CASO records

LOL I don't think a text message would last for 3 minutes though?

There is a boatloadddddd of information about the calls, and seems to me that TH did have a home phone too. I have notes haha They don't refer to it as her home phone, but I'm pretty sure that it is, and was mainly used for faxing (I have wondered how she faxed stuff, but also know it can be done with a computer) Also, interesting to note.... the fax she sent early the 31st was from an odd number and not her usual or own number. And another number was disconnected by the 3rd/4th and as of yet in my reading has not been connected to anyone yet. *sigh*

Ok...You'all need to slow your reading down now...LOL....I need to catch up!!! Where are you seeing this info??? What number?? Are you referring to page 7???

by the way... this stuff is crazy. It is totally information overload, and it's going to take me days to figure out all of these phone calls haha

oh and..... I think Dawn from AutoTrader is full of it. 3 or 4 days later talking to detectives and she doesn't mention a 4-5 minute phone call she had with her in the afternoon? I'm starting to doubt that the 2:27 call was even from AutoTrader. I would love to see some proof of this... other than the madeup Kratz spreadsheet.

No, I do believe that phone call was from Auto Trader. It is a 414 area code, which would be a southern Wisconsin area code or in other words...Milwaukee area.

LOL I don't think a text message would last for 3 minutes though?

There is a boatloadddddd of information about the calls, and seems to me that TH did have a home phone too. I have notes haha They don't refer to it as her home phone, but I'm pretty sure that it is, and was mainly used for faxing (I have wondered how she faxed stuff, but also know it can be done with a computer) Also, interesting to note.... the fax she sent early the 31st was from an odd number and not her usual or own number. And another number was disconnected by the 3rd/4th and as of yet in my reading has not been connected to anyone yet. *sigh*

That does seem odd. I didn't have the text message at 12:45 pm though...I had it as the 1:54 pm call. (1 minute 15 seconds) I wonder if the cell phone records are off an hour?

That does seem odd. I didn't have the text message at 12:45 pm though...I had it as the 1:54 pm call. (1 minute 15 seconds) I wonder if the cell phone records are off an hour?

No that so can't be right. The 12:44pm call was from 920-254-6635. He had to text her at 1:52 pm.

Thought I would post this since we have updated cell info from the new report.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture Updated TH Cell Records.jpg
    Capture Updated TH Cell Records.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 74
Ok...You'all need to slow your reading down now...LOL....I need to catch up!!! Where are you seeing this info??? What number?? Are you referring to page 7???

I have my father in law here tonight, so I have had to stop many times LOL Everyone has gone to bed though now :giggle: Ok... the odd phone number on her fax the night before.... was her own fax machine and it was set to a different number. They did a test from her fax to LE and it showed up with the same number, so false alarm LOL

No, I do believe that phone call was from Auto Trader. It is a 414 area code, which would be a southern Wisconsin area code or in other words...Milwaukee area.

Ok... I will keep reading, but for now, I have not read or seen anything that absolutely verifies that the 2:27 call was from AutoTrader.

No that so can't be right. The 12:44pm call was from 920-254-6635. He had to text her at 1:52 pm.

I am almost positive that this call record would not reflect a text message. I think it would be a different report, and because her plan included 200 messages, the only one's that would show up on a bill would be if she went over that 200, and then, they wouldn't be detailed, to get detailed text messages/times/numbers would require a court order IMO And I don't think they did that in this case.

We are going to have to do some dissecting of the calls.... but for now... I'm going to keep reading ;-)

I have my father in law here tonight, so I have had to stop many times LOL Everyone has gone to bed though now :giggle: Ok... the odd phone number on her fax the night before.... was her own fax machine and it was set to a different number. They did a test from her fax to LE and it showed up with the same number, so false alarm LOL

Ok... I will keep reading, but for now, I have not read or seen anything that absolutely verifies that the 2:27 call was from AutoTrader.

I am almost positive that this call record would not reflect a text message. I think it would be a different report, and because her plan included 200 messages, the only one's that would show up on a bill would be if she went over that 200, and then, they wouldn't be detailed, to get detailed text messages/times/numbers would require a court order IMO And I don't think they did that in this case.

We are going to have to do some dissecting of the calls.... but for now... I'm going to keep reading ;-)

That was a court ordered transcript...LOL...Silly...you must be on overload.

ok.... so the 2:27 call.... they say it came from 414-425-8712... how do they know this? they don't have the numbers on the phone records, not for incoming calls. Voicemail records do show the numbers for some of the calls, but we don't see that call on the voicemail records, so either it was deleted ... or I don't know :confused:

back to reading LOL

You know what's weird? Both the calls on the 21101/21103 tower do not immediately show up on Teresa's account, but it seems like most of the other ones (all?) do. I wonder why. See the call list on page 10. I've read that some of those calls could take a few days to show up on the bill, but it's funny that both of the ones on the "magic" tower aren't there.

