Casey's life a year ago

You may be right that it is just some body's imagination...
I do not know. Some things in bloggs are just opinions, other things are correct.
given KC would steal and lie for money; I do not see this to be so far out of range for her.
Who knows? It was on Fox 5 not on some site called believe it or not. LOL

Just because it is a blog on Fox 5---a blog is a blog. Where is the article? Was there an article? Please point me to it. Sorry, I just can't take the word of a person unless it is fact based.

If I recall correctly, she did a good job for Universal and they were priming her for a managerial position. After giving birth to Caylee, she just simply didn't go back to work and they had to fire her for job abandonment. It really is sad. She did have options.

I find it hard to believe that anyone would be considering her for any management position without a college education. Is this Casey's version,:liar:, or did some higher up at Universal say this?

If I recall correctly, she did a good job for Universal and they were priming her for a managerial position. After giving birth to Caylee, she just simply didn't go back to work and they had to fire her for job abandonment. It really is sad. She did have options.

That manager's position was for the Kodak booth though, not as an educated, experienced Event Planner for Universal. It was at the park--not FOR the park!

And she'd only worked for Kodak for a few months, and just simply quit showing up for work after Caylee was born. Not very 'professional' to just blow off your job. Specially when you have a newborn and you are single.

Just because it is a blog on Fox 5---a blog is a blog. Where is the article? Was there an article? Please point me to it. Sorry, I just can't take the word of a person unless it is fact based.
That is all I got for you, you can go there and trace it back to a story.
I am not doing that.
You can read my post #40 or not.

:clap: Remember, nearly four years ago now, KC desperately wanted to give Caylee up for adoption (from what Kio says)-But she was not "allowed" to do this per her mother-
I don't claim to know what it's like to have to make the hard decision to give your child to an adoptive family, but I imagine one of the deciding factors is that the bio-mom just knows they cannot care for a deserving baby. It was actually healthy reasoning on KC's part, and again it was steered in the direction CA wanted the ship to go.
I think it was stifling to KC, pressure she was ill-prepared to deal with (those of us that are mostly prepared call this "adulthood"). And instead of doing the healthy thing and leaving her mother's nest and giving Caylee up for adoption, KC stuck around and raged against the CA machine-At Caylee's peril.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: Good post.

A year ago today, Casey would be getting ready for a night out at Fusian with Tony. RM was getting dinner ready for Casey.

And she just stood him up....The way she treated people with no regard is hard to accept.
But then again her fiance had to tell CA not to berate KC in his presence. KC was treated without regard and would not have a roll model for anything else.
She had to be a good roll in the hay because I don't know why men would take her chit....

songline---alrighty then---case closed----->movin on. LOL

That manager's position was for the Kodak booth though, not as an educated, experienced Event Planner for Universal. It was at the park--not FOR the park!

And she'd only worked for Kodak for a few months, and just simply quit showing up for work after Caylee was born. Not very 'professional' to just blow off your job. Specially when you have a newborn and you are single.

Thanks Traffic, I did not know this about KC's job. Was KC ever at Universal and have an office? Between the truth and all the lies, it's so confusing. :bang:

There was a picture of Caylee with KC a year ago; where KC looks all smiles and Caysee does not and has a bruise on her right cheek. I will try to find it.
A sign of abuse the news had said.
OK found something about that.
http://au.truveo.com/photos-of-caylee-taken-1-year-ago/id/2040563181

Songline, thanks for the link. I'm not to sure about that bruise being a sign of abuse though. Littles ones for the most part are generally running, climbing, bumping, falling and getting into all kinds of stuff. Boo boo's are normal. The fact that CA said this happened in January and this pic is from June, that's a whole other issue.

Looked at the picture of little Caylee with the bruise or scrape on her face. True it might have been caused by abuse, but looks to me more like the normal wear and tear that a two year old goes though.. they bump their little faces against things... run into things.. fall down. I do hope that was what caused it, be even sadder to think she was abused prior to being murdered.

I have a hard time believing that anyone could 'make' KC do anything she didn't want to do.. keeping Caylee makes sense for her in many ways, and I am pretty sure it was her own decision to do so. Caylee was her meal ticket, her parents would feel obligated to take care of both the baby and Casey, and if she did decide to move on, she could always leave her with Cindy. Besides which there was all the attention that a new mother and her baby gets, and a baby is such a cute thing, a new toy, if you will. And when things got too much, mom could babysit.. I don't think she thought of how baby raising is a 24/7 thing, and that mom had a life of her own, or that she would refuse or not be able to care for her all the time. I think that keeping Caylee was more Casey's idea than it was Cindy's, who, despite her faults, knew first hand how hard child rearing really is. And knew Casyes limitations too.

Just my thoughts, for what their worth.

Everyone has always made such a big deal about what KMT said about CA not letting her adopt KC's baby. They always assume that meant CA wanted to make KC keep her. MY take is that CA didnt even like KMT, um, she had just got fired from her job, too, I don't think she was the best prospect for an adoptive parent, That sounds like some lame plan a teen-ager made up. Of course CA said no. Besides, adoptions arent even open all the time, it is of benefit to NONE of the parties involved to give the baby to a friend and neightbor, LOL. I think all of this was more of KCs bull. Maybe she wanted to sell the baby to KM. JMO

Songline, thanks for the link. I'm not to sure about that bruise being a sign of abuse though. Littles ones for the most part are generally running, climbing, bumping, falling and getting into all kinds of stuff. Boo boo's are normal. The fact that CA said this happened in January and this pic is from June, that's a whole other issue.

