CASEY's NEW DEFENSE?

Originally Posted by sadieMA View Post
Did you also hear the theory that casey had just had an abortion and took the fetus home in a container of chlorform and it spilled?? We are grasping at straws.

ffs I was being sarcastic...see, this is how rumors start!

Would you be able to detect chloroform in the hair of a living person? Could they take a sample of Casey's hair to determine if she had ever inhaled it?

Would you be able to detect chloroform in the hair of a living person? Could they take a sample of Casey's hair to determine if she had ever inhaled it?

Good question! Hmmmm.... Wonder what other things would come up in a test like that of Casey's hair? lol

I think the whole missing thing is a big lie! I know you're probably saying, "No duh!" but please hear me out.

If Caylee wasn't missing, rather just sent to PR or wherever, or sold to a "good" family, or just being hidden from CA, to allow Casey to have life she wanted, then it's not that odd for her to be out partying.

However naively, I'm still hoping for the best. There's obviously much we don't know from LE, Anthony's etc, but I do know I'm not going to assume Caylee is dead, at least for right now.

I reserve the right to change my mind anytime I want. :crazy:

In the meantime, I think little Miss Casey started a big lie that got way out of hand and she is either having fun with it (to drive her parents crazy-short trip, maybe?) or can't figure out how to come clean without causing herself or someone else an even bigger mess! From what I've seen, herself, most likely!)

I have to agree with you on this.

But I have one other thought that I haven't seen posted anywhere (although I could be wrong because of the many threads). What if, and this is a BIG WHAT IF, KC had Amy's resume in her car to act as though she was Amy. Maybe she had somewhat stolen Amy's identity and that was how she was able to use her checks around town. I know this is a big IF because of KC not having a job for that two years or whatever it was.

But maybe when her mom said during the 911 call that she had given KC 30 days that meant that she was supposed to be getting a job and turning her life around during that time frame and if she hadn't gotten a job at the end of 30 days, then CA would get Caylee from KC.

I know this is probably way off base, but it was just a thought.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KhaosDisciple
Back