Casey's sunglasses that police took

The glasses would be evidence in the economic charges, they have her target receipt, they have video of her buying them, they have video of her wearing them, and then they take them as evidence from the house. They are stolen property. I don't think it has anything to do with the crime scene, and is just part of the overall picture....especially if all the charges go to trial at the same time.

This is only connection I foresee at this time either. For donnam re little baby jersey girl, how cute is she (aawww...)

I have noticed something, not sure if other's have. But, there is this particular Casey fan that has been around since the beginning. I notice he wears a pair of white sun glasses like the one's that Casey had been wearing. Now, I don't know if he went and bought the same pair or if Casey gave the one's she had to him. Either way, I take it that there are 3 pair of white sunglasses? The one we see Casey wear in pictures on her way to Baez's office, the Casey fan and now a possible pair found at the crime scene. I to think that if there was a receipt left in one of the bags it would show date of purchase but what about the other two pair? Did, Casey purchase a second pair of white sunglasses? Is that the reason she has made it a point to wear them? Here is the link where you can see the Casey fan with a pair of white sunglasses. I also think the above posters made good points on the bite marks, lost glasses, and the botanist.

Two people outside the Anthony home created a chaotic scene after news of remains found. (12/11/08)
http://www.wftv.com/video/18257535/index.html
(Claims why George didn't help his granddaughter and seen with white sunglasses?)

Are these people for real? I've never seen this video before. I can't tell if they are acting or serious, but they appear to be fame seekers. Notice how they walk back and forth never actually evade the cameras and they make a point to keep turning around to look into the cameras.

Are these people for real? I've never seen this video before. I can't tell if they are acting or serious, but they appear to be fame seekers. Notice how they walk back and forth never actually evade the cameras and they make a point to keep turning around to look into the cameras.

I agree. You hit the nail on the head

That guy is seriously a drama "queen". How over the top was that performance!

This picture sure holds a lot of items I don't see.

That guy is seriously a drama "queen". How over the top was that performance!

Yeah, I think it's a case of bad over-acting. He's probably tried out for some reality shows and he's just looking for his big break. :loser:

Is this what you all are referring to? If so, aren't those sunglasses incredibly tiny?

caseyswhitesunglasses4.jpg

Sorry, still don't anything other then a dead fallen tree and dried palmetto leaves.

Maybe someone can circle it and post it. It's the white thing that almost looks like it's caught on the far left canopy post right before the ground.

Sorry guys, I am just not seeing anything in this photo except, the dead tree, dried dead leaves and the ground.

No, it's about 2-3 feet above that, looks like it's hooked to the far left canopy post.

This??? I'm so hoping I'm right this time. :bang:

Attachments

• caseyswhitesunglasses5.jpg
    caseyswhitesunglasses5.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 130
<<Sorry, still don't anything other then a dead fallen tree and dried palmetto leaves.>>

That's all I see, too.

I think that is it. It could be sunglasses when you enlarge you can make out a shape. I am getting too old to see much like this anymore though. You guys do a great job of finding things in these photos!

Well at this point I would think LE has taken anything and everything that belonged to Casey out of that house - and it sure looked like they wanted to get in there and get the stuff before Cindy had a chance to move or get rid of anything.

The wahing of the slacks by Cindy was a travesty. But LE did get a pair of boots that were in the car, as I remember. Perhaps there would be some body fluid on the boots.

I think they have enough circumstantial evidence to convict Casey, but would just really like to see them come up with some strong forensic evidence so that the Anthony's don't have to wonder for the rest of their lives who did this to their granddaughter.

* Above bolded by me respectfully. :) *

AlwaysShocked I so agree with you on this point. As horrendous it will be for the Anthony's to have100% forensic confirmation that Casey, their daughter absolutely murdered their beautiful granddaughter I would agree that at least they will not have to be wondering the rest of their lives who actually did do it. I would think that the uncertainty would be so much more grievous for them. I know that it would be for me and my Hubby! I believe that GA does know and has suspected as much for a very long time, but CA maybe had a feeling but more or less waffling and stewing over it. Actually I think that GA has known since he went to pick up the car from the tow yard. JMHO

Maybe she was wearing them on top of her head and they fell off & she didn't know it. This has happened to me, though not when I was disposing of a body!

What has happened to you while disposing of a body?!!:eek::eek:

I do see something just to the left of the front leg of the canopy. It does look like a white pair of sunglasses. I could see it with the naked eye but then blew it up and it really does look like white sunglasses. I wonder if she lost these and replaced them with the ones from Target?

As always ... JMHO

I finally found them. How the eff did you find them SuzyQ? You must have gone over that picture with a fine toothed comb. :clap:

IMO, the clue could be the SCRATCHES on the lens of the sunglasses. Remember, the area where Caylee was disposed is heavy wooded with a lot of branches...KC wares pretty cheap plastic lenses sunglasses. It's possible that they were scratched during disposal and under powerful microscope the expert can determine the rough scratch made by wood versa soft scratch made by everyday use....just MO...

Best theory so far on this. :thumb:

If you follow the far left canopy poll all the way down to the dark brown log tree root thingy, you can see the white ear stim vertically. It's right against the post. The lenses are actually sitting on the log thing.

ETA: visualize your eyeglasses open and sitting on a counter.

The lenses are pointing to the right.

I have noticed something, not sure if other's have. But, there is this particular Casey fan that has been around since the beginning. I notice he wears a pair of white sun glasses like the one's that Casey had been wearing. Now, I don't know if he went and bought the same pair or if Casey gave the one's she had to him. Either way, I take it that there are 3 pair of white sunglasses? The one we see Casey wear in pictures on her way to Baez's office, the Casey fan and now a possible pair found at the crime scene. I to think that if there was a receipt left in one of the bags it would show date of purchase but what about the other two pair? Did, Casey purchase a second pair of white sunglasses? Is that the reason she has made it a point to wear them? Here is the link where you can see the Casey fan with a pair of white sunglasses. I also think the above posters made good points on the bite marks, lost glasses, and the botanist.

Two people outside the Anthony home created a chaotic scene after news of remains found. (12/11/08)
http://www.wftv.com/video/18257535/index.html
(Claims why George didn't help his granddaughter and seen with white sunglasses?)

They do look like the same sun glasses in the picture. Very weird.

That's what I see.

Ok, let's think about this. Would LE leave them sitting there? They would have been bagged as evidence by this time. They wouldn't set up a tent around them and risk making more scratches on the lenses. I'm guessing they belong to one of the cops looking through the scene and were put there to keep them out of their way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back