not the "A" way.

This is a blog----right? If it is then I can't see the "fact" of this statement. Where is the article and who said it---

I think it's bologna. The girl has plenty of funds in her account, why would she want to do this?

As far as a year ago today...

Casey did have choices, she made the wrong one. It's hard to imagine that a year ago today Caylee only had 9 days left on this earth :(

I think it's bologna. The girl has plenty of funds in her account, why would she want to do this?

As far as a year ago today...

Casey did have choices, she made the wrong one. It's hard to imagine that a year ago today Caylee only had 9 days left on this earth :(

You may be right that it is just some body's imagination...
I do not know. Some things in bloggs are just opinions, other things are correct.
given KC would steal and lie for money; I do not see this to be so far out of range for her.
Who knows? It was on Fox 5 not on some site called believe it or not. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back