Casey's life a year ago

But she did work there at one time, right? I was wondering if she had an office then or was she always in the photo booth? Now I'm LMAO!

Casey worked in a kiosk selling disposable cameras etc. for Kodak. She took pictures of people on rides.

She worked for a vendor. Like the people who sell cotton candy at the county fair.

She did not have an office and or plan events.

IMO

A year ago today she was creating a story about where she was and why she wasn't at home. Caylee was reported as having gone missing this day. Everyone in the family was stuck on this day for a week. Between now and June 15, something happened in the Anthony household that precipitated Caylee's death and ultimate disposal.

kageykaren
"It would be as interesting hearing how the others are faring after the aftermath KC left behind."

I agree. What's worse is that she's not done ruining certain people's lives yet. Because she refuses to take any responsibility for her crimes she continues instead to throw other's lives into turmoil. Some firend huh? To have to watch your back and hire attorney's because of Casey Anthony's lies and parasitic lifestyle.........

And that's what she considers "love".

But she did work there at one time, right? I was wondering if she had an office then or was she always in the photo booth? Now I'm LMAO!

Sorry for not answering sooner SSM, I still get lost around here, lol!
Have far too many thread scripts, just not enough time to keep up with the notifications!

No, Casey never had an office, never did anything real important, certainly not any career for Universal that required higher education! (such as Events Coordinator)

Her friend AD couldn't believe her on this one since she was in school studying for the SAME title, Lol. She knew Casey hadn't gone to school and didn't have an iota of experience.

She sold film, took pics on rides and worked in a booth for just a few months of her life. She couldn't keep this job, let alone carry a demanding, time consuming well paid career which would take her away from her cell phone her pc her bf's.......... and oh, yeah, her child!:banghead:

To be honest I'm far more concerned with what Caylee was doing a year ago. In a few days we won't be able to wonder about that. We'll know she was either dead or dying.

To be honest I'm far more concerned with what Caylee was doing a year ago. In a few days we won't be able to wonder about that. We'll know she was either dead or dying.

kaRN - I feel just as you do. I wondered many times:

Was Caylee was hungry?
Was she clean and comfortable?
Was she frightened?
Was she alone?
Did she cry for her Grandparents?

I could care less about Casey Anthony's life one year ago. The wrong person died.

kaRN - I feel just as you do. I wondered many times:

Was Caylee was hungry?
Was she clean and comfortable?
Was she frightened?
Was she alone?
Did she cry for her Grandparents?

I could care less about Casey Anthony's life one year ago. The wrong person died.

Well said!! I do take solace in knowing that whatever KC was doing last year, she'll never get to do again.
I really don't think Caylee had the happy life they let on she did. When I look at the videos of her at home, everything is beautifully fingerprint free and spotless, almost like a toddler didn't live there. She looks terrified of Lee and what's up with that video of her crying?? I think she was like a family pet. :doh:

Well said!! I do take solace in knowing that whatever KC was doing last year, she'll never get to do again.
I really don't think Caylee had the happy life they let on she did. When I look at the videos of her at home, everything is beautifully fingerprint free and spotless, almost like a toddler didn't live there. She looks terrified of Lee and what's up with that video of her crying?? I think she was like a family pet. :doh:

Oh do I so agree. Caylee was nothing more than a bargaining chip between KC/CA/GA. She had no peers to play with. Peers were substituted with stuffed animals, tv shows, dvds and the dogs.

RM said Caylee was injured by falling against a table in February. I missed CA's saying Caylee fell against a table in January.

I think that a visible boo boo a week before Caylee was killed is significant. Yes, little ones fall. But, this was a week before her murder.

Considering the timing, it could also be an indication of a mother with a frayed temper. Not proof. But, definitely a possible indication.

IMO

Respectfully bolded by me. We see that temper on that jail house tape too.

Oh do I so agree. Caylee was nothing more than a bargaining chip between KC/CA/GA. She had no peers to play with. Peers were substituted with stuffed animals, tv shows, dvds and the dogs.

I never even thought of that !! (bolded) She had imaginary friend Zachary only. We haven't seen a single photo of Caylee and another child. No reports of swimming lessons, Mom's and tot's, gymboree....nothing.
Then again, Caylee's Mom learned her parenting skills from a woman who didn't think to take her daughter with 'female problems' resulting in her appearing pregnant to a Doctor until she was in the last weeks of her final trimester.

Well, we know what Casey wasn't doing a year ago. Being a Mom is what.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back