That is what the news had said; I just brought it back to current time.
CA lies, and said she bumped her head on a table, when KC was with another guy which would have a date of 2 years before, I cant manage all the dates and names; but the NEWS reported that would not be correct, since KC was not with him for a while.

When I first noticed that bruise, there was another photo too and I looked for something on her knees and there was nothing on her knees. But you are totally right little ones do fall; anything is possible.

Everyone has always made such a big deal about what KMT said about CA not letting her adopt KC's baby. They always assume that meant CA wanted to make KC keep her. MY take is that CA didnt even like KMT, um, she had just got fired from her job, too, I don't think she was the best prospect for an adoptive parent, That sounds like some lame plan a teen-ager made up. Of course CA said no. Besides, adoptions arent even open all the time, it is of benefit to NONE of the parties involved to give the baby to a friend and neightbor, LOL. I think all of this was more of KCs bull. Maybe she wanted to sell the baby to KM. JMO

While you may be right, it still gives us an insight that KC did not want any baby.
We already know that while KC was 7 months Preg, CA claimed she was not preg.

RIGHT THERE you have the makings of a disaster waiting to happen.

While researching KC last yr up till now, I came across a website fairly new concerning one of the players. I found it as interesting how some have moved on since the story of Caylee broke. This time last yr. kC was a promotion girl for Captain Morgans Rum and some beer co., working at fusian nightclub and maybe others. In KC stated world, life was going great (Ha Ha Ha) Think about it? She actually had a legitate job that offered her a beavy of sexual attention verses her straight laced imaginary jobs she was quoting to people. Everyone {the players she was in contact with) was just doing life before, during and after Cayleey's murder. The only lives that were changing and have changed is the nucleous of the family. The earthquake finally shook the ground base in the A home. KC was right,(nothing will be the same). Off topic. CH Tonys roomate is now in business again (Co. name: Revolution Nights, My space blog where he includes justice for caylee.synthasite.com/) holding events at several clubs. It would be as interesting hearing how the others are faring after the aftermath KC left behind. What has remained a constant throughout is the discourse before, during, and after the investigation. This is proof to me that the A's relationships between each other continue to remain the same as before Cayll was murdered. Everything else in this case has changed course dramatically in all areas except with the immediate family. KC this time last year had the opportunity to be adored, liked by new friends ect... but it appears KC couldn't remove the mask of her evilness. Reading kC Cupid. com entry and her comments about why the show Survivor appealed to her, it leaves one feeling that she was actually playing her own version of this show this time last yr. I wish I had a daily account from June 1st on where KC states where Caylee is, all in one spread sheet.

Thanks Traffic, I did not know this about KC's job. Was KC ever at Universal and have an office? Between the truth and all the lies, it's so confusing. :bang:

Nope, she never had an office.

Remember July 16th when she took LE over there to find a cell phone which may have the 'invis-nanny's' number in it, one she'd 'forgotten' on her desk that didn't exist in a make-pretend-office......I can't help it, I'm LMAO at this one.

But she went that far to even lead them right into Universal......... past the guard, after explaining she left her 'badge' at home.: )

kageykaren
"It would be as interesting hearing how the others are faring after the aftermath KC left behind."

I agree. What's worse is that she's not done ruining certain people's lives yet. Because she refuses to take any responsibility for her crimes she continues instead to throw other's lives into turmoil. Some firend huh? To have to watch your back and hire attorney's because of Casey Anthony's lies and parasitic lifestyle.........

That is what the news had said; I just brought it back to current time.
CA lies, and said she bumped her head on a table, when KC was with another guy which would have a date of 2 years before, I cant manage all the dates and names; but the NEWS reported that would not be correct, since KC was not with him for a while.

When I first noticed that bruise, there was another photo too and I looked for something on her knees and there was nothing on her knees. But you are totally right little ones do fall; anything is possible.

RM said Caylee was injured by falling against a table in February. I missed CA's saying Caylee fell against a table in January.

I think that a visible boo boo a week before Caylee was killed is significant. Yes, little ones fall. But, this was a week before her murder.

Considering the timing, it could also be an indication of a mother with a frayed temper. Not proof. But, definitely a possible indication.

IMO

kageykaren
"It would be as interesting hearing how the others are faring after the aftermath KC left behind."

I agree. What's worse is that she's not done ruining certain people's lives yet. Because she refuses to take any responsibility for her crimes she continues instead to throw other's lives into turmoil. Some firend huh? To have to watch your back and hire attorney's because of Casey Anthony's lies and parasitic lifestyle.........

Don't believe KC ever had any friends; they were all acquaintances for her. People to party, sleep, talk about, steal and deceive from. No doubt each and everyone of them regret the days they let KC into their lives.

Nope, she never had an office.

Remember July 16th when she took LE over there to find a cell phone which may have the 'invis-nanny's' number in it, one she'd 'forgotten' on her desk that didn't exist in a make-pretend-office......I can't help it, I'm LMAO at this one.

But she went that far to even lead them right into Universal......... past the guard, after explaining she left her 'badge' at home.: )

But she did work there at one time, right? I was wondering if she had an office then or was she always in the photo booth? Now I'm LMAO!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ateav
Back