Caylee Anthony 2 year old #20 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, exactly and the attitude they have that "Doesn't every one think this way?"
:confused::confused::confused:

Where I come from we live by the motto "We all have to live with the decisions we make"

Those decisons are based on our morals and ethics.

Yes. The vigil video isn't much to go on, but it seems impersonal? Maybe there is a dark cloud hanging over that home, possibly with the rest of the public thinking what we are all thinking, even their close friends and family.

Impersonal would be the word I was thinking...
It reminds me of dysfunction family 101. They are a tight unit with a bunch of secrets. I wonder why we don't see other members of their family gathering around them. You know, uncles, aunts, grandparents, ect??? :confused:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Where I come from we live by the motto "We all have to live with the decisions we make"

Those decisons are based on our morals and ethics.

It reminds me of dysfunction family 101. They are a tight unit with a bunch of secrets. I wonder why we don't see other members of their family gathering around them. You know, uncles, aunts, grandparents, ect??? :confused:

Why aren't they standing next to George handing out flyers? Were they at the vigil? Maybe they have been around and they end up on the editing room floor. Usually they don't though.

I haven't seen anyone that remotely looks like extended family. I noticed that George is mostly alone with the flyers thing, though Cindy was there today as we have discussed.

George said yesterday the circle of people trying to figure this out is a triangle of him, cindy and lee.

I just want to jump up and down screaming:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

But I know better.

I sensed a lack of emotion... something, I can't put my finger on. I think about that being my family and I know there would be so many heartfelt people around, holding on to each other for comfort.

Maybe that is what I sense, a lack of comfort.

i didnt even watch this creepfest, as you all are making it sound (god, im laughing...); but i think that the word you are looking for here is "staged."

everything they are doing now, it is for show. they are waging this public battle against the press, the police, and a magical disappearing arguably alcoholic kidnapping nanny that disconnects her phone lines like its her other day job, who may or may not be located in florida, new york, or north carolina, and who could potentially attack the anthony home if further provoked with casey's WMD, better known as words.

they unrealistically and unreasonably expect "supporters" to buy into their home-grown BS. for example, the poor grandfather handed out 50,000 flyers. useless flyers without any pertinent information. they have spoken to any and every media outlet that will give them time.

even in a situation as horrible as this one, its difficult to connect with any emotions when the family is shoving them down your throat.

When does Cindy come out and say she regrets calling 911? I am thinking after the interview with Casey is released.

If the forensics turn out to be human DNA, and if the luminol showed blood, ect. they don't need the FBI. Thinking back to the detective and the K-9 officer they had on the stand during the Bond hearing, they seemed very CONFIDENT of what they had.

So no extended family that we can see. Cindy didn't call her brothers and tell them about Caylee missing, waiting on them to hear it on the news?

I would like to see or hear a recorded interview with them.

DisFUNKshunALL - is that a word?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member