Caylee Anthony 2 year old #20 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt even watch this creepfest, as you all are making it sound (god, im laughing...); but i think that the word you are looking for here is "staged."

everything they are doing now, it is for show. they are waging this public battle against the press, the police, and a magical disappearing arguably alcoholic kidnapping nanny that disconnects her phone lines like its her other day job, who may or may not be located in florida, new york, or north carolina, and who could potentially attack the anthony home if further provoked with casey's WMD, better known as words.

they unrealistically and unreasonably expect "supporters" to buy into their home-grown BS. for example, the poor grandfather handed out 50,000 flyers. useless flyers without any pertinent information. they have spoken to any and every media outlet that will give them time.

even in a situation as horrible as this one, its difficult to connect with any emotions when the family is shoving them down your throat.

Oh no, that's not acceptable. LOL..
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...y&pageid=3.2.1
You should have to experience this one for yourself, don't just accept my word for it. :blowkiss:

When does Cindy come out and say she regrets calling 911? I am thinking after the interview with Casey is released.
I have been waiting for this one too. One thing I have learned when working as a victim's advocate you sure as HECK don't want the LE ticked off with you, because bottom line you "outcome" is in their hands. They are on dangerous ground if you ask me. It sounds like THEY are spoiling for a lawsuit. I don't think there would be a judge in the state that would side with them. They need to ZIP it.

When does Cindy come out and say she regrets calling 911? I am thinking after the interview with Casey is released.
Funny, I think I hear it every time she says that Casey is innocent, it was pizza, or that her daughter deserves to be set free on bail. Then again, I guess I could be imagining things.

So no extended family that we can see. Cindy didn't call her brothers and tell them about Caylee missing, waiting on them to hear it on the news?

I would like to see or hear a recorded interview with them.

DisFUNKshunALL - is that a word?

Is this word association...DisFUNKshunALL.....first word that comes to mind whack?

Looks like a word to me.

according to casey, she had been nannying (new word, use it today) for one and a half to two years, but casey had been friends with her for 4 years before that. casey has known zanny the nanny since she was about 16. yet, in those wonderful six years, no one, not her family, not any friend, no one met her??

Even if we accepted the completely absurd odds that there's Zanny Nanny that NO ONE else has met or seem to have really heard of, IF that were true, it seems to still result in two improbable scenarios that point back to it just doesn't seem it could possibly add up.

IF Caylee were really with a nanny as much (1 1/2 years as claimed), then CAYLEE should have inevitably at least have mentioned her to Cindy. I mean, if "nanny" had watched Caylee along the way, there had to be days when if Cindy asked her about her day, Caylee would have mentioned who she was with (if it wasn't her mom). And if Caylee weren't talking about her (on her own or prompted) by name, and was vague, surely Cindy would have asked her mom who Caylee was with. Heck, if Caylee was with her that much, a "normal" person would at least "slip" and mention things about someone they (or their family member) interacted with to multiple people in normal conversation over that time frame.

If the Casey were to claim Caylee being with the nanny was supposedly new (despite not being new to Casey from her version of events) then if suddenly Caylee's with "the nanny" all the time, wouldn't her friends ask questions or happen to be with Casey when the nanny "arrived" or Caylee was left with her, at least once...yet the nanny is unknown to them it seems also. It would seem normal friends would ask if there's suddenly some big change in the routine.

Personally neither of those scenarios do anything but make it seem all the more absurd, even if I tried to "buy" Casey's Zanny/Nanny story (not that I do).

why would it be discussed?

liljim, it's apparent that this may not be the crowd you are seeking to discuss this case with. For whatever reason, you insist on arguing...trying to bait others in to an argument - we are here to discuss CAYLEE and this case. PLEASE, stop.

Even if we accepted the completely absurd odds that there's Zanny Nanny that NO ONE else has met or seem to have really heard of, IF that were true, it seems to still result in two improbable scenarios that point back to it just doesn't seem it could possibly add up.

IF Caylee were really with a nanny as much (1 1/2 years as claimed), then CAYLEE should have inevitably at least have mentioned her to Cindy. I mean, if "nanny" had watched Caylee along the way, there had to be days when if Cindy asked her about her day, Caylee would have mentioned who she was with (if it wasn't her mom). And if Caylee weren't talking about her (on her own or prompted) by name, and was vague, surely Cindy would have asked her mom who Caylee was with. Heck, if Caylee was with her that much, a "normal" person would at least "slip" and mention things about someone they (or their family member) interacted with to multiple people in normal conversation over that time frame.

If the Casey were to claim Caylee being with the nanny was supposedly new (despite not being new to Casey from her version of events) then if suddenly Caylee's with "the nanny" all the time, wouldn't her friends ask questions or happen to be with Casey when the nanny "arrived" or Caylee was left with her, at least once...yet the nanny is unknown to them it seems also. It would seem normal friends would ask if there's suddenly some big change in the routine.

Personally neither of those scenarios do anything but make it seem all the more absurd, even if I tried to "buy" Casey's Zanny/Nanny story (not that I do).
WElCOME Traveling! Truer words were never spoken! :clap:

I don't understand why Cindy doesn't see that Zanny doesn't exist if she's been told that she does for several years but has never met the woman. Now she knows that Casey always told friends that Caylee was with a nanny that doesn't exist. I'm assuming the the nanny story was even before Caylee went missing. If so, Casey must have told her friends that due to grandiose delusions or shame that she left her child with grandma while she went out partying.

Funny, I think I hear it every time she says that Casey is innocent, it was pizza, or that her daughter deserves to be set free on bail. Then again, I guess I could be imagining things.

The shift has been slow but with the silent treatment they attempted today "blame the media". Now the chanting about the sheriff's office, it has to be close.

I don't understand why Cindy doesn't see that Zanny doesn't exist if she's been told that she does for several years but has never met the woman. Now she knows that Casey always told friends that Caylee was with a nanny that doesn't exist. I'm assuming the the nanny story was even before Caylee went missing. If so, Casey must have told her friends that due to grandiose delusions or shame that she left her child with grandma while she went out partying.
She saw it from the moment she picked up the phone and said "It smells as if there has been a dead body in the **** car."
It's all about "protect my daughter" she is all I have left." One other thing that has crossed my mind is that there may be a family secret that they are afraid that Casey will tell. I have no idea what it is, though.:waitasec:

It is an unusual move for LE to release a video of an interview. It probably has more to do with her manner than her words, imo. Can't wait to see it!

This page is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later.

WHAT WHY??? NOOOO. I WANTED TO EXPERIENCE THE CREEPINESS WITH MY CYBER BFFS.
Just go to the front page and then click on the video from there. It is still up. :) (Sorry, didn't save the link.)

It irritates me that Cindy constantly feels as if she has got to "run the show". Turning the vigil into bad mouthing LE is going to get her no where! It could backfire on her. She still may be charged with obstruction of justice.
Did't the coming out go well?

The shift has been slow but with the silent treatment they attempted today "blame the media". Now the chanting about the sheriff's office, it has to be close.
Don't forget Cindy has blamed us "the public" also. I saw her once say she didn't care if the public thought she was a B****! We should all be ashamed of ourselves and start looking for Caylee.:crazy:

She saw it from the moment she picked up the phone and said "It smells as if there has been a dead body in the **** car."
It's all about "protect my daughter" she is all I have left." One other thing that has crossed my mind is that there may be a family secret that they are afraid that Casey will tell. I have no idea what it is, though.:waitasec:
That crossed my mind early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member