CASEY's NEW DEFENSE?

The Anthonys will say the choloroform was used by the techs at the lab or it was planted there by the techs..
(this is why I hate sometimes when the news asks why there could be for instance choloroform in her trunk..Because then they answer with excuses for the guilty party!)

of course they will - because as we all know, lab techs have nothing better to do than plant evidence on innocent parties. hey, maybe Zanny the Nanny was actually an OCSO lab tech! oh boy, someone call in Benson and Stabler!

I think the whole missing thing is a big lie! I know you're probably saying, "No duh!" but please hear me out.

If Caylee wasn't missing, rather just sent to PR or wherever, or sold to a "good" family, or just being hidden from CA, to allow Casey to have life she wanted, then it's not that odd for her to be out partying.

However naively, I'm still hoping for the best. There's obviously much we don't know from LE, Anthony's etc, but I do know I'm not going to assume Caylee is dead, at least for right now.

I reserve the right to change my mind anytime I want. :crazy:

In the meantime, I think little Miss Casey started a big lie that got way out of hand and she is either having fun with it (to drive her parents crazy-short trip, maybe?) or can't figure out how to come clean without causing herself or someone else an even bigger mess! From what I've seen, herself, most likely!)
The Bounty Hunter thought the same thing (he claimed), which is why he arranged Casey's bond.

I just don't see this. If Caylee was okay and Casey knew it, I can't see her (or anyone) not finally telling the truth to her mother before the police were called. Or, if she let it go further, I think she'd confess to the police before actually being put in jail.

Dead on. No amount of creative defenses are going to explain how a mother could carry on as though nothing had happened from then until now!. I think this is the single most damning piece of evidence the prosecution will be able to bring to bear. The defense will try to counter by suggesting that "people handle stress and grief differently," but I don't believe for one minute that you're going to be able to sell a jury on that. This woman shows no hint of concern that the child is missing, and regardless of the circumstances (that is, even if you want to entertain the wild possibility of a "family" taking care of her, one she trusts), any normal human being would be very concerned at the least, and visibly distraught. :furious:

Casey is just a very good actress, they will say. she acquired those skills while working the Mummy booth at Universal! ;)

I think in the discovery docs she said re: Zanny the nanny. That's the story I am sticking with. I think she better stick with the story of the Sawgrass Apts., it light of all her other lies as any now further embellishment will be dismissed by a jury. I think there is speculation on her adding to her story by LP and RD...not sure if the family has mentioned the park/zanny/sammy story but if they do they need to go back to the interview with LE at the universal conf. room and remember that that is her story and she better stick to it.
Of course no one is buying that story either so I think her goose is cooked.

Too even halfway believe that LE hasn't checked out every ZFG with a sister Samantha in the US it's ridiculous. That's the first thing they do is check out people. And if Zanny is from PR, that's still in the US. Mexico is a stretch - most Hispanic people in FLA are from Cuba or PR, not Mexico. And, after all Zanny is from NY, where there are even fewer Mexicans.

Cindy is nuts if she thinks that LE hasn't checked out EVERY ZFG to be found. My guess is that she can't be found because she never existed. A Zanny with a Samantha sister narrows it down even more.

of course they will - because as we all know, lab techs have nothing better to do than plant evidence on innocent parties. hey, maybe Zanny the Nanny was actually an OCSO lab tech! oh boy, someone call in Benson and Stabler!
Is there any proof that OCSO even uses chloroform? Like people trying to say it was ethanol mixed with chlorine. I don't think so. I doubt Casey would even know what ethanol was.

What's really bad is that I think the only person that is trying to get together a defense is the attorney. IMO Casey herself thinks that there will be a miraculous get out of jail free card that will appear at the last possible moment and this will never go to trial. I doubt that wil happen, but still I really think that she believes that.
Which just goes to show how delusional she really is. I'm still sticking by the possibility that she may not even realize she did kill Caylee.

