Casey's sunglasses that police took

in this crime scene photo it really looks like a pair of white sunglasses next to the bag. look and see if you think so too....
http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/196482.jpg

I can't even see the bag. I see a large brownish/black object which looks like part of a fallen decayed tree trunk laying sideways. If that is what you are making out to be the bag, LE would not have put the pole of the tent over that area I would guess. I would think the tent is centered over the evidence, IMO, the tree in the foreground (with vine growing on it), blocks the view of any bag on the ground in this pic.

Casey was wearing a pair of white sunglasses (bought with Amy's stolen check) at Target and later seen wearing to her attorney's office.

it looks like a black bag, it could be a log... but if u look right under the blue tent, its right by the pole. sorry i know its hard to make out...

I see it. It does look like sunglasses. Thanks I could never spot them before. Casey may have had a preference for that exact style of glasses. Or white one's anyways. LE may have retrieved them to make that point.

IMO, the clue could be the SCRATCHES on the lens of the sunglasses. Remember, the area where Caylee was disposed is heavy wooded with a lot of branches...KC wares pretty cheap plastic lenses sunglasses. It's possible that they were scratched during disposal and under powerful microscope the expert can determine the rough scratch made by wood versa soft scratch made by everyday use....just MO...

This has merrit! Think of it; if she'd damaged her glasses in the woods, then she would want another pair to replace them. Maybe she kept the old ones as backup. She bought the new ones with the stolen money (there's video of her buying the now infamous white ones).

If you follow the far left canopy poll all the way down to the dark brown log tree root thingy, you can see the white ear stim vertically. It's right against the post. The lenses are actually sitting on the log thing.

ETA: visualize your eyeglasses open and sitting on a counter.

If you follow the far left canopy poll all the way down to the dark brown log tree root thingy, you can see the white ear stim vertically. It's right against the post. The lenses are actually sitting on the log thing.

ETA: visualize your eyeglasses open and sitting on a counter.

Thank you so much for that, Suzie! I tried and tried but couldn't see (felt like a nimwit...lol) till your description...

NOW...I see it! :)

Plastic is porus so it could contain all sorts of chemicals that could possibly be tied to this case,

in this crime scene photo it really looks like a pair of white sunglasses next to the bag. look and see if you think so too....

I have noticed something, not sure if other's have. But, there is this particular Casey fan that has been around since the beginning. I notice he wears a pair of white sun glasses like the one's that Casey had been wearing. Now, I don't know if he went and bought the same pair or if Casey gave the one's she had to him. Either way, I take it that there are 3 pair of white sunglasses? The one we see Casey wear in pictures on her way to Baez's office, the Casey fan and now a possible pair found at the crime scene. I to think that if there was a receipt left in one of the bags it would show date of purchase but what about the other two pair? Did, Casey purchase a second pair of white sunglasses? Is that the reason she has made it a point to wear them? Here is the link where you can see the Casey fan with a pair of white sunglasses. I also think the above posters made good points on the bite marks, lost glasses, and the botanist.

Two people outside the Anthony home created a chaotic scene after news of remains found. (12/11/08)
http://www.wftv.com/video/18257535/index.html
(Claims why George didn't help his granddaughter and seen with white sunglasses?)

can someone who blew up the pic with the alleged glasses post it here? i think i see what you're all looking at, but i'm not sure. thanks. :)

Two people outside the Anthony home created a chaotic scene after news of remains found. (12/11/08)
http://www.wftv.com/video/18257535/index.html
(Claims why George didn't help his granddaughter and seen with white sunglasses?)

Holy crow! Who are those people? I have never seen that video before. They are more upset about Caylee's body being found than all of the emotion we've seen from the A's combined for the past 6 months.

That is what I would have expected to see from George or Cindy or Lee or Casey even once since July. That's what I would have been like for months now. Heartbroken. Inconsolable. Beyond reason.

Does this man even know them or is he just :crazy: like us?

Holy crow! Who are those people? I have never seen that video before. They are more upset about Caylee's body being found than all of the emotion we've seen from the A's combined for the past 6 months.

That is what I would have expected to see from George or Cindy or Lee or Casey even once since July. That's what I would have been like for months now. Heartbroken. Inconsolable. Beyond reason.

I am not sure who they are, but have seen them around since the case broke. I to wonder why the Anthony's did not show this type of emotion on day one? But, these two have me thinking A LOT...how well do they know Casey? So much in this case and it fried my brain. LOL

:)A public, " Your Welcome" ! That song is my new mantra for all little children in the A's neighborhood walking to school. So Sweet Laece :blowkiss:

Perhaps I am jaded, but it seemed so fake. So put on. A bid for attention and camera time. I could certainly be wrong but golly gee it was a bit over the top ...

Wow--that's just...wow...crazy. I have seen the girl with the long hair in videos in the past. This guy was just distraught...what is his connection, if any? I think he is just obsessed with the case...as we are.. but is local and must have plenty of time to hang out in the area. Again-WOW!

I don't have a link but it was stated the day the man had his mini meltdown protest, that he had attended highschool with KC. You could tell his friend in need new he wasn't quite allright and wanted to help quiet him down a bit. So many sad ones on the fringe of this murder case.

The glasses would be evidence in the economic charges, they have her target receipt, they have video of her buying them, they have video of her wearing them, and then they take them as evidence from the house. They are stolen property. I don't think it has anything to do with the crime scene, and is just part of the overall picture....especially if all the charges go to trial at the same time.

I believe she replaced glasses with the ones at Target she lost at the crime scene.

The glasses would be evidence in the economic charges, they have her target receipt, they have video of her buying them, they have video of her wearing them, and then they take them as evidence from the house. They are stolen property. I don't think it has anything to do with the crime scene, and is just part of the overall picture....especially if all the charges go to trial at the same time.

do you mean that you think finding an article belonging to casey at the crime scene has nothing to do with the crime scene? i don't follow. thanks in advance, sorry if i'm confused.

:)A public, " Your Welcome" ! That song is my new mantra for all little children in the A's neighborhood walking to school. So Sweet Laece :blowkiss:

sure, thing, kk. i'm with you totally on that, which you already know. :)

Perhaps I am jaded, but it seemed so fake. So put on. A bid for attention and camera time. I could certainly be wrong but golly gee it was a bit over the top ...

agreed. i know people get worked up, but this was like watching the 'leave britney alone' guy. way to make a circus even more like a...well, circus.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back