CASO records

There is no love loss for LE up there. The DNR is like akin to Satan. He seems off--but to me--he seems like he is in need of AAA, big time.

BAC~ AAA??? Automobile Asssociation Of America? :razz: Ha ha! George and I are sitting at the bar enjoying that one!

Page 23:

Why in the world would Sheriff Pagel want an officer to interview high school seniors about TH whereabouts on 11/04?

Page 23:

Why in the world would Sheriff Pagel want an officer to interview high school seniors about TH whereabouts on 11/04?

shhh hang on... let me catch up hahaha

Ok... I'm totally cheating... I have gone over to that other site, and I am getting page numbers and tidbits about all the good information.

Wow... I'm going to be up all night *sigh*

oh wow....

Page 10, Report from Dedering, he was looking up the numbers that she called that day!

The 920-755-8715 listed to a THOMAS JANDA , 12930 Avery Rd., Two Rivers, WI 54241 .

NOT Steven Avery like it was indicated to Wiegert on November 3rd by TH's "friends" <<<< this has always bothered me, now it bothers me even more!

BAC~ AAA??? Automobile Asssociation Of America? :razz: Ha ha! George and I are sitting at the bar enjoying that one!
:toast: Now you two don't be going and planting any blood or cars now--you hear!

oh wow....

Page 10, Report from Dedering, he was looking up the numbers that she called that day!

The 920-755-8715 listed to a THOMAS JANDA , 12930 Avery Rd., Two Rivers, WI 54241 .

NOT Steven Avery like it was indicated to Wiegert on November 3rd by TH's "friends" <<<< this has always bothered me, now it bothers me even more!

Why? He had just moved out in October 2005.

Page 23:

I think it was in reference to the girl in 2004 that claimed SA raped her. If you read the report, Baldwin had talk to her before at school, she was a senior then. By the time she talked to her--the 2nd time she was 18.

Why? He had just moved out in October 2005.

You have to go back to Wiegert's report from the first time he went out to TH's (we have had this report for quite some time), it's the paragraph that says that phone number belonged to STEVEN AVERY. This is not new, but it does confirm to me that "someone" did tell Wiegert it was SA's phone number.... when it wasn't, and why would someone do that? *cough* Ryan *cough* LOL

And o-m-g I am reading some crazy stuff! I am copying everything and page numbers to go back too... but has anyone read the Brad C. stuff???? :eek:

You have to go back to Wiegert's report from the first time he went out to TH's (we have had this report for quite some time), it's the paragraph that says that phone number belonged to STEVEN AVERY. This is not new, but it does confirm to me that "someone" did tell Wiegert it was SA's phone number.... when it wasn't, and why would someone do that? *cough* Ryan *cough* LOL

And o-m-g I am reading some crazy stuff! I am copying everything and page numbers to go back too... but has anyone read the Brad C. stuff???? :eek:

I did--and all I can say is WOW! :gasp:

I did--and all I can say is WOW! :gasp:

andddddddddddd look what Brad C. has to say about SB, the room mate on Page 45..... if that is true and RH found out.... ugggh, because he was pretty sure they were just friends.

I need more :popcorn: and some :coffeeup:

andddddddddddd look what Brad C. has to say about SB, the room mate on Page 45..... if that is true and RH found out.... ugggh, because he was pretty sure they were just friends.

I need more :popcorn: and some :coffeeup:

So, it looks like the one was a text message after all. I'll take a bow now! :happydance::happydance:

So, it looks like the one was a text message after all. I'll take a bow now! :happydance::happydance:

LOL I don't think a text message would last for 3 minutes though?

There is a boatloadddddd of information about the calls, and seems to me that TH did have a home phone too. I have notes haha They don't refer to it as her home phone, but I'm pretty sure that it is, and was mainly used for faxing (I have wondered how she faxed stuff, but also know it can be done with a computer) Also, interesting to note.... the fax she sent early the 31st was from an odd number and not her usual or own number. And another number was disconnected by the 3rd/4th and as of yet in my reading has not been connected to anyone yet. *sigh*

I think it was in reference to the girl in 2004 that claimed SA raped her. If you read the report, Baldwin had talk to her before at school, she was a senior then. By the time she talked to her--the 2nd time she was 18.

But this is very early in a supposedly missing persons case, so why would they instantly key in on something in SA past that, at that point in time, has nothing to do with Teresa or her location? Why would the students know her whereabouts?

But this is very early in a supposedly missing persons case, so why would they instantly key in on something in SA past that, at that point in time, has nothing to do with Teresa or her location? Why would the students know her whereabouts?

I did read that... and I thought "huh" LOL but I guess.... you never know, they may have seen something, it was Halloween night that she went missing.

by the way... this stuff is crazy. It is totally information overload, and it's going to take me days to figure out all of these phone calls haha

oh and..... I think Dawn from AutoTrader is full of it. 3 or 4 days later talking to detectives and she doesn't mention a 4-5 minute phone call she had with her in the afternoon? I'm starting to doubt that the 2:27 call was even from AutoTrader. I would love to see some proof of this... other than the madeup Kratz spreadsheet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back