Is there any proof that OCSO even uses chloroform? Like people trying to say it was ethanol mixed with chlorine. I don't think so. I doubt Casey would even know what ethanol was.

Acetone and Chlorine makes chloroform. In other words bleach and nail polish remover.

The whole possible oopsy, she mixed up chemicals by mistake in her trunk is just irrelevant when LE has specific chloroform searches on her computer.

Casey is just a very good actress, they will say. she acquired those skills while working the Mummy booth at Universal! ;)
Yes, and she'd love to play herself in any upcoming movie but since that's not going to be likely, ( her social register will be curtailed by bars) she's trying to determine who's going to play her role. :rolleyes:

ANd where did you see they were caring?

People are protesting, because they care. Yes, some just want their 15 minutes of fame, but the majority of the protesters are there because they care about finding Caylee. People wouldn't waste their time unless they cared about that little girl. JMO

By re-arranging the timelines.. again.

The problem they have is that they've told so MANY lies, and tried to lay so MANY false trails, that the jury is just going to zone, when they hear, yet, another one.

Thats probably what she has been doing at Jose's office the last couple weeks-taking notes off this website for her defense. haha. I can just hear it "oh, thats a good one...Oooo I never thought of this one yet!"
lol

]At the end of this clip Cindy just cant keep her mouth her closed. She defends Casey and she says "pay attention to the last details released"

Well, all I can come up with is the chloroform in the trunk.

Do you think Casey will say that someone chloroformed her and took Casey while she was unconsious?
(of course there is still the evidence of someone doing google searches from her laptop but she could say she was framed or she found some chloroform in a friends possesion and was looking it up to see what it was used for)

Too far fetched or possible?

http://www.wftv.com/video/17418105/index.html

The sidewalk in front of the driveway is public property......as is front of the house.......

People are protesting, because they care. Yes, some just want their 15 minutes of fame, but the majority of the protesters are there because they care about finding Caylee. People wouldn't waste their time unless they cared about that little girl. JMO

We ALL care about that little girl or none of us what be wasting so much valuable time on this website.

So who are these people and why do they care enough to get in GA face?

Do they know him and have any supporting facts at all???

If this is Casey's new defense there is a big problem with it. The forensics on her computer show that she did numerous online searches for chloroform.

They can forget using this one, IMHO.

If this is Casey's new defense there is a big problem with it. The forensics on her computer show that she did numerous online searches for chloroform.

They can forget using this one, IMHO.

My wife is an RN and she said to me that the chloroform theory holds no water.

It would be much simpilar to use either 'scritp meds or even cough syrup with codeine to accomplish this with the hassle of trying to find some chloroform that is impossible to get.

Please keep in mind she thinks 'guilty' and I say 'show me the eveidence'.

None the less she does not buy the chloroform theory.

My wife is an RN and she said to me that the chloroform theory holds no water.

It would be much simpilar to use either 'scritp meds or even cough syrup with codeine to accomplish this with the hassle of trying to find some chloroform that is impossible to get.

Please keep in mind she thinks 'guilty' and I say 'show me the eveidence'.

None the less she does not buy the chloroform theory.

Question..........if the chloroform was in the trunk BEFORE it was towed (casey put it there) wouldn't the flies and maggots be dead or at least sedated? (George and tow yard guy said when they opened the trunk flies came out and there were maggots ..in the 400 pages) Then chloroform had to be used by George or Cindy to try to clean up the trunk. (remember George saying he thought the trunk tests would come back inconclusive?)
Guess we have to wait for LE to release dates of chloroform searches.

Question..........if the chloroform was in the trunk BEFORE it was towed (casey put it there) wouldn't the flies and maggots be dead or at least sedated? (George and tow yard guy said when they opened the trunk flies came out and there were maggots ..in the 400 pages) Then chloroform had to be used by George or Cindy to try to clean up the trunk. (remember George saying he thought the trunk tests would come back inconclusive?)
Guess we have to wait for LE to release dates of chloroform searches.

