CASEY's NEW DEFENSE?

By re-arranging the timelines.. again.

The problem they have is that they've told so MANY lies, and tried to lay so MANY false trails, that the jury is just going to zone, when they hear, yet, another one.
Yeah, and her attorney is going to have to pick one and stick with it or look totally ridiculous.

Ha! Of course they will twist this....But NOTHING explains partying while your daughter is missing.

It won't explain the chloroform searches made from the Anthony's computer, either.

Man, what a bunch of whackos in that newscast.

I can understand why GA lost his cool with what was being directed at him.

And as far as property I really think it's more like 'get out of my space' than anything.

Yeah. Caring people are whackos. :rolleyes:

Yeah. Caring people are whackos. :rolleyes:

NEVER NEVER NEVER do I defend the Anthonys, but the protesters might have seemed more genuine had they turned their signs toward the house, instead of the news cameras. jmo

Casey sure likes the movie angle doesn't she?

Her excuse for not calling 911 "she's heard and seen movies where the
people get hurt if they contact LE."

Then there's chloroform, used in movies to kidnap people.

Now there's the "script" she's to follow for 31 days.

Don't forget her obsession with Universal Studios. :)

Dont you remember saying, "it is not my granddaughter in the trunk". So Casey is hiding 2 dead bodies? definately would explain the other body at fusion.

I think we can all make this as ridiculous as CA stories and no jury is going to fall for it... All we need to do now is set up sex queen CA with Scott Peterson and let them live happily ever after...

Oh, yes, that too! Despite not working there for two years she tells Kiomarie she's working the Mummy, which was where Kiomarie was working and she never saw her there.

NEVER NEVER NEVER do I defend the Anthonys, but the protesters might have seemed more genuine had they turned their signs toward the house, instead of the news cameras. jmo

Point taken. :)

I think George's "it's not my granddaughter in the trunk" was said out of anguish. I think he desperately wants to believe that's true even though deep down he knows better and likely it's tearing him up inside. Remember the comments from the family before when they said "she's telling the truth as far as she is able"? They all know she's a liar and have dealt with this all their lives but she's still their daughter, and they don't want her getting life in prison or the dp, hence their floundering around trying to support and protect her. They haven't realized yet they can't protect her from her own actions anymore.

I think the whole missing thing is a big lie! I know you're probably saying, "No duh!" but please hear me out.

If Caylee wasn't missing, rather just sent to PR or wherever, or sold to a "good" family, or just being hidden from CA, to allow Casey to have life she wanted, then it's not that odd for her to be out partying.

However naively, I'm still hoping for the best. There's obviously much we don't know from LE, Anthony's etc, but I do know I'm not going to assume Caylee is dead, at least for right now.

I reserve the right to change my mind anytime I want. :crazy:

In the meantime, I think little Miss Casey started a big lie that got way out of hand and she is either having fun with it (to drive her parents crazy-short trip, maybe?) or can't figure out how to come clean without causing herself or someone else an even bigger mess! From what I've seen, herself, most likely!)

But every time I watch this clip I can't help but chuckle .

When the old lady says " Don't rip signs , Go in the house " lol

the last "detail" I recall the family releasing was Casey's ridiculous stories about being attacked by Zanny the Nanny and her band of kidnappers, and told to party and "have a good time" for 30 days. which is a laughable defense. is Cindy really expecting us to believe that crap? Cindy can't possibly believe the latest story, can she?

SNIP

In the meantime, I think little Miss Casey started a big lie that got way out of hand and she is either having fun with it (to drive her parents crazy-short trip, maybe?) or can't figure out how to come clean without causing herself or someone else an even bigger mess! From what I've seen, herself, most likely!)
I'd like to believe that she gave the child to someone else to care for, but that person by now would have come forward IMO, or someone close to them or knows them would have.

Yes, I can see Casey starting a lie that got out of hand. She did that with the buying the house story she fed to Amy H., the story she fed Jesse Grund about him being the father until it fell apart.

But this kind of lie, if it was wrapped up with her trying to extort money from her parents or grandparents by a fake kidnapping, it would still entail Caylee being either deceased or being cared for by someone. In that case, with all the media attention etc, someone I believe would have come forward and said "I don't want any part of this, this is what she's told me, here's the child."

don't forget the time that she was a passenger that city bus that couldn't go below 55 mph, or else it would blow up.

or that time she was rescued from a burning building by Spiderman.

the last "detail" I recall the family releasing was Casey's ridiculous stories about being attacked by Zanny the Nanny and her band of kidnappers, and told to party and "have a good time" for 30 days. which is a laughable defense. is Cindy really expecting us to believe that crap? Cindy can't possibly believe the latest story, can she?
Seriously, no. I don't think she believes we would believe that. It's just something thrown out there to misdirect, again. If she got that scenario from Casey she knows its bs, just like the other lies she's told about all this.
I think she's desperate enough to want to believe it, or to play along with Casey in order to get her to talk, or she's desperate to cover Casey's arse like she's always done.

don't forget the time that she was a passenger that city bus that couldn't go below 55 mph, or else it would blow up.

or that time she was rescued from a burning building by Spiderman.

:spit::spit::spit::spit::spit:

I've got it - I think the Joker took Caylee. someone turn on the bat signal tonight!

have the TES searchers been advised to look for playing cards scattered around the city for clues? maybe that's something the Commissioner should be alerted on.

The Anthonys will say the choloroform was used by the techs at the lab or it was planted there by the techs..
(this is why I hate sometimes when the news asks why there could be for instance choloroform in her trunk..Because then they answer with excuses for the guilty party!)

:Banane09:

Dead on. No amount of creative defenses are going to explain how a mother could carry on as though nothing had happened from then until now!. I think this is the single most damning piece of evidence the prosecution will be able to bring to bear. The defense will try to counter by suggesting that "people handle stress and grief differently," but I don't believe for one minute that you're going to be able to sell a jury on that. This woman shows no hint of concern that the child is missing, and regardless of the circumstances (that is, even if you want to entertain the wild possibility of a "family" taking care of her, one she trusts), any normal human being would be very concerned at the least, and visibly distraught. :furious:

:laugh:

I've got it - I think the Joker took Caylee. someone turn on the bat signal tonight!

have the TES searchers been advised to look for playing cards scattered around the city for clues? maybe that's something the Commissioner should be alerted on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back