That was a court ordered transcript...LOL...Silly...you must be on overload.

but don't you think text messages would show up differently on a printout? I do. I might have to go and look tomorrow to see if I still have phone records from back then because I remember the days before unlimited texting and the bills we got for the brat that always went over her limit lol

ok.... so the 2:27 call.... they say it came from 414-425-8712... how do they know this? they don't have the numbers on the phone records, not for incoming calls. Voicemail records do show the numbers for some of the calls, but we don't see that call on the voicemail records, so either it was deleted ... or I don't know :confused:

back to reading LOL

I think it depends on the carrier. Verizon shows both incoming and outgoing numbers, Nextel didn't--they just showed "incoming call". Remember we looked into that wayyyy back when. I had found 2 Cingular bills from 2 different people (I think they were 2004) one showed the incoming numbers and the other didn't.

Don't forget it states that Weigert accessed her call records via the internet. I'm guessing it showed up on there. CASO was getting incoming call info before the search warrant for the cell records.

You know what's weird? Both the calls on the 21101/21103 tower do not immediately show up on Teresa's account, but it seems like most of the other ones (all?) do. I wonder why. See the call list on page 10. I've read that some of those calls could take a few days to show up on the bill, but it's funny that both of the ones on the "magic" tower aren't there.

ohhhhhhh good catch, I have been copying things about the calls, but trying not to look into them at the moment so I can keep reading LOL I have been unsuccessful though because this 2:27 call and how they know the number has mean confused. I have been looking elsewhere, and I am not the only one confused.... and Dawn never mentioned talking to TH for 5 minutes that afternoon, but does say she left her a voicemail..... and it may have been her at 2:27.

So you think that they just had not showed up on the bill yet? weird! Might have something to do with that tower specifically? sending the data late.... or something techy like that lol

I think it depends on the carrier. Verizon shows both incoming and outgoing numbers, Nextel didn't--they just showed "incoming call". Remember we looked into that wayyyy back when. I had found 2 Cingular bills from 2 different people (I think they were 2004) one showed the incoming numbers and the other didn't.

ok... but we know from testimony, that Cingular did not show the incoming numbers. And we can clearly see on the records that there is no number listed there..... so how did they get that number?

Excellent catch Zerbert!

ohhhhhhh good catch, I have been copying things about the calls, but trying not to look into them at the moment so I can keep reading LOL I have been unsuccessful though because this 2:27 call and how they know the number has mean confused. I have been looking elsewhere, and I am not the only one confused.... and Dawn never mentioned talking to TH for 5 minutes that afternoon, but does say she left her a voicemail..... and it may have been her at 2:27.

So you think that they just had not showed up on the bill yet? weird! Might have something to do with that tower specifically? sending the data late.... or something techy like that lol

Good thought--maybe she was roaming?

but don't you think text messages would show up differently on a printout? I do. I might have to go and look tomorrow to see if I still have phone records from back then because I remember the days before unlimited texting and the bills we got for the brat that always went over her limit lol

No, I think back then they showed both. It wasn't until a few years later that they started separating them, at least Verizon anyway. Oh, by the way you have one of them too...LOL

No, I think back then they showed both. It wasn't until a few years later that they started separating them, at least Verizon anyway. Oh, by the way you have one of them too...LOL

hmmm I'm going to have to do some looking, I just don't believe that this reflects text messages too, for a few reasons.... because there was no indication of that in the trial... and because I think they would show up differently, somehow... a different code, something. And I also don't think a text message would show as minutes long.

So, I was wondering what the significance of checking County Road K and County Road PP was. LE checked this area multiple times. Not sure if it is helpful or not---but there is a cell tower just northeast of there in Wayside WI with the numbers 1211998....as much as you guys dislike the phone records and towers...all roads lead back to them...LOL

hmmm I'm going to have to do some looking, I just don't believe that this reflects text messages too, for a few reasons.... because there was no indication of that in the trial... and because I think they would show up differently, somehow... a different code, something. And I also don't think a text message would show as minutes long.

Remember back then--the technology was just emerging.

Thinking about this more--you maybe right Missy. The voicemail records show a different phone number for the 1:52pm call. The v/m records show 920-227-8985.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back