Was it traces or enough to knock you over? I'm thinking if it took a lab to figure it out 'minor traces' is the answer.

And labs ARE known to be wrong as well.

Ok... first - let me say that I believe that Casey is to blame for Caylee's disappearance and heartbreakingly probable death.... I could post these thoughts in several different categories but the majority of it probably belongs here.

First my questions then I'll try to explain where I am going with what she might try to claim as her defense.

1.) Do we know for a fact that the hair with the banding belongs to Caylee? Is it possible that Caylee's hair was in the trunk and so was the hair from a different corpse?
2.) Could Casey have buried & dug up evidence in her parent's yard from the murder of corpse (and not the corpse itself)? Might the dogs might have smelled that?
3.) If the argument on June 15th was soooo bad and her parents were going to throw her out then why didn't she leave that very night? IMO - most people would especially impetuous individuals.
4.) Didn't Kiomarie say that "Casey Williams" called her? Didn't Kio's husband refuse to release their phone records? (see below for more on this)
5.) Who the heck knows how to obtain funds from a checking account using the routing numbers and successfully forge checks unless you are experienced with it????

Now for thoughts on what she may try to claim as a defense:
1.) Someone mentioned in one of the threads that I have searched for but cannot find - a person that had their identity stolen and I believe they said someone named Angela Williams in the Orlando area was the identity used. That got me to thinking about the 'Williams' players. (see Casey Williams/Kiomarie questions above)
2.) What if Casey has been "employed" by an identity theft ring for the past two years? These are operations that range from low end to VERY sophisticated multi-billion dollar organizations spanning several countries. (Google is your friend - Puerto Rico, North Carolina, Georgia, NY, Texas)
3.) She has not had a "job" in 2 years.... I am certain the babysitter/nanny did not take care of Caylee out of the kindness of her heart. There had to be some form of payment/arrangement. Maybe the "nanny" works for the ring and it is her "job" to take care of the kids?
4.) Maybe she was told to search for chloroform by one of her "bosses" so it couldn't be traced back to them? Maybe she was supposed to use it on a "mark"? Maybe the "job" went bad?
5.) The Blackjack phone could have been her "job" phone and they took it from her so she wouldn't have the contact information in case she was arrested.
6.) She wanted the FBI and she wanted immunity - they just didn't give her the kind of immunity that she wanted so she won't talk to them.

As to what she may claim happened to Caylee:
1.) Maybe some chloroform was spilled in the trunk and Casey hid her in there for a few minutes while she "made the exchange" but the air was saturated too much and she died. Casey freaked and the "bosses" threatened her if she went to the police?
2.) Maybe Caylee didn't die but someone else did ("the mark") and they took Caylee as insurance Casey would keep her mouth shut?
3.) The June 9th date may have stuck in her mind because Caylee's birthday is August 9th and she was expecting to be reunited with her in 2 months.

Other random comments:
1.) I think it sucks scissors that she is allowed to spend so much time with her attorney. No way all that time is spent discussing her case. However - if the courts don't allow her "enough" time she can try to claim inadequate counsel and NO ONE wants that.
2.) LE is taking their time to build a rock solid case. They are not "leaking" information. They are required to release some information under Florida law and the rest they are doing to keep the rest of us informed as much as possible. They know the entire world is worried about Caylee and they want us to know as much as they can so we can help her without compromising their case.
3.) I think the FBI is ALL over this case.... they just don't want people to know that they are so it doesn't compromise the investigation.

Again - I am only providing theories as to what Casey MAY try to claim... I think she is the ONE person that is responsible for what happened to Caylee. I'll reserve comment regarding the rest of the Anthony's because I don't think we will ever understand what they are going through individually or as a family and I'm not sure that I really want to... I want what everyone else wants.... justice for Caylee. :behindbar

Did you also hear the theory that casey had just had an abortion and took the fetus home in a container of chlorform and it spilled?? We are grasping at straws.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back